Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Analysis always works well for Taijutsu.

Well, we'll start with the basics, what is NB Taijutsu, and how does it differ from normal Taijutsu? Why is it so rare these days, and why are people after it >_>

Yashiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Basically Kaito's tai is the same as regular taijutsu, albeit, kaito's tai is used mostly with chakra and that way one cannot use ninjutsu whilst using kaito's tai. Which you could with regular taijutsu. Well, it is rare because you need permission from the head of the RP? IMO, people are only after it just for the sake of having because, once people have it they realize that they might as well attack with large scale elemental techniques as opposed to getting up close and attacking with chakra enhance type taijutsu related attacks.

I think that this type of taijutsu is much more versatile as opposed to regular taijutsu and also grants me much more tai techniques to work with in battle.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pretty much, it covers a wide range of styles and what not, encompassing different types of Martial Arts combined with chakra to make it spectacular. Man, NB Tai is really epic and a big shut out to Kaito for giving them to the site. Anyway, we'll start off simple, I will explain the technique to you, then I want you to analyze it for me, just give me an overview like its strengths and weaknesses and what not, if you like it, etc. Nonetheless, let us begin.

Type: Attack
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: Crazy monkey is a form of Chinese martial arts. It is an aerial attack where the user jumps head height and double kicks the chest whilst charging their lower legs and feet with chakra to cause extra damage compared to normal kicks.

This first one is simple, and is based on a form of Chinese Martial Arts, known as Crazy Monkey. You will run towards the opponent, and upon getting in close range, you will jump at head height, and tuck in your legs. You will then release your legs, aimed at the opponent's chest. Your legs and feet are charged with chakra, to cause extra damage, as compared to a normal non-chakra based kick.

Yashiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Pretty much, it covers a wide range of styles and what not, encompassing different types of Martial Arts combined with chakra to make it spectacular. Man, NB Tai is really epic and a big shut out to Kaito for giving them to the site. Anyway, we'll start off simple, I will explain the technique to you, then I want you to analyze it for me, just give me an overview like its strengths and weaknesses and what not, if you like it, etc. Nonetheless, let us begin.

Description: Crazy monkey is a form of Chinese martial arts. It is an aerial attack where the user jumps head height and double kicks the chest whilst charging their lower legs and feet with chakra to cause extra damage compared to normal kicks.

This first one is simple, and is based on a form of Chinese Martial Arts, known as Crazy Monkey. You will run towards the opponent, and upon getting in close range, you will jump at head height, and tuck in your legs. You will then release your legs, aimed at the opponent's chest. Your legs and feet are charged with chakra, to cause extra damage, as compared to a normal non-chakra based kick.
Uhmm...there isn't really much to work with here but granted the technique is empowered with something else, like one of the customs I have access to..it might be quite powerful. I think that because it's an aerial kick, the user would be somewhat vulnerable as he would not have full control of his body whilst in the air. Making the technique easy to counter depending on the situation and a follow up would be hard to come up with when you have fegs using nagashi against you for example. yeah..that's about it. I'll try harder as we move on xD.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Cool and yeah, the techniques are simple at this stage.

Description: The user jumps into the air doing a forward somersault and simultaneously kicks the opponent in the upper body dealing three blows, two of which are to the shoulders and one to the head while chakra into their legs to cause more damage.

Now this one is interesting, you will jump into the air and perform a forward somersault and kick the opponent in the upper body. This consists of three hits, two which are aimed at the shoulders of the opponent, and one on the opponent's head. This all while your legs are charged with chakra, making it more dangerous and strong. Very situational but quite cool.

Yashiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Cool and yeah, the techniques are simple at this stage.

Description: The user jumps into the air doing a forward somersault and simultaneously kicks the opponent in the upper body dealing three blows, two of which are to the shoulders and one to the head while chakra into their legs to cause more damage.

Now this one is interesting, you will jump into the air and perform a forward somersault and kick the opponent in the upper body. This consists of three hits, two which are aimed at the shoulders of the opponent, and one on the opponent's head. This all while your legs are charged with chakra, making it more dangerous and strong. Very situational but quite cool.
In my opinion, doing the flip puts the user at risk. As does it always, but depending on your speed to that of your opponents . This might be some cool, Deadpool looking shit if you actually manage to pull it off correctly. I also doubt this technique is of a fatal nature but could prove to knock your opponent unconscious with the kick to the head.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pretty much.

Range: Short - Mid
Description: The user stands in the crane position with their arms parallel to the ground and their right leg towards their body. The user then jumps off the left leg and kicks with their right leg whilst charging chakra into the leg to cause extra damage as they kick towards the opponent's face.

A simple technique, where you will position yourself in the Crane stance, which is arms parallel to the ground, and your right leg inwards, towards your body. You will jump towards the opponent, off your left leg, and release your right leg whilst charging chakra into it. This allows you to deliver a powerful blow to the opponent's face.

Yashiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Pretty much.

Range: Short - Mid
Description: The user stands in the crane position with their arms parallel to the ground and their right leg towards their body. The user then jumps off the left leg and kicks with their right leg whilst charging chakra into the leg to cause extra damage as they kick towards the opponent's face.

A simple technique, where you will position yourself in the Crane stance, which is arms parallel to the ground, and your right leg inwards, towards your body. You will jump towards the opponent, off your left leg, and release your right leg whilst charging chakra into it. This allows you to deliver a powerful blow to the opponent's face.
Just another chakra enhanced kick with a fancy stance. There isn't much else I have to say about it.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
>,>

Type: Attack/Defense
Range: Mid
Description: The user pivots on one foot and jumps around in the air and swings their leg which is charged with chakra to cause extra damage. They then bring that leg into the enemy's face and sends them flying into the ground.

Become Chuck Norris with this technique! You will pivot on one foot, and jump around in the air, as you swing your leg that is charged with chakra, towards the opponent and guide it to their face! This sends them blasting back towards the ground. Pretty cool technique, yet very basic. Could cause quite some damage though.

Yashiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Can't we just switch to the basic performance type training for now? We can switch back when we get to more interesting techniques.

Yashiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Yes, yes. Just get your grading, and we'll continue if the rank is sufficient.
Grading?

Edit: Saw that grading stuffs, so I gotta do a new match and get a grading to continue my training? If the grading isn't high enough this training could become void?

Last edited: