New Destop. How well can it play Skyrim?

moongem

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So I just bought a gaming Desktop specifically so I can implement a story I've been writing into Skyrim. Now, as far as I can tell, this desktop certainly can run Skyrim, and I do plan to update the hardware in the future.

So. Can anyone tell me how well this desktop can run Skyrim? Tell me by the graphics setting (low-ultra).

The descriptions of the rig.

"the cpu is a brand new intel g1610 dual-core ivy bridge cpu. the cpu was just released this year. wie is 6.7.

the memory is a total of 6gb ddr3 ram. the first stick is a 2gb amd entertainment edition ram. the second stick is a generic 4gb ddr3 ram. wie is 7.6.

the video card is an xfx radeon hd 6750 1gb 128bit ddr3 pci-e card. the card has a display port for a 3-monitor setup. wie is 6.9 for both graphics and gaming graphics.

the hard drive is a toshiba mk6459gsxp 640gb sata 2.5" drive. wie is 5.8.

the case is a diablotek rpa-0280 with 450w psu. there is one 120mm fan in the back.

the motherboard is a gigabyte h61m-s2pv lga 1155 matx intel motherboard.

windows 7 home premium 64-bit and microsoft office 2007 are installed."

moongem

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Have you tried canirunit . com?
Ah, if I had the desktop already (it's shipping here now) I would do that. As I have used that site before, I know that it is sometime unreliable, however. As it says my eight year old laptop can almost run Bioshock Infinite at max, where it also says I am NO WHERE close to being able to play Bioshock 2.

P3ĮÑ

Immortal
Kin
375💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ur system is great, it can run the game on the highest setting without any lag these are the recommended requirements for the game

Recommended
Windows 7/Vista/XP PC (32 or 64 bit)
Quad-core Intel or AMD CPU processor
4GB System RAM
6GB free HDD (Hard disk drive) space
DirectX 9.0c compatible NVIDIA or AMD ATI video card with 1GB of RAM: Nvidia GeForce GTX 260 or higher; ATI Radeon HD 4890 or higher
DirectX compatible sound card
Internet access for Steam activation

Reactions: moongem

moongem

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ur system is great, it can run the game on the highest setting without any lag these are the recommended requirements for the game

Recommended
Windows 7/Vista/XP PC (32 or 64 bit)
Quad-core Intel or AMD CPU processor
4GB System RAM
6GB free HDD (Hard disk drive) space
DirectX 9.0c compatible NVIDIA or AMD ATI video card with 1GB of RAM: Nvidia GeForce GTX 260 or higher; ATI Radeon HD 4890 or higher
DirectX compatible sound card
Internet access for Steam activation
For real? So that messily $350 was well spent. Good deal.