Supreme
Kin
113💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright then, I already have a little knowledge about the way you use taijutsu during battles so there is no need to let you make a move to see how good you are at the usage of taijutsu. So let's start with a little warming up!!!! ~

fifty push-ups, twenty circles on your place while punching in the air and make kicking motions! QUICK QUICK GO GO GO GO SHOW ME SOME SPIRIT!

Better

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*does fifty quick push ups* then cries in pain. Jk Gin's the Raikage he's does 50 extra.

*does a lot of circles in place and punching motions. Getting his blood flowing.*

Jokey

Supreme
Kin
113💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
>_>

Alright, on to the technique's!

But before doing so, I want you to use a special template whom I made. I want you to fill the template at your best. Just copy paste it, don't edit the template whatsoever and, be creative!

• Brief description of how you perform the technique;
  • How can the technique be used in battle (combos with other moves/skils, creative use, etc);
  • Limitations of the technique;
  • How to counter the technique;
  • Questions regarding the technique;
PHP:
[list][*][B]Brief description of how you perform the technique;[/B]

[*][B]How can the technique be used in battle (combos with other moves/skils, creative use, etc);[/B]

[*][B]Limitations of the technique;[/B]

[*][B]How to counter the technique;[/B]

[*][B]Questions regarding the technique;[/B][/list]
Alright, now here comes; the crazy monkey!

(Toppyoushimonai Okane)- Crazy monkey
Type: Attack
Range: short
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: crazy monkey is a form of Chinese martial arts. it is an aerial attack where the user jumps head height and double kicks the chest whilst charging their lower legs and feet with chakra to cause extra damage compared to normal kicks.

The crazy monkey! Now jump head height and bend your leg. Right afterwards I want you to double kick my clone in the chest whilst you try to charge your lower leg, send chakra through it and cause extremely bad damage to it causing my clone to poof away instantly, the moment you impact him. Before you do so I want you to breath in and out, calm yourself and then do so.