Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
So I've noticed a peculiarity surrounding the One Body Blow technique:

The technique, as you well know, emits chakra from all the tenketsu of the body to create a blow in all directions from the body. It has been shown to destroy water prisons, useful in escaping the grasp of zetsu, and so on. So my question is, how the heck are Neji's clothes not torn to shreds by this? xd

I suppose a similar question could be posed about Bijuu transformations and Kisame's shark transformation.

Anyhow, I realize this is a manga and some things are not meant to be questioned, but I thought I'd point it out anyway :cool:

Thoughts?

sulanis

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
MT guess is, although its silly is that they control the chakra to a point where they can extend it away from his clothes first. Although we are watching an animea where people can walk on water and can spit fireballs lmao

Uchiha Josephus

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

AaaaNinja

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I always wondered how Naruto's shoes haven't fallen apart after accelerating to dodge the Kazekage with his speed skills and running nonstop forever toward the battlefield. I guess it's like how Superman is able to swim through magma with no effects on his uniform. the Jinchuriki that Naruto's about to fight will burn him but his uniform will show no marks, yet one of the Jinchuriki will have her clothes torn in the chest area. Clothes are only vulnerable when it's an important plot occurrence.

Also when I saw the title of this thread, I thought that's what you were calling his final move.

Last edited: