Chakra Wizard

Elite
Kin
14💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, I'm basically stuck on what to do with this little group of characters, cause I don't wanna just go into stereotypes like the goofy or always serious guy, the shy girl or tsundere, etc.

The context, they're all soldiers in a rebellion against futuristic Japan that my main group winds up being coerced to join. Their leader is a woman who was the former Imperial Guard captain (she's loyal to the former ruler, a strong fighter and master strategist, and also a masochist who practices self-harm for pleasure and uses the rush to increase her fighting ability) and the basic gist is she gathered all these soldiers and ex-soldiers who are loyal to her for this rebellion.

So their loyalty to their captain is really their only connecting trait, but I've got nothing beyond that. I wanna try and get at least five with some semblance of an identity, so I'm open to any ideas. Appreciate the help in advance:)

Romezio

Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
How about a sniper who only hits people strategically with bullets that ricochet and refuses to shoot normally unless its a last resort. Always has a gun on him and likes to tease the leader for her masochistic tendencies.

Chakra Wizard

Elite
Kin
14💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How about a sniper who only hits people strategically with bullets that ricochet and refuses to shoot normally unless its a last resort. Always has a gun on him and likes to tease the leader for her masochistic tendencies.
Kind of a bizarre tactic there. lol I'm not so sure teasing someone who likes to cut herself is a nice character attribute, but it's a good suggestion. Appreciate it, man:)

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Make a character who resolves only to the use of medieval weapons =p But to make up for it, he's ultra-fast (if it's a futuristic story that is, then you can allow for human alterations which makes them super soldiers). That's all I got on the get-go that doesn't involve my own characters, haha.

Chakra Wizard

Elite
Kin
14💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Make a character who resolves only to the use of medieval weapons =p But to make up for it, he's ultra-fast (if it's a futuristic story that is, then you can allow for human alterations which makes them super soldiers). That's all I got on the get-go that doesn't involve my own characters, haha.
I do have a character who resorts mainly to melee weapons, but he's a villain. And I do have a lot of genetics in this story, but nothing of that nature (if I did, it certainly wouldn't be restricted to one or more characters). Nice suggestions, though, as I'd expect:) lol

I guess it's fair to say now I'm looking more for character profile ideas than their abilities. I can come up with those easily.

FitzChivalry Farseer

Veteran
Kin
38💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
have a character that can be the comic relief from the brutal storyline. Maybe like a smart mouthed 10 year old kid that sticks with the group no matter what. Or you can even get a pervy soldier that has an inquisitive attraction to his leader especially when she hurts herself on purpose in battle.