0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

" ... The Nekura Clan seeks your souls...again... "

Much apologies, ex-Nekura members, for my hiatus and the subsequent death of the Nekura Clan. However, considering many of the old members were inactive, and as far as I could see, didn't actually have a Nekura bio, I've decided to start afresh.

There are wonderful opportunities here, since I have no Council or top-rank of the Nekuras atm, so if you impress me you could automatically get yourself one of those positions.

NOTE: IF YOU WERE A MEMBER OF THE NEKURA BEFORE AND YOU HAVE AN APPROVED NEKURA BIO, PLEASE LINK ME HERE AND I WILL IMMEDIATELY ADD YOU BACK.

The clan's abilities can be found here ->

And just to recap to anyone who has not seen the restrictions on joining the clan put up in that same post, they are

• No people born with Kekkei Genkai.
• Must be Sannin and above.
• Definitely no Uchiha or Senju.
• No canon Kage characters or Jinchuuriki.
• People with non-KG special abilities, such as Nara/Akimichi etc. may be accepted, but the decision is entirely in the hands of the Clan Council and the Clan Head.​

So, if you're interested in applying, fill out this form -

Code:
[B]Name:[/B]
[B]Link to bio:[/B] - this is if you are going to turn an existing character into a Nekura. If you plan to create a new character, state that and any abilities he might have -
[B]Link to a battle of yours:[/B] Not necessary, but might be considered
* conditions apply. The Clan Head ( me ) and his council ( Nonexistent atm ) together will decide whether an applicant is accepted. We have the right to choose anyone they see fit if they meet the restrictions, or decline someone even if they meet the restrictions.

Piccolosan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Name: Piccolosan
Link to bio: Hmm, I got a regular bio with nothing: Also, I need an update on this, if I am accepted I will create a new update to it :D
But I am currently doing the test for a kaguya, of same bio, wondering if Kaguya was accepted.
Link to a battle of yours:
This was just an awesome fight xd

Last edited:
Reactions: Kato.

Luther

Legendary
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Name:Thunderbolt

Link to bio: -

I have special permission from the head of the clan and also ex moderator emperor to apply.

Emperor

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I actually was thinking of putting my Kaguya bio to the side for a while to have a little fun with a bio with no KG. Give me a few days to finish the bio and you got it.:p
Yeah, it gets boring using one bio all the time, doesn't it ? it's why I decided to make a Nekura bio and use it for a while instead of Zetsu. ^^

Emperor

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Name: Piccolosan
Link to bio: Hmm, I got a regular bio with nothing: Also, I need an update on this, if I am accepted I will create a new update to it :D
But I am currently doing the test for a kaguya, of same bio, wondering if Kaguya was accepted.
This was just an awesome fight xd
~ Accepted ~

Welcome to the Nekura. You can now make a Nekura Bio. Once it is approved, link me to it and I will invite you to the official clan and rank you.

McKnockout

Elite
Kin
2💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Name: McKnockout
Link to bio: - Needs to be updated tho, nothing too drastic though.
Link to a battle of yours: Meh. Im not the greatest but IMO I feel as though I haven't peaked either.

Emperor

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Name: McKnockout
Link to bio: - Needs to be updated tho, nothing too drastic though.
Link to a battle of yours: Meh. Im not the greatest but IMO I feel as though I haven't peaked either.

~ Accepted ~

Welcome to the Nekura. You can now make a Nekura Bio. Once it is approved, link me to it and I will invite you to the official clan and rank you.

Gitanshu

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Name: gitanshu
Link to bio: - will turn it into nekura

Link to a battle of yours
one is yet to be completed he is not replying

Professor Sarutobi

Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Name: Professor Sarutobi
Link to a battle of yours: here is the last couple fights I had unfortunately my last couple were really short because they stop replying

Last edited:

Kamishiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Name: -Kamishiro-
Link to bio: ( going to change it soon)

Drizzy

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Name: ~Drizzy~
Link to a battle of yours: Izuna vs Madara: Drizzy vs Nero. Page . It remains unfinished, Nero stopped replying.

I'm very experienced in RP (been role playing for almost a year, and teaching for a while now), and this clan seems very well put together and unique. If approved, I will re-create my bio with the updates of the clan.

Sharingdork

Legendary
Kin
70💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Name: Sharingdork
Link to bio: I plan to make a completely new bio for this clan. Marik Ishtar from the original Yu-Gi-Oh! I plan to have Earth and Genjutsu affinities for it, though no other special abilities, if accepted.

The Doctor

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Name: Doctor Kaguya
Link to bio: - this is if you are going to turn an existing character into a Nekura. If you plan to create a new character, state that and any abilities he might have - I'll be creating a completely new bio, probably Asura from Soul Eater. I suppose his abilities would include something relating to having all wind jutsus with one handseal, as well as having a summoning tattoo for bayonets on my wrists.

Battle Lost:

Battle won:

I would consider my self a moderately good RPer, and I love the idea of the clan. ^_^

Asura:

Last edited:

Emperor

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Name: gitanshu
Link to bio: - will turn it into nekura

Link to a battle of yours
one is yet to be completed he is not replying

~ Declined ~

Name: Professor Sarutobi
Link to a battle of yours: here is the last couple fights I had unfortunately my last couple were really short because they stop replying

Accepted. Welcome to the Nekura. As soon as you make an approved Nekura bio, link me and I will add and rank you officially.

Name: -Kamishiro-
Link to bio: ( going to change it soon)
~Declined ~

Name: ~Drizzy~
Link to a battle of yours: Izuna vs Madara: Drizzy vs Nero. Page . It remains unfinished, Nero stopped replying.

I'm very experienced in RP (been role playing for almost a year, and teaching for a while now), and this clan seems very well put together and unique. If approved, I will re-create my bio with the updates of the clan.
Accepted. Welcome to the Nekura. As soon as you make an approved Nekura bio, link me and I will add and rank you officially.

Name: Sharingdork
Link to bio: I plan to make a completely new bio for this clan. Marik Ishtar from the original Yu-Gi-Oh! I plan to have Earth and Genjutsu affinities for it, though no other special abilities, if accepted.

Name: Doctor Kaguya
Link to bio: - this is if you are going to turn an existing character into a Nekura. If you plan to create a new character, state that and any abilities he might have - I'll be creating a completely new bio, probably Asura from Soul Eater. I suppose his abilities would include something relating to having all wind jutsus with one handseal, as well as having a summoning tattoo for bayonets on my wrists.

Battle Lost:

Battle won:

I would consider my self a moderately good RPer, and I love the idea of the clan. ^_^

Asura:

Name: Ushiro
Link to bio:
Sorry, I would prefer not to have Nara/Nekura. If you are willing to make a new bio, then tell me about that and you're accepted.

Faust

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Name: Faust/eh/y/ie/us/ino/something something
Link to bio: I'll make a new one, have no idea who tho. I'll talk with you.
Link to a battle of yours: No idea.

Last edited:

Jinbei

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,027💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Name: Jinbei
Link to bio: I shall create a new biography specifically restricted to the Nekura abilities, should I be accepted into the clan. It won't have any other fancy things, other than my own customs and cannon elementals. I may end up adding fuuinjutsu to this list but that has yet to be decided. I will be using my avatar as the individual for the Nekura, for I believe he is perfectly suited for this type of abilities.
Link to a battle of yours: Given I was unsure of what you were searching for, I decided to give you an overall coverage of my abilities;

Really short battle but great description :

A truly interesting battle I had with my student Mathias:

A shorter battle than the previous one but still one of few I liked :

Last edited: