0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
okay this will be long

SASUKE08
1 day at home I wuz searching through the internet for a naruto site I thought bout just typing in naruto and narutobase showed up.I got on made an account and wuz looking for someone to teach me jutsus and how to play.
Then I ran into uchiha madara I thought he wuz great he beat shodaime and True Sharingan user.Back then we had ranks I wuz genin and Madara taught all kinds of jutsus and shodaime wanted me as his student bad.But I joined U.C.R and became a kage level then I wuz supposed to kill my friend to gain mangekyo sharingan I killed my friend 3 times didn't no one believe and until now I've been cheated out of mangekyo sharingan.
Then came the anbu black ops I hated them fought anbu jiraiya(back then wuz anbu neji) and beat him. I though I wuz great.

NEW NARUTOBASE
Then 1 day everything wuz erased ranks and everything. The admin Versuvio said that he changed it and deleted ranks. So me madara and shodaime had a race for the 3 first kages of the sites.Madara wuz first I wuz second shodaime wuz 3rd. so I called us the 3 legendary kages.Then I joined Anbu Black OPs.I thought I wuz weak so I left Narutobase for a whole month to train during my absence new shinobi entered narutobase they started becoming my friends.During my absence I could have been 1 of the top posters. Then me and madara started arguing for no reason. Then Bishoman decided to make a group which I joined. Then this person came on narutobase he reminded me of me so I took him in. And now is now

Status
Not open for further replies.