Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
counters with
(Suiton:Chakra Kenpa No Ame)-Water Style:Chakra Senseing Rain

* Type:Supplementary
* Range:Short-Long
* Chakra cost:15
* Damage Points:N/A
* Descripton: A down pour of rain will fall and any thing with chakra that it touches the user can sense there location and instanly know there were abouts.

to drown out your fire.

and will use

(Kekkaimon Gofuu Jutsu:Hachimon Heijou)-Five Point Barrier Sealing Technique:Hachi`s Gate

* Type:Supplementary
* Chakra Cost:60
* Damage Points:N/A
* Description:This jutsu is used in conjuction with a scroll.The user performs the needed handseals and places there hands on the scroll, summoning five huge temples.Once there erect they create a barrier that can seal a whole village in side of it.Theuser can enter and leave the barrier if they use the correct seal(the opponent cannot leave this barrier unless the user is attacked.The seal to enter is enter(kanji) and the exit seal is exit(kanji).
* Note:Must post the kanji to enter and exit the barrier and the user is outside of the barrier when this jutsu is first used.Only Rain Village ninja can use this jutsu.

to seal you in with my lake of water and rain that senses chakra.

and end it with

(Suiton:Mugensame)-Water Style:Infinite Shark Frenzy

* Type:attack
* Chakra cost:40
* Damage Points:80
* Descripton: A highly advanced form of Eating 5 Shark Frenzy where the user creates on shark that attacks the opponent drgging them into the water.Then the user unleashes a storm of sharks to attack the opponent from all angles and directions.

now your trapped in my barrier with water coming from the sky and on the ground so my sharks cannot be destroyed. lets see you get out of that

-Andy-

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
well i am traped but i use
Hiru Bansho: Boka no Jutsu-Leech All Creation: Attack Prevention Technique-Using this jutsu, the user can merge with another object and take on its properties to avoid any damage
i use it to merge with the ground of the lake
and use
Fuuton Renkuudangreat
air blast
rank s
chakra 40
damage 80
the user creates the needed hand seals to make a blast of wind

pein87

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
ok how`d you get to the bottom of the lake without being hit?And what was you air atack supposed to do while your under water?Should have used an earth type to make a wall or island.Well i otta go but will leave with this combo.Kinjutsu edo fumetsu-ruin seal of neither world to seal you away but first binds you with genjutsu-chou-shinka-butterfly bombs and seals you away in the neoither realm

Last edited: