Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Here's my favs...
Newer stuff: The Advengers, Thor, Immortals, Hunger Games, The Grey, Act of Valor, Haywire.
Older stuff: Braveheart, Top Gun, Hellboy, Rain Man, The Faculty.

Jack Spicer

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Clerks, Miao Miao, Alvin and the Chipmunks meet the Wolfman, anything with Rugrats, Jimmy Neutron Movie.

Truth or dare (or die. Not quite sure what the title is.) and Bad kids go to Hell are interesting. Not the best, but good to pass time and not all bad.

Reactions: Luffy324

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well I've seen a bunch of really good movies on there, what type of movies do you like? Will make it easier to suggest.

One universally good one though is "The Truman Show", if you haven't seen it. It stars Jim Carey and is about a guy whose whole life has been a part of a reality show, everyone knows but him. It's really good.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I prefer the documentaries on Netflix because they generally don't have that new or good of movie choices. Watch Jerry and Tom it was a good movie(and it's not about the cartoon mouse and cat) try Poolhall Junkies. Watch The Trotsky with Jay Baruchel and Real Time with him and Andy Quaid. Neds was kinda good if you like British movies, so was Lock stock and two smoking barrels. Bronson had the guy who played Bane as a character piece about a British convict. American:The Bill Hicks Story was good. Batman:Under the RedHood and JLA:Doomed were awesome. I can't remember them all but I'll post anymore if I remember them.

You should try some shows out as well such as Trailer Park Boys, Inbetweeners, Archer, Undeclared, Freaks and geeks, The Office(if you haven't seen that already) oh and The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret(easily one of the best comedies I've seen in a LONG time)

Back like I said and I got quite a list here.

Movies
Anything by Akira Kurosawa
Alter Egos
Man on the Moon(Jim Carrey biopic about Andy Kauffman a comedy great portraying a comedy great)
I Sell the Dead(Ron Perlman and Dominic Monahghan:Lost)
Bunraku(Woody Harrelson, Josh Hartnet and Ron Perlman)
Rampage
Interview with a Hitman(Luke Gross:HellBoy2/Prince Nuada, Tekken/Steve Fox)
Confessions of a Dangerous Man(Sam Rockwell, George Clooney and Drew barrymore)
Hobo with a Shotgun(Robb Wells:Trailer Park Boys/Ricky, Rutger Hauer:Batman Begins/Earl)
The Good The Bad and The Weird
Toxic Avenger
Undisputed 3(Scott Adkins:Wolverine Origins/Weapon XI"deformed Deadpool", Expendables 2)
Red State(Written and Directed by Kevin Smith, Michael Angarano:Forbidden Kingdom)
Reservoir Dogs(Steve Buscemi)
Dylan Dog(Sam Huntington:Being Human/Josh Levison, Jungle2Jungle/Mimi-Suku)
Boondock Saints(Norman Reedus:Walking Daed/Darryl, Sean Patrick Flanery:Steven King's Dead Zone)
Ip Man(Donnie Yen bio pic about Bruce Lee's master)
Battle Royale(The Japanese Hunger Games and how Hunger Games should have been. I saw this first and Hunger Games seemed so PG afterwards)
Get The Gringo(Mel Gibson. Put any preconceived notions of Mel aside and give the movie an unbiased chance, it's good, and this coming from NOT a fan of Mel)
13 Assassins(Takashi Miike=Awesome Director)
The Sweeny(Ray Winstone:The Departed/Mr. French)
Jet Li's Fearless(Jet Li's biopic about Huo Yuanjia)
Slaughterhouse Five(Michael Sacks:The Ammityville Horror/Jeff)
Jeff Who Lives at home(Jason Segel:How I Met Your Mother/Marshall, Ed Helms:The Office/Andy)
Super(Rain Wilson:The Office/Dwight)
The Secret of Nikola Tesla(Nikola Tesla was the man, A MUST WATCH if only to learn about Tesla)
The Immaculate Conception of Little Dizzle(Vince Vieluf:RatRace/Blaine"Seth greene's brother")
A Beginners guide to Endings(Scott Caan:Entourage/Scott Lavin, Hawaii5-0/Danno, J.K Simmons:SpiderMan/J.Jonah Jameson)
How to be a Serial Killer(Dameon Clarke:DBZ&Lupin III/Multiple Voice overs including Cell)
2 Days(Paul Rudd:Role Models & I love you Man)
Adopted(Paul Shore satire on people like Angelina Jolie)
John Dies at the End(Paul Giamatti:Hangover 2/Kingsley, Shoot 'Em Up/Hertz, Man on the Moon/Bob Zmuda)
The Experiment(Adrian Brody, Forrest Whitaker)
Goon(Sean William Scott:American Pie/Stiffler, Jay Baruchel:She's Outta My League/Kirk, Fanboys/Windows)

TV Shows
Jekyll
Malcolm in the Middle
Whitest Kids You Know
Children's Hospital
The League
Shameless
Comic Book Men(If you like comics and PawnStars)
The Black Donnellys

Animation
The Boondocks
Desert Punk
Sengoku Basara
Basilisk
Kenichi
Samurai Champloo

Stand Up Comedy
Bill Burr
Greg Giraldo
Lewis Black
Louie C.K.
George Carlin
Richard Pryor
Eddie Murphy:Raw

Hope this helps you find something you enjoy.

Last edited: