Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I use
(Katon:Gouenkyuu)-Fire Style:Great Blazing Fireball

* Type:Attack
* Range:Short-Long
* Chakra cost:20
* Damage Points:40
* Descripton: A bigger and more powerful version of the Grand Fire Ball jutsu that carries the opponet off on contact.

at you then i create 5 shadow clones

then 1 of them uses

erekutorikku kasai ~ electric fire
type:attack enhancement
chakra:20
damage:40
description:enhances a fire jutsu by making it a lot hotter and giving it electricity so it can electricute the opponent at the same time.
examples:if used with a fireball if the opponent tries to put it out with water they will get electricuted, the fireball is made hotter so it does more damage. the opponent gets an electrical shock from the fireball.

to make the fireball electric and even hotter!

Mangenkyou Maoh

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
??? okayyy...

i use..
Suiton:Gufuu Suika)-Water Style:Typhoon Water Vortex

Type:Attack/Defence(can do both at the same time)
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra cost:30
Damage Points:60
Descripton: Wind Style Rasengan and Water Style Desctruction Torrent combo that makes a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend and can drown out wind and fire combos(no water source needed to use this jutsu

(Fuuton:Tatsuno Ooshigoto)-Wind Style Severing Pressure

Type:Attack
Chakra Cost:30
Description:The user send wind into the sky which then comes down as a F-5 tornadoe with slicing wind.

to defeat your attack...

then i use *kage bunshin no jutsu 4 clones*

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
*you didn't see me do the shadow clone jutsu cause of the fireball so now that everything clears there is only 4 of me cause i made one go hide*
*you don't know this*

dam

(Katon:Zukokku)-Fire Style:Intense Pain

* Range:Short-Mid
* Chakra cost:30
* Damage Points:60
* Descripton: A huge burst of fire that turns into a huge fireball and can cover a large area buring allin its path.

which is made electric

then one of my clones uses

chidori senbon to make some needles targeted at you and your clones hide behind the fireball which you can't see because of the fireball.

Mangenkyou Maoh

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
okayyy...

i use,
(Suiton:Baku Shuishouha)-Water Style:Bursting Water Wave

Type:Supplementary
Chakra cost:20
Damage Points:N/A
Descripton: The user spits out a lakes worth of water that can be used to attack or used to make other water attacks.

destroy your fireball..

and then i use,
Style Drilling Wind Bullet

Range:Short-Long
Description:A huge spiraling sphere of wind that can do major damage to even a Summonig like Gamabunta

destroy your elec needles...

and then...

i summon gamabunta..! your turn

Mangenkyou Maoh

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
heheh...

(Doton:Shinjiuu Zanshu)-Earth Style:Earth Style:Double Suicide Decapatation

Chakra cost:10
Descripton: User Inserts him/her self in the ground and moves through the ground under the opponent and pulls them down trapping them in the ground with only there head above the ground.

*automaticly evade your sword and dragging you on the ground*

then... my clone use,
(Suiton:Baku Shuishouha)-Water Style:Bursting Water Wave

Chakra cost:20
Descripton: The user spits out a lakes worth of water that can be used to attack or used to make other water attacks

*make a lake* then i use,
(Suiton:Mugensame)-Water Style:Infinite Shark Frenzy

Type:attack
Chakra cost:40
Damage Points:80
Descripton: A highly advanced form of Eating 5 Shark Frenzy where the user creates on shark that attacks the opponent drgging them into the water.Then the user unleashes a storm of sharks to attack the opponent from all angles and directions.

to eat you..

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
so gamabunta is dead, i didn't think you could get into the ground from the top of a really high hight but w/e.

I thought you would know by now that taijutsu isn't the best technique you can use.

i use

(Raiton:Seiteki Korekuto no Jutsu)-Lightning Release: Static Collection Skill

* Type:Supplementary
* Range:Short
* Chakra Cost:10
* Damage Points:N/A
* Description: A skill where the user calls upon static electricity from the air and channel it through their own body. This static electricity, can be gathered within a particular part of the body and only released after touching another object. Normally channeled through the fist, as normally its not touching very many other things. The first thing touched by the particular body part, will have a burst of electricity flow into the opopnent. Causing a brief paralysis(lasts for the remeinder of this turn)

to paralyze you before you can use any other of your jutsus,
then i use
chidori on you
injuring your right arm so you can't do any handsymbols and thus can't use any ninjutsu!

Mangenkyou Maoh

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
heh...

*Activate sharingan*

i use,
(Suiton:Gufuu Suika)-Water Style:Typhoon Water Vortex

Type:Attack/Defence(can do both at the same time)
Chakra cost:30
Descripton: Wind Style Rasengan and Water Style Desctruction Torrent combo that makes a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend and can drown out wind and fire combos(no water source needed to use this jutsu).

and,

Fuuton:Tatsuno Ooshigoto)-Wind Style Severing Pressure

Description:The user send wind into the sky which then comes down as a F-5 tornadoe with slicing wind.

*fuse to be a massive whirlpool and it coming for you...* and the trees as well!

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
ouch and i don't got earth so can't make my earth customs yet.
I am still waiting for the mods to approve my dirt in the eyes jutsu lol.
I WANT TO BE ABLE TO THROW DIRT AT PEOPLES EYES IT IS A VALID JUTSU.
instead they closed the customs thread and said it was rubbish.....
i also wanted my death by gummy worm, it is described as a jutsu where the user like jumps up and like throws some rocks or other stuff such as gummy worms at you so hard that the gummy worms will go through your head cause they were thrown from so high up and so hard, another valid jutsu in the naruto land

(Katon:Zukokku)-Fire Style:Intense Pain

* Range:Short-Mid
* Chakra cost:30
* Damage Points:60
* Descripton: A huge burst of fire that turns into a huge fireball and can cover a large area buring allin its path.

to create a huge fireball which is made bigger by the huge wind gusts then it faces the water so to handle the water i use , then i use

erekutorikku kasai ~ electric fire
type:attack enhancement
chakra:20
damage:40
description:enhances a fire jutsu by making it a lot hotter and giving it electricity so it can electricute the opponent at the same time.
examples:if used with a fireball if the opponent tries to put it out with water they will get electricuted, the fireball is made hotter so it does more damage. the opponent gets an electrical shock from the fireball.

i seriosly need to get 1100 more posts and get my 3rd element!