I got bored and made this real quick. It's like my 4th avatar ever made.
Nigete Leaf Village Regular 🍃 Regular Messages:626 Reaction score:48 More Joined Apr 13, 2012 Messages 626 Reaction score 48 Status Offline Activity Streak Oct 24, 2012 #1 I got bored and made this real quick. It's like my 4th avatar ever made. Spoiler You must be registered for see images
I got bored and made this real quick. It's like my 4th avatar ever made. Spoiler You must be registered for see images
Hipster Madara Kage in the Making 👑 Legendary Messages:16,212 Reaction score:1,556 More Joined Mar 13, 2010 Messages 16,212 Reaction score 1,556 Status Offline Activity Streak Oct 24, 2012 #2 I like it
-Carnage- Sannin of the Scrolls 📜 Elite Messages:8,222 Reaction score:661 More Joined Jul 4, 2012 Messages 8,222 Reaction score 661 Status Offline Activity Streak Oct 24, 2012 #3 nice xd
Nigete Leaf Village Regular 🍃 Regular Messages:626 Reaction score:48 More Joined Apr 13, 2012 Messages 626 Reaction score 48 Status Offline Activity Streak Oct 24, 2012 #4 ItachiTsukuAmatsukami said: nice xd Click to expand... Hipster Madara said: I like it Click to expand... Thanks! xd
ItachiTsukuAmatsukami said: nice xd Click to expand... Hipster Madara said: I like it Click to expand... Thanks! xd
Tao Sannin of the Scrolls 📜 Elite Messages:5,265 Reaction score:127 More Joined Sep 15, 2012 Messages 5,265 Reaction score 127 Status Offline Activity Streak Oct 24, 2012 #5 nice result for your 4th attempt
Maximo Member Messages:33 Reaction score:6 More Joined Oct 21, 2012 Messages 33 Reaction score 6 Status Offline Activity Streak Oct 24, 2012 #6 Nigete said: I got bored and made this real quick. It's like my 4th avatar ever made. Spoiler You must be registered for see images Click to expand... Your 4th avatar ever made .. and its a really good one congrats ! EDIT: I would give you a LIKE if I had known how .. Last edited: Oct 24, 2012
Nigete said: I got bored and made this real quick. It's like my 4th avatar ever made. Spoiler You must be registered for see images Click to expand... Your 4th avatar ever made .. and its a really good one congrats ! EDIT: I would give you a LIKE if I had known how ..
T Thoth Sannin of the Scrolls 📜 Elite Messages:8,520 Reaction score:294 More Joined Aug 23, 2012 Messages 8,520 Reaction score 294 Status Offline Activity Streak Oct 24, 2012 #7 It looks very nice.
G -God of War- Sannin of the Scrolls 📜 Elite Messages:6,332 Reaction score:316 More Joined Jun 3, 2011 Messages 6,332 Reaction score 316 Status Offline Activity Streak Oct 24, 2012 #8 Not bad!
Aominecchi Kage in the Making 👑 Legendary Messages:15,610 Reaction score:495 More Joined Mar 7, 2012 Messages 15,610 Reaction score 495 Status Offline Activity Streak Dec 10, 2012 #9 looks cool