Regular
Kin
55💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why conclude that I'm a nerd like you?Don't lump me in.

This stuff, all of it, can be dropped, lmao. These are no attachments to me.

This is merely for entertainment purposes, I don't turn it into a culture or bring it into my actual life. I can differentiate reality from fantasy, and not try to manifest fantasy into my reality. Lmao.

Anywho, you're ALLOWED to do what you wanna do. And how can a desperate woman ignore a desperate man putting himself out there.Works perfectly for each other.

It's all jokes, don't take me personally.

The kid is you, apparently.

And awww, protecting him from embarrassment with fake compliments.He doesn't need your protection, however.
I’m not embarrassed lol Your opinion means nothing to me. and yeah Naruto isn’t real I don’t expect to be able to shoot bijuu bombs it’s just a cool hoodie that other anime fans who see me wearing it give me props for, my UI Goku shirt actually made me friends. Also dude you are a nerd your on an anime forum.

Last edited:

Dgrayman

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
LMFAO, these comments are funny asf yo. im not the type to wear no shit like that, anime not that serious to me i only watch it cause its interseting, but i also don't judge people becauae everyone live their own life. it's nice jacket dude, you shouldn't get worked up over what somebody else opiounn.

Reactions: SixPathsMike101

SixPathsMike101

Regular
Kin
55💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
LMFAO, these comments are funny asf yo. im not the type to wear no shit like that, anime not that serious to me i only watch it cause its interseting, but i also don't judge people becauae everyone live their own life. it's nice jacket dude, you shouldn't get worked up over what somebody else opiounn.
It’s cool lol he’s entitled to think what he wants it doesn’t bother me

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I’m not embarrassed lol Your opinion means nothing to me. and yeah Naruto isn’t real I don’t expect to be able to shoot bijuu bombs it’s just a cool hoodie that other anime fans who see me wearing it give me props for, my UI Goku shirt actually made me friends. Also dude you are a nerd your on an anime forum.
Wait narutos not real so albino aren't shin and stealing their eyes won't give me the sharingan:wut:

solo king

Veteran
Kin
52💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice hoodie bro

As far as the comments go...

Let the dude do him.he has a jacket that expresses his interests why is that a big deal?

I must have at least 10 star wars shirts.i have a limit of only wearing 1 a week mind you but im not worried about wearing them in public

Unless you want to say star wars is mainstream and anime is a niche.either way who tf cares

Reactions: SixPathsMike101