lion fang master

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We all have seen naruto at he's best and for now and pretty much nothing has work. My believe is kishi might have naruto perfom something we haven't seen b4 but if u guys were the writers or if there was a jutsu in naruto's range that you would like him to perform. What are they? or what is it?

Honord Sage

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Did you jut mis Manga 617? Naruto just perform a new jutsu, a collaboration jutsu, He gave chakra to the alliance,no one has ever done this.

~Zonta~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto is already powerful enough but want a new then I might go a new element like water or land or may be even Wood..... but still he can overpower anything with his rasenshuriken in KM

lion fang master

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Did you jut mis Manga 617? Naruto just perform a new jutsu, a collaboration jutsu, He gave chakra to the alliance,no one has ever done this.
I did notice naruto new ability to convert kurama's chakra into his and also share among his fellow but we all know how this going to end espcially now that madara and obito has been disconnected from the juubi, it's going to be uncontrollable and non of there jutsu have been effective so far and I don't think its going to be different with an out of control juubi either.

Honord Sage

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Think of this if Naruto can give chakra away witch He can, could He also take chakra away? Drain Madara and Obito of Chakra,you can't form jutsus without chakra you would end up like Lee relaying only on taijutsu and weapons. Consider that as a possibility.

Creekdawg45

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Being that Ten Tails is an entity of chakra (like all tailed beasts) I think that it will be eventually sealed in some fashion by Naruto...also, he has "something" from all the tailed beasts so that might come back into play...the biggest problem is not the ten tails, it is Madara...how are they going to stop him?

lion fang master

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Being that Ten Tails is an entity of chakra (like all tailed beasts) I think that it will be eventually sealed in some fashion by Naruto...also, he has "something" from all the tailed beasts so that might come back into play...the biggest problem is not the ten tails, it is Madara...how are they going to stop him?
I totally agree with you. All his rasengan versions have been belittled by 10 tails and madara's reningan eye because its chakra based, I saw someone post about giving chakra but the is about naruto going on the offesive nbot powering up ppl to do the fighting kishi needs to introduce some uzumaki base jutsu, we pretty much seen other clans entire jutsu and yes we have seen the uzumaki self healing power but naruto need something and not repeat the giving my chakra away no jutsu.