Xicer

Elite
Kin
601💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Taijutsu refers to simple hand to hand combat, most involving complex body movements at no chakra cost, while NB Tai, or Kaitos Tai takes this a bit further. NB Twai borders on elemental Tai in that the properties of each move somehow indicates both Taijutsu and elemental prowess. When deciding when to use which, one should consider a lot of things, like chakra consumption, as Tai's main strength is it requires none, to use this is to completely cast that aside. Timing and range are also important, does my opponent have time to pull off a strong jutsu with me using these techniques as such? And then I would also add the simple advantages and disadvantages of Tai itself. My opponents Tai level is another factor, maybe knowing this is what sets our, otherwise equal, fighting styles apart.

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Good good, first three are pretty simple and straightforward. Just ask me questions if there’s anything you need clarification on.

( Toppyoushimonai Okane ) - Crazy Monkey
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: 30
Description: Crazy monkey is a form of Chinese martial arts. It is an aerial attack where the user jumps to head height and double kicks the target in the chest with enough strength to break bones, reminiscent of a monkey.

( Akurobachikku Sanjuu Rakka Ashige ) - Acrobatic Triple Drop Kick
Description: The user jumps into the air and performs a front flip, kicking the target three times during the maneuver. Each successive kick is lower than its predecessor, but equally powerful.

( Kyuuki Ashige ) - Crane Kick
Description: The user positions themselves in the crane stance, lifting one knee to its maximum height while holding both arms parallel to the ground. In this stance the user is able to deliver powerful kicks with their raised leg.

Xicer

Elite
Kin
601💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To be honest, they all seem fairly straightforward. A high jump followed by a double kick to the chest, a flip using the descent to land three kicks to different levels of the body, and body positioning resembling the crane style to deliver fast and effective kicks.

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Yeah these first 2 sets are pretty basic.

Marui Sumai Ashige ) - Round House Kick
Description: The user pivots on one foot and swings their leg, delivering a powerful roundhouse kick to the target. The power of the kick is enough to send most opponents flying.

( Tora Tsume Hiza Sumasshu ) - Tiger Claw Knee Smash
Description: The user pounces on the target, forming tiger claws with their hands and clasping them by the neck or shoulder region. Using great strength the user then pulls the target towards them while simultaneously delivering a devastating knee strike.

( Hiji Ken Hiza Konbo ) - Elbow and Knee Combo
Description: The user jumps towards the target, raising both arms up while baring their elbows down towards the opponent’s head. At the same time they bring their knees up towards the target’s jaw, resulting in a pincer-like strike.

Xicer

Elite
Kin
601💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Like you said, another set of pretty basic moves. These would fit into the regular taijutsu list nicely tbh.

The first is a simple roundhouse kick. One simply turns on their heel/ball of their foot to gain centripedal force as they raise their leg high to deliver a hard blow, I say as my head fills with visions of Chuck Norris.

The second has flowerly language, but can be summed up to grab the guy, knee the guy lol.

The last one is pretty cool, visually. Basically it is Intersection Method using both arms instead of one, so the body mimics the actions of a spider or insect as it bites into it's prey. This sounds good, but the rank being the same as it's predecessor, Intersection Method, makes that one a more viable choice, since it allows one arm to be free with no obvious drawbacks comparatively.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So the remaining C ranks

( Tetsu Kashira ) - Iron Head
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Chakra cost: 15
Description: The user will concentrate earth chakra into a layer around their head, which enhances their durability and gives them an iron-like head, then they head-butt their target causing major damage. This technique is, alternatively, capable of breaking though C-rank earth techniques.

( Fuujinken ) - Wind God Fist
Chakra cost: 15
Description: The user focuses wind chakra into their feet and then, crouching and dashing at the target with great speed, the user coats their arm in wind chakra. Utilizing this to enhance their attack the user then thrusts upwards into the stomach of the target, releasing the accumulated wind to send them flying upwards several feet.

( Shouryuken ) - Rising Uppercut
Description: This attack is a jumping uppercut in which the user utilizes a spin to increase the reach and speed of their jump. This attack is an excellent anti-air move capable of sending a target flying several feet.

Xicer

Elite
Kin
601💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The first technique is a chakra form of a helmet in a lot of ways, that it will protect the head and help deliver a harder headbutt in the case of such an action. This would be a lot of fun RP wise, of you using a purposefully dumb character, using their head to break through walls and such with ease.

With an elemental (wind) aid, this technique allows you to dash toward your opponent at high speeds and prepare a wind style thrust/punch. Releasing all of the wind at the point of the blow, you knock your opponent into the air. This is basically an enhanced version of several Canon taijutsu techniques.

The last technique is basically a lifting punch, in that you punch directly into the air and gain lift from the punch itself. This technique is highly situational, in that your opponent has to be in an unnatural position for a fight, above you, as well as having some reason to not use other techniques that would have a greater effect for said situation.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay Let's start B ranks.

( Hiza Sumasshu ) - Knee Smash
Chakra Cost: N/A
Damage: 40
Description: The user, after using an attack to strike the enemy into the air, will then appear above them in a burst of speed and deliver a double knee strike that sends the target crashing into the ground.

( Ryuu Handou ) - Dragon Kick
Damage: 40
Description: An attack where the user quickly appears behind the enemy in a burst of speed, delivering a powerful kick to their side that sends them flying.

( Izuna Rakka ) - Izuna Drop
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user will jump into the target grabbing onto their arms and thrust both feet into their stomach to wind them and cause them to fall forwards. In doing so, the user flips backwards lifting the target into their air whilst using the motion of the target to then slam them onto their shoulders on the ground. The user will then finish by kicking off them and flipping backwards a few feet

( Kamakiri Kaedama Dageki ) - Mantis Double Strike
Chakra Cost: 20
Description: The user holds their arms in such a way that they resemble blades. By covering their arms in a layer of wind chakra the user is then able to deliver knifehand strikes that possess considerable cutting ability.

Xicer

Elite
Kin
601💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The first is another jutsu for an airbourn opponent. This one requires that your opponent already be in the air due to one of your blows. You then appear over them, driving both knees into them to send them toward the ground. Which is cool and all, but then I'm the one airbourn, so I would then be at the same disadvantage. Kinda just trading spots with my opponent in a way. It probably has other uses I'm not seeing, but for right now it seems very situational.

The second technique is pretty cool. You appear beside your opponent in a burst of speed and give them a kick to their side. Fairly straightforward, but I like where it was going with the speed burst. That opens this technique up to use with anything that can be used to increase speed; LW, CM, SM, Swift, EIG, all could be used with this technique. Pretty cool

The third technique is really familiar. Like I can clearly see Vegeta doing this to Dodoria in my minds eye. Basically you latch onto your opponent, preventing them from escaping, by grabbing their arms with yours. Then you drive your legs into their stomach, winding them in the process, effectively stunning them while you do the rest. After this, you flip backwards with the opponent making them land on their head/shoulder area while you backflip to safety a few feet away. There's a lot going on here, but of you manage to successfully wind your opponent with the kick, it's all over. They would be fighting for air, it's nearly impossible to do that and keep up with someone moving like this. Very nice technique.

The last technique is also reminiscent of DBZ for me lol. This time, it's Coolers henchmen in the first movie. With this technique, you cover your arms in chakra that act as blades to aid in your taijutsu. Using regular, chakraless taijutsu with this attached can turn a mundane punch into possible impalement, or death. My mind is racing through the different possibilities now and whew, there's a lot of them. I see myself using this technique quite a bit lol

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm glad you like em.

Okay next set.

( Testsu Sen Genkotsu ) - Iron Wire Fist
Range: Mid
Description: By wrapping ninja wire around their fists and controlling their breathing the user is able to deliver precise and deadly strikes that are able to knock targets back several meters.

( Chouyaku Kage Dageki ) - Jumping Shadow Strike
chakra cost: N/A
Description: The user appears below a target in a low stance, striking at the pressure points in their inner thighs. A successful strike should cause an opponent to collapse, allowing the user to deliver a series of rising punches.

( Danshingu Senpu ) - Dancing Hurricane
Chakra Cost: N/A
Description: By executing a handstand and keeping their legs horizontal to the ground the user is able to deliver a series of spinning kicks to the target’s midsection.

( Assai Kuma Kobushi ) - Crushing Bear Fist
Description: By snapping one leg backwards and using the resulting torque to push their body forwards and increase the force of their strike the user is able to deliver a devastating superman punch to their target.