Jonesy161

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I need help with getting my best friends gifts! I want to do custom shirts that have their favorite hobbies on it. Problem is, I'm not the greatest artist even though I would rather do it myself. If anyone out there is willing to help me with designing 4 shirts, I'll be so grateful and I'll repay you however you see fit (nothing sexual -.-).

I don't believe exchange of service for money is allowed on the forums so I'd ask if you would PM me if that is your intent.

If anyone is willing too, I want a moshpit/compilation of a full shirt, back and front, of specific things for 4 seperate shirts to match their favorite games, hobbies, future careers, etc. I would like all the characters to be intertwined, as in Dr. Who using his Sonic Screwdriver to attack Sonic the Hedgehog whom is chasing a very fast turtle!

Shirt #1.) Zelda, Dr. Who, Halo, Tobuscus (something game channel related), track runner

Shirt #2.) Zombies, Halo, Tobuscus, Turtles, Medical (EMT/Ambulance)

Shirt #3.) Sonic the Hedgehog, Zelda, Dr. Who, Zombies, Filmography (Director/Writer)

Shirt #4.) Motorcycle, Halo, Zombies, Dr. Who, Mechanic (probably a dude working on a motorcycle?)

*For all Dr. Who characters, please use David Tennant or Matt Smith*

I would love it if it were a cartoon drawing of everything similar to the "Toby Animated Adventures" type drawings.

And again, these are my 4 best friends and I would die to have these made for them! I would love any help possible! xd

Last edited: