Net Neutrality officially ends today.....

Lightbringer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's it folks. Net Neutrality will no longer be in effect which paves the way for your ISP provides to slow down the internet, raise prices, not provide service to certain regions, etc. And yes, this happened before which is why Net Neutrality laws were set in place.

So prepare for some ass-blasting in the near future from your telecom companies. It might not happen in an instant, but over-time it'll definitely be more noticeable. Depending on which region you live in, you'll probably feel the impact of the repeal more so if you live in a rural area.

The Senate tried to overturn the FCC ruling on repealing Net Neutrality, but unfortunately the Republicans, being the current majority, voted in favor of the repeal.

Last edited:

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The fact we have Trump is the fault of every American. Things should have never gotten bad to allow Trump to become president.
America must go back to its own roots and re- learn to not mess with other people's territorries, and instead mind its own.

Their behaviour is arrogant internationally and disgusting. They don't even have health care. And they act like they're the best thing in the world.

Ugh. Trump is the reflection of them.

Lightbringer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
America must go back to its own roots and re- learn to not mess with other people's territorries, and instead mind its own.

Their behaviour is arrogant internationally and disgusting. They don't even have health care. And they act like they're the best thing in the world.

While Trump is the reflection of the ugly side of America, majority of Americans support a universal healthcare system.

The problem really lies in people being ignorant of politics and when people don't go out to vote, we get people like Trump in the white house.

When there is a higher voter turnout, politicians who better represent the people are voted in. Luckily, more and more people are waking up to the fact that voting matters and we're seeing more activism than ever before. So hopefully come 2020, we'll have a much more engaged population for the next general election.

Belserion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Fountain be like "The source seems fishy, you're fake news like CNN" or "aren't you tired of your pointless anti trump propaganda? No one cares" XD

Lightbringer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fountain be like "The source seems fishy, you're fake news like CNN" or "aren't you tired of your pointless anti trump propaganda? No one cares" XD
Then he'll call me biased for not covering a story about black people killing white people, or SJW terrorism, or whatever. lol

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
While Trump is the reflection of the ugly side of America, majority of Americans support a universal healthcare system.

The problem really lies in people being ignorant of politics and when people don't go out to vote, we get people like Trump in the white house.

When there is a higher voter turnout, politicians who better represent the people are voted in. Luckily, more and more people are waking up to the fact that voting matters and we're seeing more activism than ever before. So hopefully come 2020, we'll have a much more engaged population for the next general election.
America has become too arrogant for its own good. People screaming they don't want get involved are the worst kind of people in my opinion. The people are weak minded - there is no doubt about that. Soviets were in a worse situation of oppression and still didn't back down. The fact that the average american citizent can only scream "America!!!" is disgusting.

The elite is one of the worst too!!!!! Germany had a " terribly right government" and still managed to get one of the first health cares in the world. BACK IN THE 1800'S.

Lightbringer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
America has become too arrogant for its own good. People screaming they don't want get involved are the worst kind of people in my opinion. The people are weak minded - there is no doubt about that. Soviets were in a worse situation of oppression and still didn't back down. The fact that the average american citizent can only scream "America!!!" is disgusting.

The elite is one of the worst too!!!!! Germany had a " terribly right government" and still managed to get one of the first health cares in the world. BACK IN THE 1800'S.
Well America's ignorance is in its lack of education and misinformation. When the mainstream media shifted to infotainment and started covering stories to get views rather than the core issues of society, politicians took advantage of this and started rolling back funding to education while also spreading massive propaganda that would keep them in power while also taking away the power from the people.

There's plenty of blame to go around. But it's better to figure out a solution rather than a form of punishment. Money in politics, I would say, is one of the biggest factors as to why our government is so corrupt because with legal bribery, they're loyalty is to their rich donors and not their constituents and that is the core issue progressives are trying to combat.

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well America's ignorance is in its lack of education and misinformation. When the mainstream media shifted to infotainment and started covering stories to get views rather than the core issues of society, politicians took advantage of this and started rolling back funding to education while also spreading massive propaganda that would keep them in power while also taking away the power from the people.

There's plenty of blame to go around. But it's better to figure out a solution rather than a form of punishment. Money in politics, I would say, is one of the biggest factors as to why our government is so corrupt because with legal bribery, they're loyalty is to their rich donors and not their constituents and that is the core issue progressives are trying to combat.
The core of the problem is at the same times more simple and more difficult than you think.

The american people are much more schooled than the average African, and still they fail to use this education properly.
Soviets didn't even know how to write their name, but they shook the world with their new ideas.
The Usa has become rotten in its core. They don't even feel like 1 people anymore. Nor the elite nor the people care for their OWN well being.

Disgusting. It's just a matter of time, till they all break down themselves. Oh wait they are already doing this.

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

No he’s not a reflection of every American or America period.

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No he’s not a reflection of every American or America period.
Oh yeah? And then why this so called majority doesn't get him out of his president chair? Just because he doesn't have a case like Watergate? Pft. He is doing much worse.

I have one word for this so called "against right wing radicals" - Passive.

And disgusting.

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oh yeah? And then why this so called majority doesn't get him out of his president chair? Just because he doesn't have a case like Watergate? Pft. He is doing much worse.

This is child logic, even a 5th can tell you why that’s not possible.

I have one word for this so called "against right wing radicals" - Passive.

And disgusting.
Yeah your no good to speak too, you have no intellectual context behind what you say, just sweep generalizations. So I’ll say again Donald Trump is not a reflection of every American or America period but he is the spawn of everything that is wrong with this country.

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is child logic, even a 5th can tell you why that’s not possible.

Yeah your no good to speak too, you have no intellectual context behind what you say, just sweep generalizations. So I’ll say again Donald Trump is not a reflection of every American or America period but he is the spawn of everything that is wrong with this country.
Do you know who put all that crew in the American Executive and Legislative. American people.

It's too easy to say that American people have no fault. Actually the social power goes to the side of the balance of all the people themselves. That's why democracy is a imperfect government in Aristotles analysis. All the things are for and from the people
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Impeachment? Are you all afraid of political instability? Laughable. And rather weak willed. You don't believe in your own cohesion to make things better on your own power. You all can scream and scream and scream in protests. It changes nothing at all and truly.

If anything is wrong with the country it's yourselves. That are rotten in everything possible.

You must be the kind of person that scream in protests. Or much less. Protest in your own home.

Last edited:

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Do you know who put all that crew in the American Executive and Legislative. American people.
A 5th grader knows that so I damn sure do.

It's too easy to say that American people have no fault.
Who said they weren’t?

Actually the social power goes to the side of the balance of all the people themselves. That's why democracy is a imperfect government in Aristotles analysis. All the things are for and from the people
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

“No one can pretend that democracy is perfect or all-wise. Indeed, it has been said that democracy is the worst form of government except all those other forms that have been tried from time to time.”

Impeachment? Are you all afraid of political instability? Laughable.
A 5th grader would also know that a president has to break up the law or get caught lying under oath in order to be impeached, impeachent isn’t a UNO card you can throw out to reverse the election process.. Also..... How can Americans be afride of instability when this country has been unstable for decades? That would be like being afride of your shadow or being oblivious to your reflection in the mirror.

I won’t respond to the rest of your reply, it’s be a waste of my time.

Last edited:

Aim64C

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Net Neutrality" was one of the worst things ever done to freedom in the history of the world.

Net Neuter is exactly what that phrase implies. It never truly impacted end user service costs (aside from globally increase them). At its core, it was designed to enrich massive companies like Netflix and Google (Youtube), as these companies no longer needed to be concerned with the amount of bandwidth their services were using. Under the neutering of the net, we were bombarded with auto-play suggestion lists and completely bloated web-pages.

Question: Why does the TV-Tropes website want access to my phone's camera and geo-positioning data?
Many websites these days are not platforms for the sharing of information or news, they are purely surveillance and propaganda platforms designed to shove as much shit down the throat of the person passing through as possible. Six fucking ads streaming bullshit at me when I load the page while trying to stream video back go God only knows where to figure out Lord only knows what (or try to process it into some format more suitable for streaming - hence why you need a god damned supercomputer to browse the web, these days).

If advertising companies were consuming 80% of the bandwidth used to browse most of the normal internet sites out there, then it makes complete sense that network service providers would throttle such services on their network. The only way the surveillance state could have been expanded to the degree it was, was under Net Neuter.

Services like Facebook can stream massive amounts of data to and from users - despite its seemingly small amount of data requirement. Why does it take 4G-LTE speeds on my phone ten seconds to load a fraction of the text and responses contained within this page... using Facebook? A recent trip through this site on my phone showed it could load this place nearly instantly on the same network. Why the lag on FB? What's it doing?

Services like Snapchat will stream geo-location data to ads not yet present to the viewer. A targeted ad will be loaded ahead of time.

Again, if ISPs could throttle these services and/or charge extra to allow them greater network traffic, then many of these ventures would not be profitable. YouTube wouldn't infinitely play on tablets handed to toddlers to generate advertising revenue. Facebook wouldn't be trying to create a media box in which to place people - the data streaming costs would be too high (or people would have to start paying for facebook). Advertisements that make off with untold amounts of data streamed from user systems would be very expensive operations.

Blackout understood?

People would be here... in many of these types of forums, rather than mindlessly tapping away in the horrid design of Facebook, if it wasn't constantly trying to blast them with emotionally charged posts of their friends, family, exes, news, etc. Forums are designed for conversation and to keep up with what people are talking about, rather than to try and box people into things.

As for DJT.... kind of interesting that no one really had these kinds of opinions on him until after he ran against Hillary Clinton for office.

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A 5th grader knows that so I damn sure do.

Who said they weren’t?

“No one can pretend that democracy is perfect or all-wise. Indeed, it has been said that democracy is the worst form of government except all those other forms that have been tried from time to time.”

A 5th grader would also know that a president has to break up the law or get caught lying under oath in order to be impeached, impeachent isn’t a UNO card you can throw out to reverse the election process.. Also..... How can Americans be afride of instability when this country has been unstable for decades? That would be like being afride of your shadow or being oblivious to your reflection in the mirror.

I won’t respond to the rest of your reply, it’s be a waste of my time.
Waist of time is to say that indirectly defending racism isn't a kind of crime -under the wings of legality. You really think that Trump never commited economical crimes? Economical corruption? Naive.

Or worse: your country has approved LGBT rights but it still doesn't have health care. Disturbing.

Yes, you are vomitous and a waist of time.