Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
its called
fire release (mythical firepheonix technique)
its best fire jutsu but you can youse it when you become jonin or hire

Akami

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Name: Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu, 火遁・豪火球の術, literally "Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique"; English TV "Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu"
Type: C-rank, Offensive, Close range (0-5m)
Users: Most Uchiha Clan Members, Yamashiro Aoba (anime only), Ōki (anime character only), etc.
Utilizing a high amount of chakra, a large ball of flame is exhaled from the user's mouth. When an Uchiha clan member perfectly masters this technique, the person is fully recognized as an adult.
This Katon jutsu is said to be the most powerful among all others of the same element, since this is seen as a rite of passage into adulthood for all Uchiha clan members.
This is considered by many fans to be Sasuke's signature technique. Hatake Kakashi remembered of the advancement of the Uchiha clan when he had seen that Sasuke had used it so perfectly as a newly graduated Genin, and at such a young age for that matter.
read it and do it like fireball but greater

-Nero-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
okay i inhale air and in rich it if chakra the i focus chakra in to my finger tips i exhale the chakra inriched air in a small burst and creates a couple of small fire balls

Akami

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Doroudomo Doten Kekkai-Earth Barrier Clay
Prison earth elemental ninjutsu attack in which the user pummels his hands into the ground and forms a dome around the enemy

Akami

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you need to give some more chakra for the barrier to close
the special ability of the ninjutsu is that the bariier can suck the chakra of the people who are in it

Akami

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
now another earth jutsu
Doton, Doryuu Taiga- Earth Element, Moving Land River
A earth elemental technique, which forms a mud land slide which then pushes the enemy back and then stops them from moving with the pressure of the out going mud direction.