Neji vs Sasuke

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedRobin

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Mar 27, 2014
Messages
12,929
Reaction score
834
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I know this sounds like a cool battle but Sasuke wins and its not much of a battle tbh.
 

Blunt

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
Oct 28, 2011
Messages
4,498
Reaction score
371
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Base Sasuke stomps.
 

HashiramaIsBack

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
Joined
Jun 8, 2013
Messages
870
Reaction score
95
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
It would be cool to see it,but Sasuke owns him.
 

Howling Fox

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
Mar 23, 2014
Messages
2,828
Reaction score
359
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
How can anyone fite a dead body.
 

Made in Heaven

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Joined
May 30, 2013
Messages
31,444
Reaction score
2,201
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I think Neji could manage to beat the likes of Hebi sasuke, but that's as far as he goes.
 

ShiroT

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Jun 14, 2012
Messages
5,485
Reaction score
186
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
When i read the title i assumed this would be a fodder version of sasuke that neji could handle . . .like one armed wheelchair sasuke . . .current sasuke curvestomps neji
 
Last edited:

KisuneUchiha

Banned
Veteran
Joined
Jun 23, 2012
Messages
3,436
Reaction score
191
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'm sorry but Sasuke would destroy Neji, it is a pretty one-sided battle
 

cafe123

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
Apr 16, 2014
Messages
1,964
Reaction score
86
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I think if they fought in Chuunin exam Sasuke still would have beat him.
 

ChocolateVanilla

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
Mar 10, 2014
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
417
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I think if they fought in Chuunin exam Sasuke still would have beat him.
Sasuke would have been stomped then honestly, I see Neji shutting him down before he could even use Chidori.
 

RedRobin

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Mar 27, 2014
Messages
12,929
Reaction score
834
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Sasuke would have been stomped then honestly, I see Neji shutting him down before he could even use Chidori.

Sasuke would have reverted to using the curse mark then.
 

OWanime

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Sep 5, 2011
Messages
5,304
Reaction score
192
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I think Neji could manage to beat the likes of Hebi sasuke, but that's as far as he goes.

i'll give him 3 tomoe sasuke without cursed seal but i can see hebi sasuke losing though if he slips up xd
 

Tantalus Thief

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Mar 15, 2014
Messages
9,096
Reaction score
755
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I think Neji could manage to beat the likes of Hebi sasuke, but that's as far as he goes.

You must be registered for see images
GG
I see Sasuke winning against Neji but it will be tough due to the Byakugan but he can handle it.
 

cafe123

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
Apr 16, 2014
Messages
1,964
Reaction score
86
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Sasuke would have been stomped then honestly, I see Neji shutting him down before he could even use Chidori.

I think he's too fast for Neji + Sharingan, in Taijutsu, Neji gets beat. The only problem would be Kaiten for Sasuke, could it block his Chidori?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top