Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
girls can be pervs....or?..never mind!
girls are just naughty :p

lol okay bite ur fingers and copy my hands seals then they place ur hands on the floor and try to make a connection with the thing u want to summon and bring it here ^_^
*bites finger* *copies hand seals* *summons Ram Birdy thingy* huh?O_O hows tt?=>.<=

Last edited:

-Nero-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
a pigeon?:) nice ok lemme concetrate *bites finger* *makes hand seals* *concentrates more chakra* *summons Ram Birdy thingy* how did I do?:)
*looks at it umm that perfect u can use this to fly on to dodge a jutsu or to dive bomb to ram people that causes massive amounts of damage to large summon and ur target ;)

* throws u another scroll for this*
You must be registered for see images
this 1 is uses purely for defense, which has the ability to harden its body to create a defensive shield.

Neko Girl

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
O_O cool:cool:panda.lol:p
nice teach me Rinnengan :3 the SIX PATHS OF THE NEKO!X3 anw lemme try but how do I do it?-_____-

*looks at it umm that perfect u can use this to fly on to dodge a jutsu or to dive bomb to ram people that causes massive amounts of damage to large summon and ur target ;)

* throws u another scroll for this*
You must be registered for see images
this 1 is uses purely for defense, which has the ability to harden its body to create a defensive shield.
ooh nice u gotta teach me Rinnengan :3...I NEED THE NEKO SIX PATHS >_<..

how do I do it?O______O

Last edited: