New Dragon Ball Z movie hype is over 9000!/8000!

Torche

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
3,732💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
全宇宙待望。神次元バトル、開戦。

The Whole Universe Has Been Waiting. A Godly Dimension of Battle Begins.

The 神 (shin; in this case read as “godly”) is a pun on something “new” and 次元 (jigen; read as “dimension”) can also be interpreted as a synonym for “scale”, giving us an indication that the battle, and possibly even the movie itself, will be on a “new level” (not necessarily that it is taking place in a “new/godly dimension”). It is very similar in character to the original taglines used for Battle of Gods, which was 最強、始動。(“The mightiest make their move.” — or perhaps in light of the plot revealed later on, “The Strongest Stirs.”), followed by 全人類待望。かつてない興奮へー。 (“All Humanity Has Been Waiting. Toward an Unprecedented Excitement–.”).

Those two short sentences at the top! Man I'm so hyped now! =D :p

Link to all of the info we have right now: kanzenshuu.com

Last edited by a moderator:

kimb

Veteran
Kin
67💸
Kumi
703💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
With all these movies being made, soon enough, Superman vs Goku won't even be a question with all the power ups he's getting.

Wolfus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Man, I wanna give a nobel to toriyama for not giving up on dbz. There's so much room for development, and I feel that toriyama is using it within the movies.

Perhaps one day we'll get the anime back, perhaps only movies. But that doesn't matter, as long as we have it. A movie within only 2 years, I guess he had that planned.

It's good, you know? Feels like dbz is returning.

Torche

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
3,732💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sounds interesting. Goku will meet more gods right?
It seems like it. Hopefully. Man I wish another serious would be made out of it. But, it looks like it might be a bunch of movies instead.

With all these movies being made, soon enough, Superman vs Goku won't even be a question with all the power ups he's getting.
Yeah, just the way it should have been. :snick:

Torche

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
3,732💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Man, I wanna give a nobel to toriyama for not giving up on dbz. There's so much room for development, and I feel that toriyama is using it within the movies.

Perhaps one day we'll get the anime back, perhaps only movies. But that doesn't matter, as long as we have it. A movie within only 2 years, I guess he had that planned.

It's good, you know? Feels like dbz is returning.
I know! It's what, 30 years after the manga originally began? It's amazing and I'm loving it! I too would like for it to become an anime again, with all of the different gods that he set up, but I'm fine as it seems like it may be a bunch of movies that create a "series" in a sense.

Rekudakune

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So, is this movie gonna be about Vegeta? or is Akira just a filthy liar?
didnt akira forgot that that super saiyan with long hair was ssj3 and not ssj2? i wouldnt be surprised if he forgot about vegeta being the next main character, probably just to tease you vegeta fanboys. goku> vegeta

Torche

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
3,732💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
didnt akira forgot that that super saiyan with long hair was ssj3 and not ssj2? i wouldnt be surprised if he forgot about vegeta being the next main character, probably just to tease you vegeta fanboys. goku> vegeta
Yeah, he said, "Even though I created those character's I forgot about them." Lol Good old Toriyama. Thinking ssj3 was ssj2. But he did say he wanted Vegeta to be the "star". In the image Goku looks kinda evil to me, or is it just me?

You must be registered for see images