123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who is that? I did see her in the opening and first ep though . She looked like Sarada's friend. Im gonna cry when they toss her Denki and Iwabee aside like trash in Boruto movie recap

Last edited by a moderator:

Jinxair

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Boruto and the violet girl confirmed? And then Sarada with Mitsuki, because you know, we haven't seen the "hero ends up with the shy girl" and "heroine ends up with the dark boy" themes yet, have we?

Seriously though, despite looking like Hinata, she seems rather like a calm and good-natured person, without Hinata's shyness. But she is just a filler character probably, so I'm totally neutral about her.

Gintõki1

Elite
Kin
16💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who is that? I did see her in the opening and first ep though . She looked like Sarada's friend. Im gonna cry when they toss her Denki and Iwabee aside like trash in Boruto movie recap
Welcome back... been too long. Almost a whole day!

OT: is that the new waifu for Boruto?

Reactions: Lyke

thgt89

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If she is the new Hinata and ends up with Bort then that is good thing since that would mean that Bort X Salad won't happen which would have been awful.

thgt89

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Salad is clearly falling for Bolt though.
Hopefully this leads to nothing we do not needing girls ending up with the first boy they have a crush on. It already gave us Hinata and Sakura from the last series so hopefully not again.