Neji vs Sasuke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Discrepancy

Member
98 posts 6 reactions
Joined
Jan 7, 2013
Messages
98
Reaction score
6
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
So who shall win in the Hyuga/Uchiha clash?
 

RedRobin

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
12,929 posts 834 reactions
Joined
Mar 27, 2014
Messages
12,929
Reaction score
834
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I know this sounds like a cool battle but Sasuke wins and its not much of a battle tbh.
 

Discrepancy

Member
98 posts 6 reactions
Joined
Jan 7, 2013
Messages
98
Reaction score
6
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Yeah, I think its pretty much /thread.
 

Blunt

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,498 posts 371 reactions
Joined
Oct 28, 2011
Messages
4,498
Reaction score
371
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Base Sasuke stomps.
 

Its sasukebase

Banned
Veteran
3,310 posts 262 reactions
Joined
Mar 10, 2014
Messages
3,310
Reaction score
262
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hebi sasuke beats any neji
 

Akatsukii

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
9,856 posts 196 reactions
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
9,856
Reaction score
196
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

HashiramaIsBack

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
870 posts 95 reactions
Joined
Jun 8, 2013
Messages
870
Reaction score
95
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
It would be cool to see it,but Sasuke owns him.
 

Howling Fox

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
2,828 posts 359 reactions
Joined
Mar 23, 2014
Messages
2,828
Reaction score
359
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
How can anyone fite a dead body.
 

Made in Heaven

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
31,444 posts 2,201 reactions
Joined
May 30, 2013
Messages
31,444
Reaction score
2,201
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I think Neji could manage to beat the likes of Hebi sasuke, but that's as far as he goes.
 
268 posts 9 reactions
Joined
Mar 29, 2014
Messages
268
Reaction score
9
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I think Sasuke can beat Neji Easily
 

ShiroT

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,485 posts 186 reactions
Joined
Jun 14, 2012
Messages
5,485
Reaction score
186
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
When i read the title i assumed this would be a fodder version of sasuke that neji could handle . . .like one armed wheelchair sasuke . . .current sasuke curvestomps neji
 
Last edited:

KisuneUchiha

Banned
Veteran
3,436 posts 191 reactions
Joined
Jun 23, 2012
Messages
3,436
Reaction score
191
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'm sorry but Sasuke would destroy Neji, it is a pretty one-sided battle
 

cafe123

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,964 posts 86 reactions
Joined
Apr 16, 2014
Messages
1,964
Reaction score
86
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I think if they fought in Chuunin exam Sasuke still would have beat him.
 

ChocolateVanilla

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,392 posts 417 reactions
Joined
Mar 10, 2014
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
417
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I think if they fought in Chuunin exam Sasuke still would have beat him.
Sasuke would have been stomped then honestly, I see Neji shutting him down before he could even use Chidori.
 

RedRobin

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
12,929 posts 834 reactions
Joined
Mar 27, 2014
Messages
12,929
Reaction score
834
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Sasuke would have been stomped then honestly, I see Neji shutting him down before he could even use Chidori.

Sasuke would have reverted to using the curse mark then.
 

OWanime

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,304 posts 192 reactions
Joined
Sep 5, 2011
Messages
5,304
Reaction score
192
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I think Neji could manage to beat the likes of Hebi sasuke, but that's as far as he goes.

i'll give him 3 tomoe sasuke without cursed seal but i can see hebi sasuke losing though if he slips up xd
 

Tantalus Thief

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
9,096 posts 755 reactions
Joined
Mar 15, 2014
Messages
9,096
Reaction score
755
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I think Neji could manage to beat the likes of Hebi sasuke, but that's as far as he goes.

You must be registered for see images
GG
I see Sasuke winning against Neji but it will be tough due to the Byakugan but he can handle it.
 

cafe123

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,964 posts 86 reactions
Joined
Apr 16, 2014
Messages
1,964
Reaction score
86
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Sasuke would have been stomped then honestly, I see Neji shutting him down before he could even use Chidori.

I think he's too fast for Neji + Sharingan, in Taijutsu, Neji gets beat. The only problem would be Kaiten for Sasuke, could it block his Chidori?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top