New Avatar

Nigete

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
Joined
Apr 13, 2012
Messages
626
Reaction score
48
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I got bored and made this real quick. It's like my 4th avatar ever made.
You must be registered for see images
 

-Carnage-

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Jul 4, 2012
Messages
8,222
Reaction score
661
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

Tao

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Sep 15, 2012
Messages
5,265
Reaction score
127
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
nice result for your 4th attempt :D
 

Maximo

Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2012
Messages
33
Reaction score
6
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I got bored and made this real quick. It's like my 4th avatar ever made.
You must be registered for see images

Your 4th avatar ever made .. and its a really good one congrats !

EDIT: I would give you a LIKE if I had known how ..
 
Last edited:

Thoth

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Aug 23, 2012
Messages
8,520
Reaction score
294
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
It looks very nice. :)
 

Aominecchi

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Mar 7, 2012
Messages
15,610
Reaction score
495
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Top