Net Neutrality officially ends today.....

Aim64C

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Waist of time is to say that indirectly defending racism isn't a kind of crime -under the wings of legality. You really think that Trump never commited economical crimes? Economical corruption? Naive.
Generally, it's considered poor form to lob accusations without evidence. I am not going to say I don't do the same, or project a very strong character when doing so... but calling bluffs is part of the game. So is putting up a strong one.

Has Trump never done anything potentially or remotely wrong? I don't really know. I don't have any evidence that suggests he did - certainly not according to the law. Once again, it is interesting how many people suddenly act like Trump is an amazingly horrid person and businessman... only after he's run for office against Hillary Clinton. Was it just not important that he was a heinous criminal until he was running for office? What were all of the accountants employed by the IRS and various agencies doing for decades as Trump was mercilessly savaging the world with his wanton criminal behavior?

Or worse: your country has approved LGBT rights but it still doesn't have health care. Disturbing.
We have healthcare. Well, some things have been done to sabotage it, but that's all coming to an end pretty soon. Just because we don't subscribe to Europe's idea of what healthcare is does not mean we fail to have the goal. In truth, our populations are rather equally deprived of true healthcare. It's quite the tragic illusion, really.

Yes, you are vomitous and a waist of time.
Waste... waist... bending point of time? Interesting idea.

Lightbringer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Once again, it is interesting how many people suddenly act like Trump is an amazingly horrid person and businessman... only after he's run for office against Hillary Clinton. Was it just not important that he was a heinous criminal until he was running for office?
The FBI were investigating Trump long before running for office.

Trump was irrelevant to the American public until he ran for the most powerful position in the world.

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Waist of time is to say that indirectly defending racism isn't a kind of crime -under the wings of legality.
Your just talking out your ass now.

You really think that Trump never commited economical crimes? Economical corruption? Naive.
Have you ever heard me say Donald Trump hasn’t committed a crime in his life? Or that wasn’t/isn’t committed crimes? Saying things and proving things are two separate things however there’s an entire investigation on the potential crimes he & his campaigns have committed. Which has resulted in 17 indictments so far but the moral of the story is, Americans cannot just throw a sitting president out of office.

Or worse: your country has approved LGBT rights but it still doesn't have health care. Disturbing.

Yes, you are vomitous and a waist of time.
Lmao this is yet again another reason why your not conversation worthy.

Aim64C

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The FBI were investigating Trump long before running for office.
So, again, what were they doing?

Trump was irrelevant to the American public until he ran for the most powerful position in the world.
Ah, so criminals are irrelevant until they run for popular positions. Interesting.
That's a nice retirement account you let me manage. Would be a shame if it bought shares in ISIS.

Lightbringer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So, again, what were they doing?
I literally just said they are investigating Trump....what kind of question is this?

Ah, so criminals are irrelevant until they run for popular positions. Interesting.
That's a nice retirement account you let me manage. Would be a shame if it bought shares in ISIS.
That's not at all to what I said. There are countless criminals out there. Trump brought himself into the spotlight and people are now focusing on him. He's the one in power and his decisions have great ramifications every single individual in this nation. Your entire thesis is absurd.

Koibito

Regular
Kin
15💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Do you know who put all that crew in the American Executive and Legislative. American people.

It's too easy to say that American people have no fault. Actually the social power goes to the side of the balance of all the people themselves. That's why democracy is a imperfect government in Aristotles analysis. All the things are for and from the people
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Impeachment? Are you all afraid of political instability? Laughable. And rather weak willed. You don't believe in your own cohesion to make things better on your own power. You all can scream and scream and scream in protests. It changes nothing at all and truly.

If anything is wrong with the country it's yourselves. That are rotten in everything possible.

You must be the kind of person that scream in protests. Or much less. Protest in your own home.
I don't know why you have such a skewed view of the American people but you really are making yourself sound ignorant, your points are all established on a weak and misinformed understanding of the American sociopolitical workings, and if you truly believe that Trump is the epitome of the American people then I will just assume that you are either trolling or haven't met many, if any, Americans.

Assuming you are not from the US, I understand the lack of information as it is hard to be well informed on any foreign culture or political system beyond what your particular education/news institutions will provide you with. I only hope that you will gain a level of self-awareness before going out of your way to spout half-baked theories and commentary on a topic you are obviously ignorant about.

Koibito

Regular
Kin
15💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Have you ever heard me say Donald Trump hasn’t committed a crime in his life? Or that wasn’t/isn’t committed crimes? Saying things and proving things are two separate things however there’s an entire investigation on the potential crimes he & his campaigns have committed. Which has resulted in 17 indictments so far but the moral of the story is, Americans cannot just throw a sitting president out of office.

Ignorant people always resort to name calling, smh

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

My conversation is not worthy because I believe that saving ALL people's life is really more important than giving marriages privileges to some? Your sig says all.
You have double standarts, and believes the political life is completely black and white. Do you really believe impeachments begin over economical frauds? Naive.
Do you really believe instability means protests, some homicides? Naive. I've seen much more brave nations getting rid of their presidents because he was doing much less than Trump, and getting to work out on their OWN.

But you don't even understand the fact that 1800's german ELITE was giving healthcare to workers. While in the 21's century USA elite isn't giving their own citizents teeth care. Under the reason that they don't have "money". And all the americans can do is protest in the streets, their homes in the Senate.

Yes, USA has become rotten and so do you.

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know why you have such a skewed view of the American people but you really are making yourself sound ignorant, your points are all established on a weak and misinformed understanding of the American sociopolitical workings, and if you truly believe that Trump is the epitome of the American people then I will just assume that you are either trolling or haven't met many, if any, Americans.

Assuming you are not from the US, I understand the lack of information as it is hard to be well informed on any foreign culture or political system beyond what your particular education/news institutions will provide you with. I only hope that you will gain a level of self-awareness before going out of your way to spout half-baked theories and commentary on a topic you are obviously ignorant about.
Ha lack of information. I know pretty well most people voted in Hillary. Yet, all the people who allowed Trump to get Trump to power were also brought by the very american people. And he gets Obamacare out of sight of most people and yet all people can do is protest, protest, protest.
Very effective indeed. I call it being passive. Much other countries are willing to do much more for their own and on their own.
Yes, giving privileges to LGBT comunity over the health system is a D-i-s-t-urbing thing yes.

Ask 1800's health care of Germany. That was given by elite.

USA has become a really biased place politically and culturally, and all the exceptions are rather being uneffective.

Sadly for you I have a high level of information about how successful countries behave, and USA isn't one good example.

Fountain

Elite
Kin
13💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
but unfortunately the Republicans
:lmao: Oh man... You and those gosh darn racist republicans.

Then he'll call me biased for not covering a story about black people killing white people, or SJW terrorism, or whatever. lol
It's funny because it's true isn't it. Anyone can check on your history and prove it for themselves.

Last edited:

Aim64C

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I literally just said they are investigating Trump....what kind of question is this?
Use logic. What were they doing?

That's not at all to what I said. There are countless criminals out there. Trump brought himself into the spotlight and people are now focusing on him. He's the one in power and his decisions have great ramifications every single individual in this nation. Your entire thesis is absurd.
"That depends on what your definition of "is" is."

Wonder who could have said that.
I believe it was the same guy who gave breeder reactors to North Korea.
Didn't his wife sell Uranium?
.... Eh, I'm sure it's nothing.

Hey, where is Trump at? What's he been doing? Where's Kim at? What's he been doing? Not a whole lot of planning going on for such an important meeting. Wonder if they already know how this is all going to go down.

Ha lack of information. I know pretty well most people voted in Hillary.
Odd... all of the districts in which there are more votes counted than registered voters alive went Democrat.

Yet, all the people who allowed Trump to get Trump to power were also brought by the very american people. And he gets Obamacare out of sight of most people and yet all people can do is protest, protest, protest.
If you like your projection, you can keep your projection.

Very effective indeed. I call it being passive. Much other countries are willing to do much more for their own and on their own.
Perhaps. Perhaps not. Perhaps it is that Americans believe in the rule of law and due process. We're not a perfect country, but even after decades of being inundated with false flag provocative attacks, media propaganda, and agitator demonstrations, America has yet to fall to civil war despite being one of the most heavily armed citizenry on the planet.

We have resisted a temptation many other countries 'willing to do more' yielded to very swiftly, and that is precisely what the criminals executing similar deceptions on their nations wanted them to act, as it allowed them to twist the moral intentions of a nation into evil actions.

I am not saying those countries were wrong to want to do more, or even fully wrong for yielding to the temptation. In many ways, if they weren't being supplied and agitated by the criminals in the first place, then they would not have been able to fall to it nearly to such degrees as they did. Sometimes, you suppress what you think is the proper desire/action for your nation because the fight over it will cause far more destruction than is acceptable for the result.

Yes, giving privileges to LGBT comunity over the health system is a D-i-s-t-urbing thing yes.
You believe the rest of the world REALLY works any differently? Treatment... cure... whether I pay for the treatment out of my own pay or insurance plan... or the public debt pays for my treatment... each population is equally abused by the structured denial of cures or lifestyle therapies into the system.

Sadly for you I have a high level of information about how successful countries behave, and USA isn't one good example.
Well, let's see it. I believe this is where the kids say: "I'll show you mine if you show me yours." Forgive the connotation. It is intended to inject a little humor into the conversation, but I expect it will not work that way. Still, I'm curious to see what the reaction will be. If any.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Net Neutrality" was one of the worst things ever done to freedom in the history of the world.

Net Neuter is exactly what that phrase implies. It never truly impacted end user service costs (aside from globally increase them). At its core, it was designed to enrich massive companies like Netflix and Google (Youtube), as these companies no longer needed to be concerned with the amount of bandwidth their services were using. Under the neutering of the net, we were bombarded with auto-play suggestion lists and completely bloated web-pages.

Question: Why does the TV-Tropes website want access to my phone's camera and geo-positioning data?
Many websites these days are not platforms for the sharing of information or news, they are purely surveillance and propaganda platforms designed to shove as much shit down the throat of the person passing through as possible. Six fucking ads streaming bullshit at me when I load the page while trying to stream video back go God only knows where to figure out Lord only knows what (or try to process it into some format more suitable for streaming - hence why you need a god damned supercomputer to browse the web, these days).

If advertising companies were consuming 80% of the bandwidth used to browse most of the normal internet sites out there, then it makes complete sense that network service providers would throttle such services on their network. The only way the surveillance state could have been expanded to the degree it was, was under Net Neuter.

Services like Facebook can stream massive amounts of data to and from users - despite its seemingly small amount of data requirement. Why does it take 4G-LTE speeds on my phone ten seconds to load a fraction of the text and responses contained within this page... using Facebook? A recent trip through this site on my phone showed it could load this place nearly instantly on the same network. Why the lag on FB? What's it doing?

Services like Snapchat will stream geo-location data to ads not yet present to the viewer. A targeted ad will be loaded ahead of time.

Again, if ISPs could throttle these services and/or charge extra to allow them greater network traffic, then many of these ventures would not be profitable. YouTube wouldn't infinitely play on tablets handed to toddlers to generate advertising revenue. Facebook wouldn't be trying to create a media box in which to place people - the data streaming costs would be too high (or people would have to start paying for facebook). Advertisements that make off with untold amounts of data streamed from user systems would be very expensive operations.

Blackout understood?

People would be here... in many of these types of forums, rather than mindlessly tapping away in the horrid design of Facebook, if it wasn't constantly trying to blast them with emotionally charged posts of their friends, family, exes, news, etc. Forums are designed for conversation and to keep up with what people are talking about, rather than to try and box people into things.

As for DJT.... kind of interesting that no one really had these kinds of opinions on him until after he ran against Hillary Clinton for office.
Your whole argument just revolves around saying that sites with an assload of ads would no longer have as many and that information harvesters would have never kicked off to become as big. Or, "these annoying things that we deal with would cease." It completely neglects that we & the sites already foot the bill for the bandwidth used on those sites as though to say those sites were taking advantage of ISPs. It neglects that none of the outcomes you've said are necessarily true because the prices set for those types of sites WOULDN'T be rigidly set based on their bandwidth usage but favoritism on whatever grounds. And it neglects what this would mean for every service unrelated to the mentioned.

Even in the case that your favorable scenario pans out and having sites brimmed with ads, which could be avoided with Adblocker ftw, is no longer profitable, do you really think that's a great trade-off? What would this mean for sites that have no other way to make a profit yet still need to maintain themselves? Is wiping out FB-type shenanigans(it wouldn't, they bring in too much money) worth exposing the myriad of other sites to the decision makers behind ISPs? To news? We've seen that they're willing to perform what's practically extortion & that they have a favored political platform. If all they wanted was to limit traffic congestion, they would have upgraded their infrastructure, which they seem to have little interest in.

Last edited:

Narcissus

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would have voted for Trump if I were of age at the time of voting which I'm still not of age yet, but one thing that I noticed about the Republicans is that behind their mirage of patriotism and and traditionalism, is a bunch of greedy crooks working to enrich themselves while duping are large chunk of White America, which is the only demographic that buys their mirage.

Hillary's behavior and statements were a clear sign of danger to me, but then, I thought Trump was better. Now, I realize that both were horrible choices and that the people need to start running for President, instead of these career politicians and upper class folk that don't relate to the common man.

No one will do a thing about this, it'll be a while before the people get pissed about anything and actually decide to take action. America is too polarized into "liberal vs conservative", "black vs white", "citizen vs immigrant".

Lightbringer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would have voted for Trump if I were of age at the time of voting which I'm still not of age yet, but one thing that I noticed about the Republicans is that behind their mirage of patriotism and and traditionalism, is a bunch of greedy crooks working to enrich themselves while duping are large chunk of White America, which is the only demographic that buys their mirage.

Hillary's behavior and statements were a clear sign of danger to me, but then, I thought Trump was better. Now, I realize that both were horrible choices and that the people need to start running for President, instead of these career politicians and upper class folk that don't relate to the common man.

No one will do a thing about this, it'll be a while before the people get pissed about anything and actually decide to take action. America is too polarized into "liberal vs conservative", "black vs white", "citizen vs immigrant".
Presidency isn't the only facet of choosing who to vote. Because Trump is president, he was able to elect the Supreme Court justice to a lifetime position and he put a horrible person in that position. Hillary might have been horrible, but not every Democrat is and have given Democrats more power and we could have focused more on the corruption of the Democrats and reforming that party.

But because Republicans are in power, we have to first focus on them.

Narcissus

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Presidency isn't the only facet of choosing who to vote. Because Trump is president, he was able to elect the Supreme Court justice to a lifetime position and he put a horrible person in that position. Hillary might have been horrible, but not every Democrat is and have given Democrats more power and we could have focused more on the corruption of the Democrats and reforming that party.

But because Republicans are in power, we have to first focus on them.
Voting isn't the only way to solve this though. Awareness plays such a huge role. Imagine if the French tried to resolve their problem with voting during the French Revolution. They'd just get used and played by another set of royals or politicians. Our elected officials need to know that we are aware and are ready to kick ass if we sense corruption.

This two party system needs to be undone. Jesus, there is way too much work to do. The founding fathers would catch heart attacks watching this stuff.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ha lack of information. I know pretty well most people voted in Hillary. Yet, all the people who allowed Trump to get Trump to power were also brought by the very american people. And he gets Obamacare out of sight of most people and yet all people can do is protest, protest, protest.

Ask 1800's health care of Germany. That was given by elite.

USA has become a really biased place politically and culturally, and all the exceptions are rather being uneffective.

One is obviously easier than the other. To get universal healthcare would be to go against the spiel that is "higher taxes" & "handouts," lobbying, and then hoping that officials think a complete overhaul is a good idea alongside everything mentioned before. Why are you singling out LGBT "privileges" anyways? It was to give them their owed rights just as blacks were, so this hardly reads any differently from saying "it's disgusting that the US gave blacks 'privileges' over handling the health system."
It's not like one had to be picked over the other either, so there's that too.

Lightbringer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Voting isn't the only way to solve this though. Awareness plays such a huge role. Imagine if the French tried to resolve their problem with voting during the French Revolution. They'd just get used and played by another set of royals or politicians. Our elected officials need to know that we are aware and are ready to kick ass if we sense corruption.

This two party system needs to be undone. Jesus, there is way too much work to do. The founding fathers would catch heart attacks watching this stuff.
Well there are technically four parties. The problem is that to enter in the debates they have to be on a certain number of polls and they don't get much media attention.

No one said it was going to be easy, but awareness, money out of politics, and voting are definitely the major steps into changing the system.

Last edited:

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One is obviously easier than the other. To get universal healthcare would be to go against the spiel that is "higher taxes" & "handouts," lobbying, and then hoping that officials think a complete overhaul is a good idea alongside everything mentioned before. Why are you singling out LGBT "privileges" anyways? It was to give them their owed rights just as blacks were, so this hardly reads any differently from saying "it's disgusting that the US gave blacks 'privileges' over handling the health system."
It's not like one had to be picked over the other either, so there's that too.
Have you noticed what you are indirectly doing? You are blatantly saying that medical assistence is paid by higher taxes and that's a PROBLEM? And that's why the government AND the people are in doubt whether they should or not put this into action right NOW?

Sorry when a country or person thinks that treatment to every single person that is like this
You must be registered for see images
Is less important than giving marriage and other frivolities to a minor group, ((and yes it's aminor group, you can't put them in front of the nation's well being first.)), or puts obstacles to help them, then you have to re think your own values.

Last edited:

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Have you noticed what you are indirectly doing? You are blatantly saying that medical assistence is paid by higher taxes and that's a PROBLEM? And that's why the government AND the people are in doubt whether they should or not put this into action right NOW?

Sorry when a country or person thinks that treatment to every single person that is like this
You must be registered for see images
Is less important than giving marriage and other frivolities to a minor group, ((and yes it's aminor group, you can't put them in front of the nation's well being first.)), or puts obstacles to help them, then you have to re think your own values.
Stop being stupid. All I'm saying is that the barricades to obtaining medical care were higher than the relatively minor reforms. I've never argued one is more important than the other and I flat out said that both could be done at once. I don't have any real bone to pick with the rest of your statements because you're right. Americans in general could probably be painted as you paint me. As guys who'd back down from universal healthcare because of the thought of taxes rising, and guys that'd rather their main focus be LGBT rights/pro life/gun rights/whatever opposed to universal healthcare or the overall best.

I just don't like how you view the rights gained by LGBT.