Zephon

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok im needing a few coders for a project im looking for experienced coders please that know quite a bit and are up for a challenge BTW if i have this in the wrong section please move it cause i was unsure about where to put this

zumorikato

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok im needing a few coders for a project im looking for experienced coders please that know quite a bit and are up for a challenge BTW if i have this in the wrong section please move it cause i was unsure about where to put this
In what languages and to what extent? Also are there any monetary benefits for completing of this project?

Ryuusaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
at the moment im getting a team together i have atm 2 desginers and 1 coder and need another 2 coders at least teamwork is essential
Think they've understood you need help, but I think people are curious what's in it for them. They don't even know what your project is.

Chavez

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it's a GFX,RPG forum im wanting to build it from scratch if possible it will be difficult but it's a good challenge
You could've at least stated that you needed programmers in PHP. There's tons of different languages on different systems, just stating you need coders is way too vague.

Zephon

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You could've at least stated that you needed programmers in PHP. There's tons of different languages on different systems, just stating you need coders is way too vague.
tbh im just getting a team together first then sorting it out i think we will be using V bulletin