Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok it is near the lake but there is alarge open feild next to it.
no rules other than standerd battle rules(with the exception of the Hitpoints)
or should we do it with the HP?
that would be hilarious like it would be

You:Amaterasu
Me:*takes direct hit* ok that's 80 damage, about 4920 more hitpoints to go before i get defeated.

~Nemesis~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok it is near the lake but there is alarge open feild next to it.
no rules other than standerd battle rules(with the exception of the Hitpoints)
or should we do it with the HP?
that would be hilarious like it would be

You:Amaterasu
Me:*takes direct hit* ok that's 80 damage, about 4920 more hitpoints to go before i get defeated.
forget hp

*activates Rinnegan * Boddies Appear

:Rin?negan: gesuidou hei no jutsu- absorption Barrier
-this gives my party a wall of Barrier which absorbs all chakra types and protecting the 6 of them from all other types of attacks. Note :360 degress around

Rin?negan: seken shoukyaku no jutsu- world incineration
- the technique raises the temperature of his surroundings to 3000 degree celcius, crippling any living being and eliminating any form of defence

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
as you get your bodies I summon

(word for summoning, couldn't find it): sono misuteriasu raikou subeta anbvoireah~summoning: the mystical lightning sword anbvoireah
Type:weapon
Range:as a sword:short
Chakra:50
Damage:80
Description: the user summons anbvoireah, which is a powerfull sword which delivers a powerfull electric shock to anything it hits, it can cut through earth with ease. It is said to be allow the user to gain total controll over electrical forces and energies, and is said to be able to create storms and strong magnetic feilds. it is possible that there may be many other secrets to the sword aswell

It was found by Neutrino00, and somehow bonded to him, it can only be used by Neutrino00.

and with it i use

anbvoireah: magunechikku benso shouheki taira ichi~anbvoireah: Magnetic defense barrier level one.

Description:the user uses anbvoireah to create an extremely powerfull magnetic feild which can push away rock projectiles, deflect lightning attacks that are it's rank and lower, and can protect the user from heat and fire attacks.
(this jutsu can regenerate as long as the user keeps putting in chakra into the feild, but if the enamy exceeds how much it can absorb with an attack, the field brakes)

to defend against your heat attack.

Last edited:

~Nemesis~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
nice very nice

*Rin?negan: Senkou gesuidou- flash from the true god
-the user, born from hell contains the chakra aimed towards him and is sucked straight to the source

removing ur shield thing

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I regenerate and rebuild my sheild by putting more chakra into it to replace the chakra you sort of pulled out.

then I hold my sword in my arm pit while the magnetic defense thingie so i can use

eiei kasai arashi ~ pulling firestorm
Type:attack
Range:created at med distance but the firestorm sucks everything within long distance.
Damage:100
description:by by igniting a part of the earth with a catalyst to start combustion between the oxygen in the air and the earth. the fire produces solid oxides through the combustion(kind of like how the rusting of iron brings oxygen into the iron producing iron oxide which is solid, only faster) the combustion then produces a vaccuum from the oxygen being pulled in, which then pulls more air in at extremely fast speeds which pulls everybody else into the fire unless they can somehow excape to another place where the fire isn't sucking.
Note: unless the user can excape too, the user will also fall victem.

Lasts for 3 turns.

and your world incineration makes it stronger cause of the increased heat of the air around it.

I then use

(Doton:Iwagakure No Jutsu)-Earth Style:Hideing In Stone

* Type:Supplementary
* Range:Short-Long
* Chakra cost:15
* Damage Points:N/A
* Descripton: Lets you hide in the earth and aviod damage(similar to leach all creation but only with rock).

to excape my jutsu, which is "sucks" you into it.

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well it can't block my attack since i wasn't blocking you directly(btw it is sort of like a triple element jutsu, and if you include your thing it becomes like 4 elements) It "pulled" you into it not directly attacking you.

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it says your absorption barrier absorbs chakra types?
my jutsu doesn't draw you in with chakra, it creates a vaccuum, which the air then wants to fill (including the stuff in the barrier, and unless your barrier can keep stuff in you will still be drawn to the firestorm) the intense winds created by the air rushing to fill in the vaccuum pull everything else into the firestorm, even if you are in a chakra absorbing barrier.

~Nemesis~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
it says your absorption barrier absorbs chakra types?
my jutsu doesn't draw you in with chakra, it creates a vaccuum, which the air then wants to fill (including the stuff in the barrier, and unless your barrier can keep stuff in you will still be drawn to the firestorm) the intense winds created by the air rushing to fill in the vaccuum pull everything else into the firestorm, even if you are in a chakra absorbing barrier.
if the flame hurricane comesd into contact with the barrier it is nullified and my barrier stays bcuz all my bodiies are in there

Bianca

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
as you get your bodies I summon

(word for summoning, couldn't find it): sono misuteriasu raikou subeta anbvoireah~summoning: the mystical lightning sword anbvoireah
Type:weapon
Range:as a sword:short
Damage:80
Description: the user summons anbvoireah, which is a powerfull sword which delivers a powerfull electric shock to anything it hits, it can cut through earth with ease. It is said to be allow the user to gain total controll over electrical forces and energies, and is said to be able to create storms and strong magnetic feilds. it is possible that there may be many other secrets to the sword aswell

It was found by Neutrino00, and somehow bonded to him, it can only be used by Neutrino00.

and with it i use

anbvoireah: magunechikku benso shouheki taira ichi~anbvoireah: Magnetic defense barrier level one.

Description:the user uses anbvoireah to create an extremely powerfull magnetic feild which can push away rock projectiles, deflect lightning attacks that are it's rank and lower, and can protect the user from heat and fire attacks.
(this jutsu can regenerate as long as the user keeps putting in chakra into the feild, but if the enamy exceeds how much it can absorb with an attack, the field brakes)

to defend against your heat attack.
sorry to interrupt >.<
just wanted to say the word for summoning is kuchiyose (i noticed u mentioned the fact that u didnt find the word for it a few times :p)