Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey I realize some of the Mods are mad.

If people wanna appologize its better late then never!

I am Sorry NB I have been a Culprite once or twice.

I promise to thank you guys more often ^^.

U do alot for us.

Reactions: ROckLee14

UzumakiJake

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol i know i was reffereing to use complaining About:

Customs
APPS
ECT.

So one should Kneel since we where the Starters i figured people might wanna say sorry for something if not thats fine to

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well not all mods are mad I for one am confused and dumb founded and still trying to figure out what is going on 100% but let me move this to the proper location.

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well not all mods are mad I for one am confused and dumb founded and still trying to figure out what is going on 100% but let me move this to the proper location.
Well it was the proper location before(I think it was Naruto discussion).
You see it had to do with the moderators. And the moderators are moderators of a naruto forum so it has to do with naruto. We discuss naruto in the naruto discussions place. So in reality the naruto discussion place was the proper locationU_U.

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well it was the proper location before(I think it was Naruto discussion).
You see it had to do with the moderators. And the moderators are moderators of a naruto forum so it has to do with naruto. We discuss naruto in the naruto discussions place. So in reality the naruto discussion place was the proper locationU_U.
Neutrino don't start any crap with me understood? I am not the one you want to annoy at the moment and you are wrong Naruto Discussion is for the Manga itself -_- and the anime when NB is in the title it goes in either general discussion or questions and suggestions outside of the Naruto Manga/Anime area so watch what you tell me when you think I move sth to the wrong location when infact I know the correct place to move it

Reactions: Neutrino00

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Neutrino don't start any crap with me understood? I am not the one you want to annoy at the moment and you are wrong Naruto Discussion is for the Manga itself -_- and the anime when NB is in the title it goes in either general discussion or questions and suggestions outside of the Naruto Manga/Anime area so watch what you tell me when you think I move sth to the wrong location when infact I know the correct place to move it
Wow nice reaction:p
reps XD

Bianca

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
LOL its okay we all are humans, we all make mistakes...we are not mad just feeling a bit unappreciated.
Do not worry the custom threads and the sensei applications will be opened soon.
Same goes for the missions thread, im still working on that project so u could say that closing those threads is to give me and nexus a break and to finish the mission projects as soon as possible.
Thank you all for your patience and for understanding^^
BiBi

altleader

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hey I realize some of the Mods are mad.

If people wanna appologize its better late then never!

I am Sorry NB I have been a Culprite once or twice.

I promise to thank you guys more often ^^.

U do alot for us.
I agree, they do alot for us and some people don't show respect -.-

sorry for what?
You're new so you probably won't understand o.o

Last edited:

Scary Yamato

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
LOL its okay we all are humans, we all make mistakes...we are not mad just feeling a bit unappreciated.
Do not worry the custom threads and the sensei applications will be opened soon.
Same goes for the missions thread, im still working on that project so u could say that closing those threads is to give me and nexus a break and to finish the mission projects as soon as possible.
BiBi
you're welcome :p but seriously, you guys out up with a lot of stuff, So if we can keep you happy by saying we appreciate you every now and then, then I'm up for it :D

Daki Kibe

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oh, I'm sorry for randomly opening a retard thread (it was a dare) and I'm sorry for the things I haven't done yet but might do in the future ... or not, I dunno but I'm apologising anyways.

Lara

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
BiBi
hmmm....u guyz shouldnt feel unappreciated cuz someone sead some stupid thingz only to hav fun....

i mean...if u guyz wouldn't be so cool....at our first mistake we'd get banned or something O_O

so ppl on NB appreciate ur work a lot but they dont want to show it ;)

Im not sorry for anything that I have told or done U_U
oh common obito...why don't u stop it? -_-