Tsukune

Legendary
Kin
105💸
Kumi
60💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-Asura waits in a dark room biting at his fingernails, mumbling to himself gazing around the room. He knows that he was to meet someone here, someone whom would teach him about his heritage as a Nekura. A nervous wreck just like always frightened of the person he had yet to even meet as of yet.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dean, now having gained a greater ranking in the clan, could teach the new recruits. Teaching was nothing new for him, since he was now accustomed to it. Dean wore his dark Nekura cloak over his normal clothes. The cloak was fashioned like an Akatsuki cloak, and had the clan emblem at the back of it, in Royal Blue color, showcasing Dean's ranking in the clan. A Black Knight. Dean also wore a small black bag, that contained some important necessities. Finding himself at a small room, in the middle of nowhere, Dean knew that this recruit would be an odd one, maybe even a crazy one like the Joker. Followed by a sigh, Dean kicked down the door without warning, and stood before it, looking at the odd man inside it.

"Come out..we have a lot to do."

Dean says, as he then steps out from the door, and waits for the man.

"Oh, and give me your name."

Tsukune

Legendary
Kin
105💸
Kumi
60💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Asura heard the footsteps approaching the door He stood up ready to flee. When the door was suddenly kicked down a man in a cloak standing there. He didn't look menacing, but that didn't reassure him. The man does him to come out they had alot of work to do and asked him his name..

"My.. My name..? My name is Asura.. But most people call me the kishin.. What's your's?"

With his own introduction out of the way Asura stepped out of the house glancing this way and that.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"I am Dean Winchester. I'll be teaching you the basics of the clan.."

Dean says, as his face stays serious, and he focuses on Asura. He wondered whether this man could actually see through that mask on his face. Why did he wear it? Maybe he was twisted and dark, like Dean. The side Dean didn't show much, but when it was needed, it came out. Nonetheless, Dean swiped his clan robe to the left, and said;

"Let's get straight to business, kid. Tell me what you know about our clan, the Nekura and also about Keigoku. And by asking what you know, I mean anything you can muster about the two subjects, the history of the clan, why it exists and how, what Keigoku is, what it does, why its special etc. Speak about each separately, and we'll move on from there."

His tone was serious, and so was his face. He had been tasked with something special, and he remembers the first time he had to do the same thing. First time with Akuma, and the other, with Mystogan. Dean fiddled with his necklace, whilst waiting for Asura to answer.

Tsukune

Legendary
Kin
105💸
Kumi
60💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
His voice grew more serious as he talked, almost angrily, but his face had a wondering look about him, now was not the time to question however he asked him something. This man Dean was it? Wanted to know what he already knew of his heritage. Taking a deep breath he began explaining what he already knew.

"First off.. I'd like to say I am no kid.. I am may be your student but don't let that go to your head..As for our clan here goes. Our clan heritage of the Nekura dates far back to when the ten-tailed beast was imprisoned in the moon. Our ancestors, were exposed to its chakra known as keigoku, keigoku took root in their bodies giving those of our clan special abilites different to that of a normal ninja. It however also had an affect on our minds.. The keigoku is corrupt and thus also corrupts and twists those who have it. Nekura can control keigoku, the way this is done is fairly simple using the keigoku within our bodies we create a channel if you will to the moon that lets us draw more of it to the earth for use. The channels are portals which any Nekura is able to do. Now the affects of the keigoku.. Is quite interesting, it's touch can mentally destroy others not affilated with the clan, it damages sentient creatures able to create excruciating mental torment. That's why its so special, it's also special in that solid objects won't always block keigoku from moving or progressing forward. Finally Nekura control the land of demons, where it was founded.. That is all I know. Dean was it..?

With his explanation finished Asura sttod and stared at the man awaiting a response. The pressure mounting as he waited. A fear of failure creeping up his spine, fidgeting rubbing a piece of the bandages that wrapped his hands together..

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dean listens to his student, and his explanation. It wasn't that bad, but there was much more that he could add to it.

"I call everyone kid, kid >_>."

Dean says, annoyed at this guy's insolence. Who did he think he was? A mere seer before the mighty power of a Black Knight.

"Anyway, on to your explanation. The foul chakra of the Juubi remained behind after it had been sent to the moon, sentient and living, looking for its first host. This first host was Anshoku, a bitter man. As it entered his body, it burned the symbol of the Demon onto him. The foul chakra, in an attempt to merge with the Juubi once more, traversed to the moon, the dark side of the moon. Nekura have the uncanny ability, of opening a portal between the moon and earth in order to control the Keigoku and use it in battle.

Now, as you know, the Nekura "summon" and "control" Keigoku by opening portals between the Earth and the dark side of the moon. These portals I speak, are opened in free form, and can be done anywhere on the battlefield but only Keigoku can traverse through said portals. So, releasing Keigoku from a portal would count as a technique, but opening a portal can be done in free form. Opening the portals are silent as well. We each have a Mark of the Demon, which acts like a seal which connects our chakra to the Juubi's chakra (Keigoku) on the moon. The Mark of the Demon allows us to create portals, and draw the chakra (Keigoku) through the portals.

As you stated, Keigoku has the ability of harming those it touches due to its corrupted nature. It can cause searing pain to the minds of those not part of the clan. Longer exposure to Keigoku can cause complete shattering of their minds, and even a vegetative state. Keigoku is also capable of passing through physical substances without minds (depending on clan rank, it can through more stuff, the higher you are in the clan). The Keigoku has an ability that when it touches a summoning, it completely turns them against their summoners.

Higher ranking Nekura members even get the ability to use Keigoku that had struck the opponent, and bring it back into themselves and firm their minds in order to ignore any pain the received. Though that ability is only for Black Knight and above (still have to learn this myself >_>). Another cool thing that we have, is that the foul Keigoku we control, make Bijuu believe that we are one of "them" since its almost the same chakra that Bijuu are made of. This means that Bijuu will always refuse to attack a Nekura, not matter what state they are in. However, this also brings us to the effects the Keigoku have on us.

Due to being fouled by Keigoku, Nekura automatically reject foreign chakra from entering their bodies. This makes Medical Ninjutsu more difficult to perform, making it three times harder to heal a Nekura and Genjutsu (placing foreign chakra in someone's mind and chakra flow) and Gentle Fist (striking the opponent with pure chakra, and inject chakra through their fists into the opponent's chakra flow to affect them) can't harm a Nekura because of said ability."

After having spoken for a while, Dean scratches his head and looks at his student.

"Uh, any questions? No matter how simple, feel free to ask them now."

Tsukune

Legendary
Kin
105💸
Kumi
60💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Asura say there sweat accumulating at the nape of his neck, when finally the man spoke. He explained all of the basic information about his heritage to him.. Some of which Asura knew some he didn't and it was fascinating. Asura hung in every word.. At long long last Dean's explanation finished.."I'd rather you didn't.. I am after all hundreds of years old.. But I do have one question.. When we channel keigoku.. Can we use any portal on the battlefield? So I could potentially surround my opponent with them and have keigoku come through them..?

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"If the technique states so, then yes. Like I stated before, portals can be opened via free form, but manipulating Keigoku through the portal would require a technique. There are only higher ranking techniques, like Dark Convergence, that utilize the free form opening of portals and traveling of it, through them. So no, you can't do that in free form."

Tsukune

Legendary
Kin
105💸
Kumi
60💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Very well.. What is next?"Asura inspects his bandages wrapped around his face making sure no part of his face could be seen.. Asura still did not trust this man..

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Good. Next we have the part where we delve deep into your psyche, and discover your darkest emotions or ambitions."

Dean says, as he now spices the story, making it as dramatic as he can. He remembered his training with Akuma, and the fear he felt when it was explained to him. Afterwards however, he felt empowered, he could control it, he could channel it to do something. This feeling, this darkness within him. A lust for revenge and vengeance. These were the things that allowed Dean to connect with the dark and foul Keigoku within him.

"Every Nekura has an anchor, a certain feeling that is used to connect with the Keigoku within you, in order to move forward, and be able to actually start opening portals. We've already had insane laughter, ruthless ambition, violent bloodshed, dark ambitions, and excessive pride. Try to feel the connection the cursed chakra has with you in your body. Feel it, fuel it, and tell me what it is. We'll move on from there."

Dean says in a dark tone. Things were serious now, this clan was no place for sissies and if he couldn't cope, he wasn't meant for it in the first place.

Tsukune

Legendary
Kin
105💸
Kumi
60💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Asura listened to Dean intently.. What was his tick.. What was the dark part of him.. He knew fear was ever present within him but beyond that.. Asura smiled he had figured it out. The one thing he embodied even more then fear radiating it without even knowing.. A sense of madness just pure madness the madness of survival. All those times where his body twitched at random.. The sudden urge to just kill someone and then later apologize to the corpse as if it could forgive him.. "I've figured it out, my madness.."Turning his head crookedly as he looked at Dean smiling through the bandages."At first i thought it was fear but as I feel the keigoku within me it doesn't react to that.. What it does react to is my madness.."Asura subsided into silence staring at the ground

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not bad, Dean thought. Madness what a good anchor, and could perhaps provide enough of a hold for the man, Asura, to be able to open portals. Dean remembered his first time, it was not that easy. Nonetheless, Dean had faith that this new recruit would perhaps be able to do it on the first try.

"Good. Now, you have a connection that would link you to the Keigoku. Now, use this emotion, this anchor, in order to open a small portal before you. Now Keigoku will flow through it, just try and make a portal using that emotion, and we'll move on from there. Be as detailed as you can."

Dean says, as he simply waits for his student to do as he was told.

Tsukune

Legendary
Kin
105💸
Kumi
60💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Asura listened to deans instructions.. Use my madness to open the portal he thought.. Asura let it go any of his control he had on the madness within him.. Nothing happened and he thought he might have done it wrong he felt perfectly fine none of those weird thoughts he normally had.. Like breathing why did he need to breathe? He stopped that and kept thinking why his madness wasn't kicking in.. He glanced up the world a strange distorted red kind of hazy.. Staring at the house he saw his eyes emblazoned all over it. He quickly swindled his head and looked at Dean whose face was unrecognizable his eyes replaced with his own and malicious smile. A single thought tugged at his brain.. Open it.. It was like a whisper but felt comforting.. Asura felt his madness shrink in on himself and combine with his chakra a searing sensation flowing out of his body into the air. That's it.. The voice whispered feel my presence.. Get closer to me.. The searing sensation intensifying as it felt like his fingernails would snap even though they erent touching anything.. As the air split ripping a hole creating a portal.. Good.. Now come back! The voice yelled as Asura regained conscious thought gasping for breath as he has stopped earlier. He looked at DeanDid.. Did I do it..?Asura asked timidly a slight fear creeping into his voice. A fear of failure

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He could do it, though it took some time. Of course it would take some time, this wasn't easy stuff, Dean thought. Nonetheless, he nodded his head in agreement, in seeing the portal open and cleared his throat, before he spoke.

"Well, that was good. Remember that feeling. Now opening portals is the easy part. As you know, each Nekura has a Mark of the Demon on them, either by birth or put on you by the Clan head. The first man to have the Mark of the Demon, Anshoku, basicaly got it when the Keigoku latched to his body and burned it into his body. The mark is permanent, and is a gateway for manipulating Keigoku."

Dean says, as he show Asura his very own Mark of the Demon.

You must be registered for see images

"Now, using your own Mark of the Demon, you will focus your chakra onto it, with a portal already open. Focus on the emotion that is your anchor in the mean time, in a combination. This allows you to send a pulse of energy to the moon, through the Mark of the demon, to draw the Keigoku through the portal (there's the portal before you, connected to a portal on the moon). The Keigoku is then able to access this plain via the portal. Try and draw a bit of Keigoku outwards. You can't do anything with it though, just try and draw a bit."

Dean says, as he waits for Asura to perform his latest task.

PS: That pic isn't the Nekura symbol, but it is Dean, so it adds to the character xD

Tsukune

Legendary
Kin
105💸
Kumi
60💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Asura again waited listening to dean's instructions. His body twitching ever do slightly. Dean's voice although nothing was wrong with it irritated Asura it was strange.. He knew he didn't dislike the man that was his teacher but something nagged at him.. Ah.. He had figured it out the man Dean talked too much.. Asura was a very impatient individual and he just wanted to do.. Dean finished his explanation and Asura stood there.. Same as last time he let his madness take over him trying to retain control enough to do what he needed for his training focusing on his mark of the demon as the hallucinations began setting in as he moved his chakra to the mark focusing it there.. A weird emantion from him occured it wasn't his madness pulse but more like a homing signal beckoning.. He twisted in place smacking his hand on the ground jerking around in sudden movements. Asura looked back at the portal turning biting onto his fingers stuffing them into his mouth like a mad man. As the keigoku reached the portal a strange calm enveloped him he pulled his fingers from his mouth and stood. He motioned with his body and his chakra to pull the keigoku out of the portal.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This kid was clearly crazy, yet Dean somehow enjoyed his way of bringing out the darkness within him. It didn't take him that long to manipulate the Keigoku. Dean nodded his head in agreement, as he rummaged his bag, and took out a dark cloak. Fashioned like an Akatsuki cloak, it had a small symbol on it, the Nekura symbol. Dean wore one similar to it, but his insignia was colored in Royal Blue, while this one, Gold in color. Dean threw it towards the mad kid.

"You know what this is? If so, explain what it can do and why its important."