Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The first one is vicious as hell. You jump towards your opponent, sizing it up to where their head would be able to fit between your knee and elbow. Once within range, you'd bring your knee and elbow together, with your enemies' head in between. It would resemble a pincer like strike.

The second one is basic too. Talk with me about it. >-0

( Hiji Ken Hiza Konbo ) - Elbow and Knee Combo
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: 30
Description: The user jumps towards the target, raising both arms up while baring their elbows down towards the opponent’s head. At the same time they bring their knees up towards the target’s jaw, resulting in a pincer-like strike.

( Tetsu Kashira ) - Iron Head
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Chakra cost: 15
Description: The user will concentrate earth chakra into a layer around their head, which enhances their durability and gives them an iron-like head, then they head-butt their target causing major damage. This technique is, alternatively, capable of breaking though C-rank earth techniques.

KeotsuEclipse

Elite
Kin
154💸
Kumi
114💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The first one is vicious as hell. You jump towards your opponent, sizing it up to where their head would be able to fit between your knee and elbow. Once within range, you'd bring your knee and elbow together, with your enemies' head in between. It would resemble a pincer like strike.

The second one is basic too. Talk with me about it. >-0

( Hiji Ken Hiza Konbo ) - Elbow and Knee Combo
Description: The user jumps towards the target, raising both arms up while baring their elbows down towards the opponent’s head. At the same time they bring their knees up towards the target’s jaw, resulting in a pincer-like strike.

( Tetsu Kashira ) - Iron Head
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Description: The user will concentrate earth chakra into a layer around their head, which enhances their durability and gives them an iron-like head, then they head-butt their target causing major damage. This technique is, alternatively, capable of breaking though C-rank earth techniques.
The second one I'm actually liable to use despite its lower rank. A huge part of my CQC fighting is mixing in "brute" moves from the German school, like head butts and shoulder tackles. This one in particular is nice because it has substantial force behind it, and it is capable of throwing off people who don't know how to deal with something that isn't a standard punch or kick.

Penguin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
( Fuujinken ) - Wind God Fist
Description: The user focuses wind chakra into their feet and then, crouching and dashing at the target with great speed, the user coats their arm in wind chakra. Utilizing this to enhance their attack the user then thrusts upwards into the stomach of the target, releasing the accumulated wind to send them flying upwards several feet.

( Shouryuken ) - Rising Uppercut
Description: This attack is a jumping uppercut in which the user utilizes a spin to increase the reach and speed of their jump. This attack is an excellent anti-air move capable of sending a target flying several feet.

Both of these are pretty simple, and almost similar. The first uses chakra, from your favorite element might I add, to increase it's potency. Explain them to me please. No need to perform them or nothing yet. >-0

KeotsuEclipse

Elite
Kin
154💸
Kumi
114💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So, they're both pretty similar in that their uppercut-like attacks that send the opponent skyward if successful. Honestly, though, I see myself using the second one over the first. While the first one might technically classify as elemental, and thus useful against, say B-rank Raiton, its only short range, even with the note about using wind-chakra in your feet; you can't use it close distance.

With that in mind, I feel like the chakra-less version that's neutral to all elements (being physical damage, not raw chakra) is superior.

Penguin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nice choice. Not using chakra in your attacks has it's benefits aye? xD

( Hiza Sumasshu ) - Knee Smash
Chakra Cost: N/A
Damage: 40
Description: The user, after using an attack to strike the enemy into the air, will then appear above them in a burst of speed and deliver a double knee strike that sends the target crashing into the ground.

( Ryuu Handou ) - Dragon Kick
Description: An attack where the user quickly appears behind the enemy in a burst of speed, delivering a powerful kick to their side that sends them flying.

The first one is a simple and brutal technique. After striking your enemy into the air with an attack of your choice, you'd burst upwards in haste, appearing above your opponent. Touching your heels to your ass, you'd come down with your knees first into their stomach, crashing downwards into the ground. Pretty dank if I say so myself.

The second one is a very cool technique as well, especially if combined with LWs or something along those lines. You'd vanish in a burst of speed, reappearing behind your opponent. You'd then deliver a kick into their side. If enhanced with leg weights, I wonder how far you could kick them loooooool

Either perform them or discuss the techniques.

KeotsuEclipse

Elite
Kin
154💸
Kumi
114💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice choice. Not using chakra in your attacks has it's benefits aye? xD

( Hiza Sumasshu ) - Knee Smash
Chakra Cost: N/A
Description: The user, after using an attack to strike the enemy into the air, will then appear above them in a burst of speed and deliver a double knee strike that sends the target crashing into the ground.

( Ryuu Handou ) - Dragon Kick
Description: An attack where the user quickly appears behind the enemy in a burst of speed, delivering a powerful kick to their side that sends them flying.

The first one is a simple and brutal technique. After striking your enemy into the air with an attack of your choice, you'd burst upwards in haste, appearing above your opponent. Touching your heels to your ass, you'd come down with your knees first into their stomach, crashing downwards into the ground. Pretty dank if I say so myself.

The second one is a very cool technique as well, especially if combined with LWs or something along those lines. You'd vanish in a burst of speed, reappearing behind your opponent. You'd then deliver a kick into their side. If enhanced with leg weights, I wonder how far you could kick them loooooool

Either perform them or discuss the techniques.
Honestly, I wish there were either more chakraless techniques, or easier ways to acquire them. They're not great for combating Ninjutsu, generally, but when you have the upper hand they apply a unique sort of pressure to the opponent that's hard to replicate.

Alright, so my first thing of note with these techniques is that even though they mention "burst of speed", because of how the RP has evolved it's essentially just my running speed. I can't use it to like...blitz someone. Dragon Kick, in my opinion, is the better of the two techniques, being similar to hidden lotus.

Personally, I feel like multi-hit techniques either need to have a tremendous amount of detail, or that techniques need to be simple and single hit, like Dragon Kick. This is because it doesn't leave room for vagueness that your opponent can capitalize on.

Reactions: Penguin

Penguin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You are a very wise old man Keotsu. xD

The next tech is pretty crazy. You'd run forwards and jump while latching onto your opponent's wrists and then extending your legs into his stomach, effectively knocking the wind out of him. Due to the momentum, he'd stagger backwards a bit and then you'd flip backwards with him going through the air and landing on his shoulders onto the ground. That is where you'd kick them a final time and flip off, landing a few feet a way.

The next one is a tech where it again involves wind chakra. Only this time, you'd extend your arm forwards and straighten your fingers as if your arm was mimicking the appearance of a knife. You'd hack and slash with them, and with the wind chakra enhancing your strikes, your cutting ability would be enhanced greatly.

Discuss pupil!

( Izuna Rakka ) - Izuna Drop
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user will jump into the target grabbing onto their arms and thrust both feet into their stomach to wind them and cause them to fall forwards. In doing so, the user flips backwards lifting the target into their air whilst using the motion of the target to then slam them onto their shoulders on the ground. The user will then finish by kicking off them and flipping backwards a few feet

( Kamakiri Kaedama Dageki ) - Mantis Double Strike
Chakra Cost: 20
Description: The user holds their arms in such a way that they resemble blades. By covering their arms in a layer of wind chakra the user is then able to deliver knifehand strikes that possess considerable cutting ability.

KeotsuEclipse

Elite
Kin
154💸
Kumi
114💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You are a very wise old man Keotsu. xD

The next tech is pretty crazy. You'd run forwards and jump while latching onto your opponent's wrists and then extending your legs into his stomach, effectively knocking the wind out of him. Due to the momentum, he'd stagger backwards a bit and then you'd flip backwards with him going through the air and landing on his shoulders onto the ground. That is where you'd kick them a final time and flip off, landing a few feet a way.

The next one is a tech where it again involves wind chakra. Only this time, you'd extend your arm forwards and straighten your fingers as if your arm was mimicking the appearance of a knife. You'd hack and slash with them, and with the wind chakra enhancing your strikes, your cutting ability would be enhanced greatly.

Discuss pupil!

( Izuna Rakka ) - Izuna Drop
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Description: The user will jump into the target grabbing onto their arms and thrust both feet into their stomach to wind them and cause them to fall forwards. In doing so, the user flips backwards lifting the target into their air whilst using the motion of the target to then slam them onto their shoulders on the ground. The user will then finish by kicking off them and flipping backwards a few feet

( Kamakiri Kaedama Dageki ) - Mantis Double Strike
Chakra Cost: 20
Description: The user holds their arms in such a way that they resemble blades. By covering their arms in a layer of wind chakra the user is then able to deliver knifehand strikes that possess considerable cutting ability.

O_< Get off my lawn.

Okay, so these are like techniques I was referencing in my last post. The first technique is multi-hit, but each hit is in detail. So, the opponent can't force me into making a move that's vaguely described for them to capitalize on. On top of that, its short-mid range, so it can actually close distance!

Second one is pretty straightforward, but I like it none the less. Coat your hands in wind chakra. Slice-y Slice-y. Turns your hand into a sword, basically, which I'm all for. Though, given its rank and chakra cost, you may be better off using Hardliner Galechop, which has notably more destructive force.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay, I follow a similar style. I just briefly explain, and you can just elaborate. Sometimes the techniques are basic, so not much can be said, but sometimes more can be said. Let us begin.

( Testsu Sen Genkotsu ) - Iron Wire Fist
Range: Mid
Description: By wrapping ninja wire around their fists and controlling their breathing the user is able to deliver precise and deadly strikes that are able to knock targets back several meters.

A pretty odd technique that utilizes Ninja wire. This is wrapped around your fists, and you will focus your breathing, and deliver precise strikes to the opponent.

( Chouyaku Kage Dageki ) - Jumping Shadow Strike
chakra cost: N/A
Description: The user appears below a target in a low stance, striking at the pressure points in their inner thighs. A successful strike should cause an opponent to collapse, allowing the user to deliver a series of rising punches.

A technique where you will assume a low stance and deliver a strike to the opponent's inner thighs. Some pressure points there, so they go down, and you rise with a series of punches. Pretty simple, very cinematic though.

KeotsuEclipse

Elite
Kin
154💸
Kumi
114💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay, I follow a similar style. I just briefly explain, and you can just elaborate. Sometimes the techniques are basic, so not much can be said, but sometimes more can be said. Let us begin.

( Testsu Sen Genkotsu ) - Iron Wire Fist
Range: Mid
Description: By wrapping ninja wire around their fists and controlling their breathing the user is able to deliver precise and deadly strikes that are able to knock targets back several meters.

A pretty odd technique that utilizes Ninja wire. This is wrapped around your fists, and you will focus your breathing, and deliver precise strikes to the opponent.

( Chouyaku Kage Dageki ) - Jumping Shadow Strike
chakra cost: N/A
Description: The user appears below a target in a low stance, striking at the pressure points in their inner thighs. A successful strike should cause an opponent to collapse, allowing the user to deliver a series of rising punches.

A technique where you will assume a low stance and deliver a strike to the opponent's inner thighs. Some pressure points there, so they go down, and you rise with a series of punches. Pretty simple, very cinematic though.
So, I quite like techniques like the first one. While the ninja-wire is completely arbitrary and really offers nothing to the technique, its still a straightforward Taijutsu technique that deals damage with no chakra cost. In this case, the mid range likely refers to the distance the opponent is thrown backwards, but a case could be made that it allows one to strike from up to mid-range, either by "shooting" the ninja wire forward (unlikely), or just as a general distance closer (also unlikely). Simple techniques like this one have few "moving parts", and thus fewer points of failure that an opponent can pick at.

As for the second technique, I find it less immediately useful. Its range of short means its not a gap-closer, and it doesn't make space if it lands; so if you can land it, its best used to start a combo (which rarely go to completion), or as a follow-up on another technique that also fails to make space. The "series" type techniques, where you deliver a lot of blows in succession, seem lackluster to me - like I said above, they tend to have more moving parts your opponent can pick at to make the move work against you. That's why for physical attacks I tend to be more a fan of techniques that do their job in a single blow.

That said, it is kind of a like a poor-man's Lotus, so it would be applicable in a lot of the same situations, should you be actually able to land the technique.