Kin
360💸
Kumi
9,983💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Just Read this:

More Info on what Dragon Ball Heroes:

Basically, it's gonna be a manga of a game, just read the Wiki Link above.

Here are the Promo's OF the Dragon Ball Heroes Arcade Game.

Last edited:

Bhil

Legendary
Kin
360💸
Kumi
9,983💴
Trait Points
60⚔️

Abysmal.

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Akira is not planning on continuing Dragon Ball, so it might be someone else.
Even if he did continue, he really doesn't have anything left to do.
The Buu Saga was just to wrap it up, too many over powered character emerged from that Saga.

Oh well, i think the series should be left alone.

Abysmal.

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Check My First Post, I edited it.
Why in the world do they have such beautifully animated trailers/promotional videos for a Game ? :T_T:

But it doesn't really change what i said xd

Just a side note the manga will be written by, Ooishi Naho.
Well this can't be good then.
Apparently she is responsible for that DB SD...

Bhil

Legendary
Kin
360💸
Kumi
9,983💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Why in the world do they have such beautifully animated trailers/promotional videos for a Game ? :T_T:

But it doesn't really change what i said xd

Well this can't be good then.
Apparently she is responsible for that DB SD...
So that it inspires manga authors about DB.U_U

Just wait,check my other thread, there is a DB new manga volume released about Bardock.

Abysmal.

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So that it inspires manga authors about DB.U_U

Just wait,check my other thread, there is a DB new manga volume released about Bardock.
o_O

Yeah, i saw that on the link you posted.
It looks good and it has some potential...But its all in Damn Japanese !
We'll just have to wait for the Translated version.

Crutch Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

"Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace."
-Nagato Uzumaki

Basic Information
Name: Nagato Uzumaki
Nickname: Pain
Clan: Uzumaki

Looks: Nagato has a fair-skinned complexion with red hair (marking the Uzumaki clan trademark) growing down to his chin. His most noticeable trait are his permanent Rinnegan eyes. His eyes posses a black ripple-like pattern around the pupil, which is a small circle in the middle of his eye, and both his iris and sclera are a light purplish gray. As a child Nagato's hair would always hang off his face and block his eyes. His eyes without the Rinnegan active have never been seen. Nagato wears a black suit, with a white long-sleeved shirt, a tie that is black with Akatsuki clouds, and chakra propulsion boots that match the rest of the suit. Underneath the sleeves of both his arms he hides chakra disruption blades. Nagato has also added chakra lasers into both of his palms. Nagato dresses in a formal manner as a testament to his strength that he can never be touched.

Personality: As a child, Nagato was kind and sensitive. He was prone to the crying, and was scared at the thought of battle. Unsure of his life, he decided to help those he cared for, but he didn't know how. Nagato is respectful and kind to Konan, calling her his "angel". Nagato also considered Yahiko as his best friend and wished to help him achieve his goal. Due to his childhood tragedies, he had become enlightened to the true meaning of pain and suffering. Nagato felt that one cannot understand true peace unless they understood true pain. Due to Konoha being partly responsible for his childhood tragedies, he holds a grudge against them.

Village Info.
Village of Birth: Amegakure
Village of Alliance: N/A

Rank/Chakra Info.
Ninja Rank: Kage (Sage in posts)
Specialty:
Rinnegan
You must be registered for see images
Gravity
Shinra Tensei (Divine Punishment)
Type: Supplementary/Defense/Attack
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 40 (+20 for mid size, +40 for large scale)
Damage: 80 (+20 for mid size, +40 for large scale)
Description: Manipulate gravity to repulse matter away from the user, with such force that it can easily shatter stone. By using this technique as a defensive measure, most if not all attacks directed to the user will be deflected, no matter the size or mass. The greatest example of its defensive might was from its ability to effortlessly deflect the Wind Release: Rasenshuriken, a jutsu with power considered beyond S-rank. The ability can be used on individuals, by directing the arm toward another person, or around the user in the form of a perfect wave that repels all incoming attacks.
Note: If the user uses it on a regular scale they may not use it the following turn, if used for the mid scale they may not use it for 2 turns, if the user uses it on the large scale they may not use it again for 5 turns and they lose 40% of their life
-Useable up to 4 times per battle.

Bansho Tenin
Type: Supplementary/Defense/Attack
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 30
Damage: N/A
Description: Manipulates gravity at the users will, however instead of pushing objects away, it draws them close.
-Useable up to 4 times per battle.

Chibaku Tensei
Type: Attack/Supplementary/Defense
Range: Long
Chakra: 120
Damage: 160
Description: The user creates a dark black sphere that is thrown into the sky and pulls surrounding earth into a single point, piling on top of one another until it creates a large sphere. This technique is quite devastating, as it created a massive crater and devestated the forest and mountains around it. The Sage of the Six Paths had mastered this technique to an extent that he created the moon itself, and his technique paled in comparison to it. Despite it's admitted inferiority, it was still strong enough to both hold out against Naruto's Six-Tailed Fox Menacing Ball and incapacitate Naruto and trap him in his six-tailed transformation, an impressive feat, although it failed to contain Naruto when he slipped into his eight-tailed transformation.
Note: Due to the massive amount of chakra needed for the jutsu the user is unable to use this jutsu again during the rest of the fight and is unable to use Shinra Tensei for the following 8 turns. As well that the user loses 75% of their health once used.
-only once per battle-

Nagato can also manipulate gravity in a manner that allows him to fly at fast speeds. This is shown by Deva Path in the anime when he begins to float up into the sky, and is able to remain stationary high in the air.
Summonings
Giant drill-beaked bird - fly at fast speeds and smash large objects with its super strong beak.
Giant multi-headed dog - it can spilt apart when struck and merge together.
Giant panda - transform its body into a shield stronger than steel providing defence.
Giant rhino - can charge and smash large objects with it strong horn.
Giant crustacean - possess the water affinity.
Giant centipede - can smash large buildings with its body.
Giant snake-tailed chameleon - ability to turn invisible.
Giant ox - can charge and smash large objects with its horns.

(Midori Tamago Bakudan no Jutsu) - Green Egg Bombs Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The Animal Path's Giant Drill-Beaked Bird lays eggs that explode at his command.

(Zōfuku Kuchiyose no Jutsu) – Amplification Summoning Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: N/A
Description: A technique that Nagato applied to his Dog Summoning technique where he provides it with a unique power. This jutsu gives the Dog summoning the ability to divide into two separate identical beasts upon being struck by an attack and increase the summoning attack power. The beast is capable of recombining together into a single body whilst carrying the multiple heads on the single body.
Note: Can only be used by Nagato/Pein and create a total of 4 separate bodies.
Chakra Absorption Technique
-Allows the user to absorb the physical and spiritual energy of an opponent. The user can absorb all of the opponent's chakra, causing death and also granting the user much more power. In the anime, it has been shown that stored-up energy can also be released in the form of a shockwave.
-A highly advanced sealing technique that creates a small, bubble-like barrier around of the user that is capable of absorbing any chakra that comes into contact with it, regardless of any spacial or elemental re-composition the chakra possesses. As a result, this technique can absorb any Ninjutsu technique, regardless of power, without harming the user.

(Fūjutsu Kyūin) - Blocking Technique Absorption Seal
Type: Defensive
Damage points: (-80 if used directly on a target)
Description: A highly advanced sealing technique that is capable of absorbing any chakra, regardless of any shape or nature transformation, and dispersing it within one's body by spinning the chakra within one's body in the opposite direction. As a result, this technique can absorb any ninjutsu based technique, regardless of power, without harming the user. Should the user get close enough to grab the opponent, the barrier can absorb chakra right out of an individual's body, effectively draining them (similar to the Chakra Absorption Technique).
Note: Can only be used by Nagato or through Preta Path.
Mental Manipulation
-Mind Reading - by placing a hand on the target's head, the user will be able to enter the target's subconscious and extract any information needed, even if the target has forgotten it himself or has had it blocked.
-Soul Removal - an interrogation technique used to forcibly enter the mind of the victim to extract information. The mind reading of the technique is unique as unlike the standard Mind Reading technique, it takes much less time and requires no special equipment, simply the user touching the top of the victim's head. If the victim doesn't possess the information Pain is looking for, or if their usefulness ends, Pain appears to rip the victim's consciousness (i.e. soul) out of them.

(Kinjutsu: Tamashī no jokyo Jutsu) - Forbidden Technique: Soul Removal Technique
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Damage points: (results in death)
Description: By placing their hand on a target's head this technique allows the user to learn everything that the target knows. Once this is done, the target's soul is ripped from their body, killing them. Because this technique must end with the target's death. If used on shadow clone the user can gain prevent the enemy from gaining knowledge from the shadow clone.
Note: Can only be used by Nagato or through the Human path.
Life and Death
King of Hell is a technique that summons a giant demonic figure with the apparent use of interrogation. It is capable of discerning whether an individual is lying or not. When implemented on a target, a serpent like apparition emerges from their mouth, most likely the victim's life force energy, and it is consumed by the figure. If they are lying (or refuse to answer the question), their life force energy is taken and they die. If the target is telling the truth, they don't die, though they're left extremely exhausted.

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Kukuou Makai) – Summoning Technique King Of Hell
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Damage points: 80
Description: The King of Hell technique is used with Naraka Path that summons a Giant Demonic Figure for the use of interrogation. It is capable of telling if the suspect is lying or telling the truth. A serpent like life force appears out of the targets mouth and then presents itself to the King of Hell where he then passes judgement onto them and can chose to steal their life force energy and thus killing them. If to were be found telling the truth the target is spared but exhausted. The King Of Hell is capable of reviving other paths if they are destroyed
Note: Can only be used by Pein/Nagato or Rikudo Sennin Naraka Path.
Note: Can only be used four times to take souls
Note: Can only be used four times reviving paths of Pein
(Gedo Mazo) Demonic Statue of the Outer Path
(Fuuinjutsu: Genryuu Kyuu Fuujin) - Sealing Technique: Complete Nine Dragon Phantom Seal
Type: Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: N/A
Description: This jutsu summons a huge statue that can pull out and seal biju or serve as a shield(any characters that have bijuu will die when this jutsu is used ending the match).

(Gedō Mazō Chakura Bakufū no Jutsu) - Demonic Statue of the Outer Path Chakra Blast
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: Using its protrusions, the Demonic Statue strikes multiple foes with bolts of devastating chakra.

(Gedō Mazō Shōgeki no nami) - Demonic Statue of the Outer Path Shockwave
Range: Short - Long
Damage points: 80
Description: If surrounded by enemies, the Demonic Statue lets out an enormous shock wave that pushes the enemies back.
Note: Can only be used once.
Physical Attributes and Weapons
Chakra disruption blades inside his sleeves which he can easily bring out. If the opponent is stabbed with one of these blades Nagato can fully control their body. Nagato, being the combination of all six paths, possesses incredible strength, speed, stamia, and endurance. With his Rinnegan he is able to see through all types of solid objects, chakra barriers, and chakra techniques. He is also able to see chakra and someone's chakra system. His eyesight is much more precise.

Elements: Wind, Fire, Lightning, Water, Earth, Rain, Rubber, Blood, Atmospheric Pressure, Volcanic Water
Your ninjutsu:
• Fire, Earth, Wind, Water, Lightning - all ranks
• Rain - all ranks
• Rinnegan techniques - all ranks
• Taijutsu - all ranks
• Genjutsu - all ranks
• Ninjutsu - all ranks
• Fuuinjutsu - all ranks and Nine Dragon Phantom Seal (non-medical)

Background Info.
History: They say that here in Amegakure the sky itself cries for the pain that we have endured. But it wasn't always like this. There was once a time where life was good. It seems like nothing more than a dream now, this is the reality. Come... let me tell of my pain.

It was a war that Konoha started. The small village of Amegakure where my family lived had become a battlefield for the war between the great countires. We were cowering in fear in a corner of our own house, then suddenly we heard a noise. Two men had entered our house. One asked the other what we had in our house. Soon they had found our food. They had been starving and hadn't eaten for days, and were in search of a meal. Seeing they had finally found one at our expense, my parents thought we could use this to our advantage. We would try to sneak out. We slowly began walking out, for a moment I thought we had a chance. But suddenly, I knocked over a vase and it fell onto the ground alerting them to our presence. How stupid was I. I should have been more careful. The two men had spotted us and my father begin attacking them to give my mother and I an opening. But it was too late. One of the men attacked and killed my mother. Then, they killed my father. I witnessed them both get murdered in front of my own eyes. I cowered on the ground in fear, the two men realizing that they had killed two innocent people tried to comfort me. But the tables had turned, this time it was too late for them. I looked up and a saw their headband. They were ninja; konoha ninja. The anger and sorrow overwhelmed me. For the first time, I was able to see. For the first time I could fight back, for the first time my eyes were opened; the Rinnegan eyes. With a burst of power, I easily killed both ninja, though I did not realize it was me who did it unconsiously until later. I buried my parents and left the house. Searching for a new home... and food.

I had just eaten the last of the food I had left. Out of stravation I fell flat onto the ground. There I would have died, if it wasn't for the kindness of one random dog. The dog licked my face and I awoke. I named him chibi. The dog began travelling with me, also in search of food. I knocked on one door to the next, but no one would give me food. I reached the last door, with nothing to show for it. Out of stravation, I fell onto the ground once again. Once again, I believed that it was over for me. I was surely going to die there this time. But like a ray of light in my endless darkness of pain, an angel had arrived to my assistance. I could smell it... it was food.

She gave me a piece of bread, which I happily accepted. I broke it in half, and gave one side to chibi. It was the first time I had eaten in days. She took me to a cave, where I met a strange boy. This was this first time I met Konan and Yahiko. All three of us were orphans desperately trying to stay alive. They were my friends. There were no orphanages in a small war-torn country like ours. We had to steal, there was nothing else we could do. But Yahiko never gave up hope. He had a dream, a dream to rule the world. Just as we were talking a explosion went off, we were all blasted off our feet. The three of us were okay, but chibi had took too much damage. Chibi was killed, and we buried him. This is when Yahiko's dream became my own. The battle we just saw was between Hanzo ans the Leaf Sannin. We had only one option left, we had to get power, but for that we needed to learn ninjutsu. We searched for a ninja, and we found the ones that fought Hanzo. It was Jiraiya. Orochimaru was also with them, he had just wanted to kill us. But Jiraiya thought different.

We began to live together, but not long after did something happen. A lone ninja attacked Yahiko and I. He nearly killed Yahiko, but once again I saw the light. My Rinnegan eyes activated, and I killed him... again unconsiously. Seeing this Jiraiya began teaching us ninjutsu. He said it was self defense but it was mainly for me to control the Rinnegan. I was scared of myself, but Jiraiya saved me. He told me I did the right thing. Unknowingly, I had accepted him. He helped me find my true purpose, to protect Konan and Yahiko. He also told me he was searching for an answer, but he could not find it. An answer to hate, an attempt to find true peace. This intrigued me.

Three years passed, I became stronger both physically and mentally. I had fully mastered control over the Rinnegan. His words stayed within me, in my heart. He thought my Rinnegan could be the answer. He told me of the Sage of the Six Paths. The Sage also had the Rinnegan. The Sage believed that one day people would truly understand one another, and that the Sage may have been reborn in me. He entrusted me with this peace, and left. Years passed, we began a group called Akatsuki, and things were finally beginning to look up....

Theme Song and Background Music:
-Bleach Invasion and Treachery

-Bach Fantasia in C minor

Battles
Won: N/A
Lost: N/A

Last edited: