Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So you want to learn Scorch ey?

Tell me a few things about Scorch, then give me some explanation on why you want to learn it and what intentions you have for it and your RP career?

Disturbed18

Kin
3💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So you want to learn Scorch ey?

Tell me a few things about Scorch, then give me some explanation on why you want to learn it and what intentions you have for it and your RP career?
I wanna be hot stuff... ay... see what i did there?

Anyway, yes scorch:

What is it:
- Formed of fire and wind
- Literally creates orbs in the cannon to heat up a persons body to the point water boils in their body and evaporates, looking like they have been mummified. It's been seen being used an orbs and in waves.
- Weak to earth, i mean scorch can't heat something that's dry, though it can dry out mud to become clay.
-Weak to lightning, you can't dehydrate an energy really
- Strong to: Water, wind - i mean it evaporates water and its fire based so kicks winds ass
- Strong to all elements containing moisture, wood, storm etc...

My plans:
- Lion's Sin of Pride, Escanor, the man that stands above all others.
- Basically no one really uses scorch, couple have tried before but focused on just orbs really
- Creating weapons like swords, taijutsu enhanced heat waves, pulses of scorch... i also had an idea for a hidden mist style, heat waves to create a desert like effect of mirages for my advantage

Disturbed18

Kin
3💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Repurpose those old Suna Mirage Customs into Scorch, sounds cool. Okay then, so get to creating an Orb of Scorch out of your chakra to begin with!
So yall want me rp balancing chakra between fire and wind to create scorch and shape it into an orb? Or just say it like that? Can we do like the fact way of training? Understanding side rather than rp side If that’s cool with you? I mean I can only learn up to B ranks atm :(

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So yall want me rp balancing chakra between fire and wind to create scorch and shape it into an orb? Or just say it like that? Can we do like the fact way of training? Understanding side rather than rp side If that’s cool with you? I mean I can only learn up to B ranks atm :(
That's Fine.

(Shakuton: Shaku Jutsu) Scorch Release: Scorch Technique
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 15
Damage: 30
Description: The user will use their scorch chakra to create orbs, walls, blast, waves, etc. of scorch to either attack or defend oneself.

This Jutsu is the standard Scorch Release Technique where you can create a few items out of the Advanced Element on a small scale - but enough to carry some creativity with your attacks. However the limits of this Technique are definitely rank. Thoughts? Questions?

Disturbed18

Kin
3💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's Fine.

(Shakuton: Shaku Jutsu) Scorch Release: Scorch Technique
Chakra: 15
Damage: 30
Description: The user will use their scorch chakra to create orbs, walls, blast, waves, etc. of scorch to either attack or defend oneself.

This Jutsu is the standard Scorch Release Technique where you can create a few items out of the Advanced Element on a small scale - but enough to carry some creativity with your attacks. However the limits of this Technique are definitely rank. Thoughts? Questions?
I plan to make a higher ranked variant to be honest. It’s simple in application but in grand scheme of things it will have minimal used. Maybe use it on small masses of water, boil it, create a steam for cover then surprise attack. Would work well as a combo maker, or in creative missions and story fights for me personally. Glad it got made to give variety from the two cannon techniques

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I plan to make a higher ranked variant to be honest. It’s simple in application but in grand scheme of things it will have minimal used. Maybe use it on small masses of water, boil it, create a steam for cover then surprise attack. Would work well as a combo maker, or in creative missions and story fights for me personally. Glad it got made to give variety from the two cannon techniques
Yeah low ranked techniques like this become better Story Element Jutsu, still cool though if you're creative with it. I remember Teno did some Scorch stuff, may want to speak with him for some Scorchpport.

(Shakuton: Sukōchi kabe) Scorch Release: Scorch Wall
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A (40 if used offensively)
Description: The user will gather their scorch chakra and create a wall of scorch before them, standing eight meters tall and five meters wide. The user can than use this wall as a means of protection or send the wall towards an opponent, knocking them backwards and causing burns.

Firstly used as a Defense, but then can be sent at the opponent if still standing as a counter attack. Pretty cool denial technique, pretty simple to perform. Any Questions?

Disturbed18

Kin
3💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah low ranked techniques like this become better Story Element Jutsu, still cool though if you're creative with it. I remember Teno did some Scorch stuff, may want to speak with him for some Scorchpport.

(Shakuton: Sukōchi kabe) Scorch Release: Scorch Wall
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A (40 if used offensively)
Description: The user will gather their scorch chakra and create a wall of scorch before them, standing eight meters tall and five meters wide. The user can than use this wall as a means of protection or send the wall towards an opponent, knocking them backwards and causing burns.

Firstly used as a Defense, but then can be sent at the opponent if still standing as a counter attack. Pretty cool denial technique, pretty simple to perform. Any Questions?
Says burns but seems until we get to a higher rank boiling liquids in the body ain’t gonna happen. I mean like I say, combos with water would be cool, shoot a water dragon through this for a boiling water attack. Only blocks ahead, can help with keeping two users away but I feel a variant I want is to focus on mirages like I said before.

Problem is I checked tenos stuff back then, and some of it is just pure f rank blasts. Twilight tried a few bits too but their focus was orbs and large blasts Yano? So many more options there to explore

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Says burns but seems until we get to a higher rank boiling liquids in the body ain’t gonna happen. I mean like I say, combos with water would be cool, shoot a water dragon through this for a boiling water attack. Only blocks ahead, can help with keeping two users away but I feel a variant I want is to focus on mirages like I said before.

Problem is I checked tenos stuff back then, and some of it is just pure f rank blasts. Twilight tried a few bits too but their focus was orbs and large blasts Yano? So many more options there to explore
Welp Teno has a pretty explosive personality lel. Anyway, that's all I can teach you so far. Come back to me when you rank up and good luck with what you got so far.