[VS] Neji VS Kimimaro Vs Sasuke(Kekkei Genkai fight)

Red Slayer

Elite
Kin
10💸
Kumi
2,515💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hyuga Neji
You must be registered for see images

Vs

Kaguya Kimimaro

Vs

Uchiha Sasuke

Location-Kimi Vs Gaara
Distance-20m
Intent-Kill
Intel-Manga
Conditions-Kimi is Healthy,War Arc Neji, Hebi Sasuke
Restrictions-Summons,Curse Mark, It is Kekkei Genkai fight; Byakugan, Shikotsumyaku, Sharingan
Who wins?​

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Neji doesn't have enough speed feats to compete with these two tbh. The last we saw of his speed, he was keeping pace with Tail-Less Cloaked Naruto. Given that Kimmi summons his bones in response to attacks, Neji can't really redirect his attacks to hit the bones' vitals, so he's not really doing anything to Kimmi. Sasuke's sharingan is also capable of tracking movement that should put Neji's own to shame.

Just ignore Neji tbh. I believe Neji would recognize that he's hardcountered & run off somewhere to pick off the last(he'll know where the last is thanks to his Byakugan).

Ignoring Neji, Sasuke's win against Kimmi is guaranteed. Sasuke has multiple jutsu & genjutsu capable of paralyzing his enemies for him to launch a well aimed Chidori or Chidori Senbon to the heart. The only question is if Sasuke comes out roughed enough for Neji to have a chance, and I think it may be a no. Hebi Sasuke had serious chakra constraints, but he was still capable of exchanging multiple lengthy genjutsus with Itachi, so I don't the 3~ish he uses on Kimmi will hurt him much.