Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Teleports into the training field*

So, we are gonna use a new template, the way this is gonna go is that I'm gonna be doing 2 techniques per reply, then I will explain the technique and you use the template to further analyze it, and I'm gonna answer any question you have.

PHP:
[B][I]Technique Description:[/B][/] 

[B][I]Advantages:[/I][/B][I][/I] 

[B][I]Disadvantages:[/I][/B][I][/I] 

[B][I]Apply Usage of The Technique:[/I][/B][I][/I]

[B][I]How To Counter The Technique:[/B][/I]

[B][I]Questions:[/I][/B][I][/I]
(Gosai Ryuu Yajuu Sora Tsuppari) – Yellow Dragon Beast Sky Thrusts
Type: Attack
Range: Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user will charge his arms with lightning chakra and then appear below the enemy and strike up at the upper body of the target, hitting them a total of 12 times with the final strike in the chin. Each strike discharges the lightning chakra into the enemy's body and induces electrical burns and numbing of the areas of contact. The numbing makes the enemy unable to perform hand seals or concentrate chakra properly for a short period of time.
Note: Numbing lasts for one turn.

As you charge lightning chakra to your arms, getting into a low stance and proceed to strike your target's upper body with a total of 12 hits, each hit discharges lightning chairs from your arms to burn and numb the area of contact, with the last attack aimed at your target's chin, making your opponent unable to make handseals or concentrate chairs properly for one turn.

(Kasshoku Ryuu Yajuu Iwa Hakaisha) – Brown Dragon Beast Earth Destroyer
Description: By concentrating the user's chakra into their legs the user will first run and punch the enemy two times, lifting the enemy into the air. They will then jump at the enemy, grabbing their shoulders and swinging the enemy around in mid air like a somersault, throwing them into the ground face first to finish them off by then delivering a pounding of 18 punches into the ground on the enemy's back and causing a crater to appear from the release of earth chakra when the user pounds the enemy into the ground.

By concentrating basic chakra into your feet, then running towards the target and punch him twice with an upwards attack, sending them into the air, then you jump and hold the shoulder of your opponent and throw him into the ground face first, then by applying earth release chairs into your limbs as you are falling towards your enemy, delivering a furious 18 hit combo, with a crater made into the ground itself as a result of the aftermath

Last edited:

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Technique Description:

A simple technique, where you will dash towards the opponent whilst charging Lightning chakra into your fists. Once you get close enough, you will assume a lower stance, and strike the opponent up to 12 strikes, the last aimed to hit beneath his chin. Due to the charge of Lightning chakra, it is discharged with every hit and would numb the area of impact, and also hinders the opponent to focus chakra and form hand seals for a single turn.

Advantages:

Quite straightforward technique overall, and is done quite fast too. It doesn't have a lot of complex combinations, and can be used whenever you get an opening. It numbs the area where you hit, which is beneficial if you know a bit about the human body, and can be used to hinder the opponent for a whole turn, which can turn the tide of battle.

Disadvantages:

Its simplicity makes it very predictable. Also, attaining a low stance before an opponent isn't always a good thing, as a well timed rise of the knee could easily take you out. It has the basic disadvantages of a Taijutsu attack.

Apply Usage of The Technique:

Dean dashes towards his opponent with great speed, as he charges his hands with Lightning based chakra. As he gets close enough, Dean assumes a lower stance, and propels both his arms towards the opponent, delivering up to 11 attacks all aimed at the chest of the opponent. This discharges the Lightning into the opponent's body, and numbs the area upon contact. After having delivering 11 strikes, Dean delivers one last one, striking the opponent under the chin. This causes the opponent to not be able to channel chakra for up to a single turn.

How To Counter The Technique:

Like I said, a simple thrust of the knee could easily break the whole technique apart, and even the usage of the Drunken Fist to sway your body away, and deliver an unpredictable hit to the opponent.

Questions:

None.

Technique Description:

A very offensive based technique, where you will first focus some chakra into your feet as you dash towards the opponent. As you get close, you will deliver two quick strikes, which lifts the opponent into the air. As said opponent goes airborne, you will then jump and grab the opponent by the shoulders and swing said person around in the air, and let the slam into the ground. You will then deliver up to 18 punches into the opponent's back, which causes a crater cause of the use of Earth chakra in your fists.

Advantages:

Its one of those techniques which have several steps, and even if the opponent were to counter, you could always use it to your advantage. Also a nice way to get the opponent airborne. Nothing that makes it very unique though, quite straightforward as well.

Disadvantages:

As it has several steps, this technique will almost never go through completely. Best used when you had already hindered your opponent in some way, which makes a bit slower perhaps, and allows you to get them airborne, and finish them off on the ground.

Dean dashes towards the opponent as he charges some chakra into his legs. As he gets closer, he delivers two quick strikes, one aimed at the chest of the opponent, and the other, a simple uppercut which lifts the opponent into the air. as he goes airborne, Dean would simply jump up and grab the opponent by his scrawny shoulders. With his grip on said shoulders, Dean swings his opponent's body like a rag doll through the air, only to cause him to slam into the ground below. Dean himself makes his way onto the ground, and focuses his Earth chakra into his fists and delivers several strikes all aimed at the back of the opponent, not allowing him stand up. A crater is formed as he does so, showcasing the power of the attack.

If one could interrupt the initial two strikes, one could break down the whole technique. Best way to do this could be through the use of the Intersection Method technique, or one could even counter it at a later stage when in mid air through the use of your elbows (if the opponent grabs you from behind) and even a dirtier method of distracting the opponent by spitting in his face, allowing you to use Nagashi, which would paralyze him.

Questions:

Nope.

Ryūjin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Technique Description:

A simple technique, where you will dash towards the opponent whilst charging Lightning chakra into your fists. Once you get close enough, you will assume a lower stance, and strike the opponent up to 12 strikes, the last aimed to hit beneath his chin. Due to the charge of Lightning chakra, it is discharged with every hit and would numb the area of impact, and also hinders the opponent to focus chakra and form hand seals for a single turn.

Advantages:

Quite straightforward technique overall, and is done quite fast too. It doesn't have a lot of complex combinations, and can be used whenever you get an opening. It numbs the area where you hit, which is beneficial if you know a bit about the human body, and can be used to hinder the opponent for a whole turn, which can turn the tide of battle.

Disadvantages:

Its simplicity makes it very predictable. Also, attaining a low stance before an opponent isn't always a good thing, as a well timed rise of the knee could easily take you out. It has the basic disadvantages of a Taijutsu attack.

Dean dashes towards his opponent with great speed, as he charges his hands with Lightning based chakra. As he gets close enough, Dean assumes a lower stance, and propels both his arms towards the opponent, delivering up to 11 attacks all aimed at the chest of the opponent. This discharges the Lightning into the opponent's body, and numbs the area upon contact. After having delivering 11 strikes, Dean delivers one last one, striking the opponent under the chin. This causes the opponent to not be able to channel chakra for up to a single turn.

Like I said, a simple thrust of the knee could easily break the whole technique apart, and even the usage of the Drunken Fist to sway your body away, and deliver an unpredictable hit to the opponent.

Questions:

None.

Technique Description:

A very offensive based technique, where you will first focus some chakra into your feet as you dash towards the opponent. As you get close, you will deliver two quick strikes, which lifts the opponent into the air. As said opponent goes airborne, you will then jump and grab the opponent by the shoulders and swing said person around in the air, and let the slam into the ground. You will then deliver up to 18 punches into the opponent's back, which causes a crater cause of the use of Earth chakra in your fists.

Advantages:

Its one of those techniques which have several steps, and even if the opponent were to counter, you could always use it to your advantage. Also a nice way to get the opponent airborne. Nothing that makes it very unique though, quite straightforward as well.

Disadvantages:

As it has several steps, this technique will almost never go through completely. Best used when you had already hindered your opponent in some way, which makes a bit slower perhaps, and allows you to get them airborne, and finish them off on the ground.

Dean dashes towards the opponent as he charges some chakra into his legs. As he gets closer, he delivers two quick strikes, one aimed at the chest of the opponent, and the other, a simple uppercut which lifts the opponent into the air. as he goes airborne, Dean would simply jump up and grab the opponent by his scrawny shoulders. With his grip on said shoulders, Dean swings his opponent's body like a rag doll through the air, only to cause him to slam into the ground below. Dean himself makes his way onto the ground, and focuses his Earth chakra into his fists and delivers several strikes all aimed at the back of the opponent, not allowing him stand up. A crater is formed as he does so, showcasing the power of the attack.

If one could interrupt the initial two strikes, one could break down the whole technique. Best way to do this could be through the use of the Intersection Method technique, or one could even counter it at a later stage when in mid air through the use of your elbows (if the opponent grabs you from behind) and even a dirtier method of distracting the opponent by spitting in his face, allowing you to use Nagashi, which would paralyze him.

Questions:

Nope.
Awesome, and what i meant with the "Techniques Description" is that you just post the technique not describe it >_> sorry i didn't clear that out in the beginning.

Let's move on anyways:

(Aoi Ryuu Yajuu Suraisu Kichigai) – Green Dragon Beast Slicing Madness
Description: The user will charge their fists and legs with wind chakra and begin attacking the enemy first with a kick to the chest, sending them backwards, and then continuously kicking and punching the enemy ten times, slicing their flesh and clothes from the charged wind chakra. Then the user finishes with a drop-kick in midair to the enemy's head and hitting them to the ground.

First you will charge your fists and legs with wind chakra and begin by kicking the target to the chest, sending them backwards, and then punching and kicking the target ten times, using your wind chakra to slice their flesh and tear up their clothes, finally finishing with a drop kick in midair to the target's head, pushing them to the ground.

(Aoiro Ryuu Yajuu Shinseki Makai Rakka) – Blue Dragon Beast Drenching Hell Drop
Type: Offense
Description: The user will first charge their fists and legs with water chakra and then by gaining a low stance below the enemy, deal a driving upper cut with their left hand into the abdomen and following up with a right hook into the stomach, lowering the enemy's stance. Then the user will jump up doing a full spin connecting four strike to the upper body with the last being a kick to the chin, knocking the enemy into the air slightly and raising their stance. The user will finish with jumping up, doing a spin again, but this time hitting the enemy in the collar bone with a double heel strike to send them into the ground.
(All hits to enemy cause heavy breathing from deposits of dense water chakra on their clothes, creating a suffocating feeling.)

First you start by charging your fists and legs again, this time with water chakra and begin to get in a low stance below your target, then delivering an upper cut with your left hand into the target's abdomen followed by a right hook into their stomach, lowering the target's stance. Then jumping up and doing a full spin in order to deliver four strikes to the upper body with the last of the four strikes being a kick to the chin, pushing the enemy slightly into the air and raising their stance to follow up with jumping up and spinning again, only this time to hit the target on their collar bone with a double heel downwards strike, sending them onto the ground, all of these attacks will make your opponent feel that he is suffocating from the heavy breathing caused by dense water chakra that you release with every hit.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh .-. Lol. No worries.

(Aoi Ryuu Yajuu Suraisu Kichigai) – Green Dragon Beast Slicing Madness

Technique Description:

The user will charge their fists and legs with wind chakra and begin attacking the enemy first with a kick to the chest, sending them backwards, and then continuously kicking and punching the enemy ten times, slicing their flesh and clothes from the charged wind chakra. Then the user finishes with a drop-kick in midair to the enemy's head and hitting them to the ground.

Advantages:

A very straightforward technique where you will deliver Wind enhanced kicks and punches, which keeps the opponent occupied, and even slices their clothes and flesh. The opponent is dealt with, with a simple drop-kick in the end, when they are relatively staggered by all the hits already delivered.

Disadvantages:

Its simplicity makes it easy to dodge, and tear the technique down. If one could interrupt one of the many hits launched towards you, one could cancel the entire technique before it even reaches the point of the finishing drop kick. Thus, its fairly predictable overall.

Dean dashes towards the opponent, whilst charging his Wind based chakra into his legs and fists as he does so. He then comes in fairly offensive, by delivering a kick to the opponent's chest, which sends him backwards and slightly staggers, which gives Dean the window to deliver more attacks. He follows his kick up with a punch, from a lower stance, and delivers a forward stomp into the opponent's crotch, all charged with Wind chakra. This slices the opponent's flesh, and his clothes as well. After several devastating hits, Dean delivers another kick to the opponent, which sends him back just far enough for Dean to break into a small dash and deliver a powerful drop-kick to the opponent's face, which sends him into the ground.

Countering the technique is fairly simple, as one could simply interrupt one of the hits, or kicks aimed at one with the Intersection Method. One could also dodge the first kick, which initiates the technique in the first place, through the use of the Drunken Fist or even more elemental based techniques like an earth armor, to take the brunt of the kick, and possibly, break the opponent' s leg, or hand (if he performs a punch).

Questions:

None.

Technique Description:

The user will first charge their fists and legs with water chakra and then by gaining a low stance below the enemy, deal a driving upper cut with their left hand into the abdomen and following up with a right hook into the stomach, lowering the enemy's stance. Then the user will jump up doing a full spin connecting four strike to the upper body with the last being a kick to the chin, knocking the enemy into the air slightly and raising their stance. The user will finish with jumping up, doing a spin again, but this time hitting the enemy in the collar bone with a double heel strike to send them into the ground.
(All hits to enemy cause heavy breathing from deposits of dense water chakra on their clothes, creating a suffocating feeling.)

Advantages:

The usage of the water chakra is smart, and the complexity of the move, combined with the speed of the user could make this technique a bit difficult to counter. Its just a very offensive technique, which would be extremely dangerous to encounter in battle, an would require one to think hard about how one could possibly counter it, if its in full effect of course.

Disadvantages:

Since its so complex, one clog in the plan can cause it all to fall apart. It requires several steps to actually be effective, and its first movement starts off quite weak. One could easily be overpowered by the opponent, and although the Water chakra can be useful, it also conducts electricity, which means the Chidori Nagashi would be even more effective against an opponent who uses this.

Dean dashes towards the opponent, as he charges Water based chakra into his fists and legs. He then assumes a low stance, before the opponent, and delivers a powerful uppercut aimed at the opponent's abdomen, with his left fist. He follows up, with his right fist, which he drives into the opponent's stomach, from an angle like a right hook. This lowers the opponent's stance, which allows Dean to jump up, and do a full spin as he delivers up to 4 strikes, the last of which is a kick aimed at the chin of the opponent. This sends him slightly airborne, and Dean simply jumps up once more and flips forward, as he delivers a double heel strike which hits the opponent's collarbone. This sends the opponent into the ground, and causes them to breathe heavy due to all the deposits of Water chakra from the hits, which seeped through onto the clothes and causes a suffocating feeling.

Once someone uses this technique, one could always deliver a powerful knee thrust to stagger them, and allow you to take head one. Or, one could cover one's chest with Earth rocks, which is also strong to Water, so if they do manage to hit you, nothing happens, and you can retaliate. Fairly simple to counter if you are fast enough, if not, then one could always release a powerful surge of Lightning from your body when you are in the air, which would be conducted by the Water chakra of the user of this technique, and could potentially shock him.

Questions:

No.

ZK

Legendary
Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Gee, I'm sure getting a lot of Senseis to train. Guess it's my chance to look cool!
Right, let me tell you, L, you write way more than I feel comfortable reading. I don't know if you fight like you train, but let me tell you; it'll come back to bite you in the ass if you try to be this detailed in a Taijutsu match.

You know what? That's a good first lesson.
See, I've been told to take over a battle test, but I've been having some problems formulating a response, so I think I'll get you to help me out a little.

Take a look at this fight. Read both Kirabi and Reborn's moves, and tell me what you think. Who's got the advantage? Are their moves any good?
There's a point to my madness. You're a smart guy; you'll figure it out.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't usually use Taijutsu all that much, to be completely honest. So I'll take your word as law xD. No, I just tend to be detailed with templates, and don't want to come off as vague when describing Taijutsu, you know?

Anyway, I had followed the fight before and just re-read it now. Its a bit confusing for me, as there's a lot going on in a small time-frame, but that's how Taijutsu is, after all.

Reborn is using a Hyuga, which is deadly in close combat. If he were to land a single blow, it'd affect Kirabi greatly. Nonetheless, both are fairly detailed, though Kirabi didn't state where he rolled to, and Reborn also did a lot to counter that move. This left Kirabi with little space to counter without doing a lot, which made it quite confusing like an average reader like myself.

I can't really say who has the advantage at the moment. Its all a cluster **** for me, for a lack of a better word :/ I don't know how you'll continue, but I noticed that you, and Gobi have a way of making Taijutsu seem simple by writing short but effective moves. Crutch as well.

ZK

Legendary
Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't usually use Taijutsu all that much, to be completely honest. So I'll take your word as law xD. No, I just tend to be detailed with templates, and don't want to come off as vague when describing Taijutsu, you know?

Anyway, I had followed the fight before and just re-read it now. Its a bit confusing for me, as there's a lot going on in a small time-frame, but that's how Taijutsu is, after all.

Reborn is using a Hyuga, which is deadly in close combat. If he were to land a single blow, it'd affect Kirabi greatly. Nonetheless, both are fairly detailed, though Kirabi didn't state where he rolled to, and Reborn also did a lot to counter that move. This left Kirabi with little space to counter without doing a lot, which made it quite confusing like an average reader like myself.

I can't really say who has the advantage at the moment. Its all a cluster **** for me, for a lack of a better word :/ I don't know how you'll continue, but I noticed that you, and Gobi have a way of making Taijutsu seem simple by writing short but effective moves. Crutch as well.
They say I'm pretty proficient with this Taijutsu-stuff, but I had to ask the Mods if I could start a new test. Like you said; it's a cluster****. I mean no offense, of course. Both Kirabi's and Reborn's moves are meticulous and detailed. They aren't 'wrong,' but, well, they aren't great either.

Long and detailed posts will often be met with an equally long and detailed post. The participants over-think their moves and they often end up making mistakes. Matches like that often end with the participants having a heated argument about the exact placement of character X' left hand, or the exact timing of some defensive manoeuvre.

That's what turns Taijutsu boring. Very few people want to write 300 words, but they feel that they have to do so to 'measure up.' Thus, our first lesson: SIZE DOES NOT EQUAL QUALITY. There's a penis-joke somewhere in there, but the point is that you want to convey your attack/defence in simple, understandable terms while retaining your efficiency. Some Taijutsu techniques, especially in the K'Tai collection, will naturally lead you towards more convoluted and technical moves while others won't, so you need to pick the right technique for the right manoeuvre. That's one of the important bits to master.

Give it a try: go through the list of NB Taijutsu and pick a few techniques you think are 'too' intricate to be useful in most fights.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Aye, I feel ya. Alright, here we go. o-o

Description: The user charges their fists with water chakra and then attacks the opponent with a combo of five strikes. The first two are to the chest, lifting them off the ground slightly and then with a second blow, lifting them up into the air to follow through with a sweeping hi-kick to the chest, sending them through the air. Then the user will above the enemy and then finish them off with a drop-kick into the stomach, sending them crashing into the ground. All the water hits deposit water onto the target's clothes, creating a heaviness pressing on them from the density of the water. The water attacks cause the enemy to suffer heavy breathing.

Description: By concentrating the user's chakra into their legs the user will first run and punch the enemy two times, lifting the enemy into the air. They will then jump at the enemy, grabbing their shoulders and swinging the enemy around in mid air like a somersault, throwing them into the ground face first to finish them off by then delivering a pounding of 18 punches into the ground on the enemy's back and causing a crater to appear from the release of earth chakra when the user pounds the enemy into the ground.

Description: The user will first charge their fists and legs with water chakra and then by gaining a low stance below the enemy, deal a driving upper cut with their left hand into the abdomen and following up with a right hook into the stomach, lowering the enemy's stance. Then the user will jump up doing a full spin connecting four strike to the upper body with the last being a kick to the chin, knocking the enemy into the air slightly and raising their stance. The user will finish with jumping up, doing a spin again, but this time hitting the enemy in the collar bone with a double heel strike to send them into the ground.

Description: The user will begin with charging their fists and legs with Fire chakra and then flip into the air doing a pike spin above the enemy to bring down their heels onto the enemy's shoulder. This drags their body down which then allows the user to jackhammer the enemy's head down and crash the enemy towards the ground where the user will then quickly appear below to begin striking into the enemy's stomach, lifting the enemy into the air. The user will then wrap his legs around the neck of the enemy and swing them down into the ground, landing a stomping strike into the back shoulder blades of the enemy.
(All attacks making contact with the enemy burns their skin when doing so.)

Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: The user concentrates their lightning chakra into their limbs and strikes the opponent with a upper cut to send them into a roll within the air. Then by thrusting themselves up above the target, the user grabs hold the target's limbs face down, dropping them to the ground. Then right as they are about to strike the ground, the user surges their lightning chakra into their right ankle, releasing the energy on point of contact to smash the opponent downwards and causing a giant crater to appear from the release of the immense energy.
Note: Can only be performed twice per battle.

Its mostly the higher ranking ones. Though some techniques aren't really "complex", I just don't see them as very practical in a fight unless you have the advantage of speed perhaps, or mad strength. Most of these "Step-by-step" type of techniques tend to fail in a fight because apparently, everyone has god-like reflexes, you know?

ZK

Legendary
Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I know what you mean. Godlike reflexes and the general unwillingness to sustain damage at all is why intricate Taijutsu techniques hardly ever work. You'll manage the first step, but your opponent will try to defend himself and most likely interrupt the technique.
However, the thing about Taijutsu is that there is some leeway. Take, for example, Monsoon Fist:

See, you can break techniques down. Monsoon Fist says as follows: "The user charges their fists with water chakra and then attacks the opponent with a combo of five strikes. The first two are to the chest, lifting them off the ground slightly and then with a second blow, lifting them up into the air to follow through with a sweeping hi-kick to the chest, sending them through the air."

Nobody will let you punch them into the air and kick them in the chest, but you don't need all that. What you need to look at is the first sentence and the part I've italicised. Why would you perform the rest? Attempt to punch your opponent in the chest with a water-enhanced blow and then disengage. There's no rule or logic that forces you to 'complete' the technique. You have a degree of freedom here.
Does it specify that you need to use both hands? Not at all. You have to hit your opponent in the chest, but exactly where and with what hands is up to you.

Most Taijutsu techniques, when broken down like this, are reduced to simple chakra-enhanced kicks and punches. That might not sound very glorious, but those are the most versatile and effective elements of Taijutsu. When you can control how the move is executed according to the sitation at hand and still keep it's damage points and rank? You're on your way to victory.

Give it a shot; try breaking these techniques down and use at least three of them in three different attacks.
Oh, and ask any questions you may have.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I feel ya, and I'll try and make it as concise and cool as possible, using the method you described.

Dean dashes towards his opponent with his arms swaying beside him loosely. As he runs, he charges Water chakra to his fists. Upon getting close, he assumes a lower stance, and delivers a powerful water enhanced uppercut to the opponent's stomach, followed by a simple right hook into the opponent's stomach. With the opponent's stance lowered, Dean delivers an elbow hit with his right arm, to the opponent's neck, driving him into the ground.

(Akai Ryuu Yajuu Hyaku Nenshou Renda) – Red Dragon Beast Hundred Burning Barrage

Dean once more runs towards his opponent, and charges Fire based chakra into his fists and legs. He then jumps as he gets closer, and delivers a heel strike with his right foot, onto the opponent's shoulder, severely burning him upon contact. His opponent is slammed onto the ground, as Dean lands behind him.

(Banrai Itoguruma) - Heavy Thunder Spinning Wheel

Lastly, Dean runs towards his opponent in a slightly lowered stance, as he charged his Lightning based chakra to his limbs. Upon getting close, Dean delivers a powerful uppercut with his right hand, hitting the opponent right below the chin. Due to the Lightning chakra, it would greatly the numb the opponent and the force of impact would be capable of breaking the opponent's jaw in the least. He is sent tumbling through the air, as Dean watches.

I have some questions, Mr Hawke.

If I perform a technique like I have above, it still retains the full amount of damage? And like some other techniques, I can add some of my own flavor to the technique, like in the first example I made? Like perform the first part, but take control of what I do afterwards?

ZK

Legendary
Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Will it retain its full amount of damage? I can't answer this question with the same authority as a Mod would have, but I'd say yes, yes it would. Should you worry about stuff like that? Probably not. Damage matters less with Taijutsu than it does with Ninjutsu. Very often you'll be attacking your opponent directly, not a 'ranked' defense.
But yeah, I'd say that the attacks retain their ranking and damage. Have some care when it comes to very intricate techniques, though. If they're split into, say, 5 different 'moves' you should probably consider if there is another technique in the arsenal that could serve just as well and avoid the problem entirely.
As for your second question; yes, yes you can. That was the point of this exercise; to make you see these techniques as multiple components instead of as a whole. You control these techniques, not the other way around.

One note, though: be careful with writing stuff like "He is sent tumbling through the air." It doesn't matter on NB, but it's a good courtesy to extend to not dictate the terms of your target's reaction. I really like your descriptions, though.

Anyway... Kaito's Tai is full of techniques that use chakra. This means that they need to be powerful in their own right; they can't simply be boosted with some cool Ninjutsu. This also means that a user has to be extra careful. You have to consider that something has to follow your attack. Sure, there are techniques like 'Phoenix Eye Fist,' but they are the exception, not the norm.
Thus, for our next lesson, I want you to tell me your thoughts on how best to combine Kaito's Tai with Ninjutsu, and what techniques you think it would be a good idea to use.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks, and sure, I'll be more cautious with wording from now on.

As for your question, there are quite a few techniques which can be used in conjunction with Kaito's Tai. Normally, a nice fast technique would be great to use in conjunction with Kaito's Tai, like for example the canon Wind Blade technique. Its done without hand seals, and can be initiated fast, and in the heat of the action. Canon wise, its quite boring to be honest, as one can also use some of the D rank variants of the elements in conjunction with Kaito's Tai, due to there not being a need for hand seals, but I have the perfect custom technique that I'd most likely use in battle to combine it with Kaito's Tai for the best result.

Range: Short
Chakra: 15
Damage: 30
Description: This jutsu is considered the basic form, and principle behind the entire custom fighting style. The user enters a low stance, focusing primarily upon offense and precision strikes. Upon materializing chakra sphere(s), the user will then absorb the chakra spheres into his body incorporating them into his taijutsu. Through fast paced, precise, and linear attacks with explosive power, the user will attempt to deliver one or multiple taijutsu blows to the opponent. With each landing strike, the user will cause a small 'boom' or explosion with the strike in order to amplify and enhance the effects of the user's blows. The damage caused is mostly external, although with some internal effects. The most common effects are broken bones, bruses, and possibly minor cuts depending on the nature of the taijutsu blow. While using the style, the user will of course have slightly enhanced speed and strength as is evident by a user of Musha Shukke Fuu. Regardless of how many blows the user lands, the amount of chakra and damage will always equate to that of a B ranked jutsu.

Restrictions:

-Can only be used in conjunction with Musha Shukke Fuu jutsu
-Must be a practicioner of the CFS 'The Warrior Monk's Way'
-Can only be taught by Detective L

This is probably my favorite technique to use, when it comes to any form of Taijutsu. Basically, I absorb a sphere of chakra into my body, and from hence forth, every time I deliver a blow, it cause a small "boom" effect. This allows me to basically deliver B rank blows, with every hit I make. This technique would be a great follow up from using Kaito's Tai, like for example, after (Aoiro Ryuu Yajuu Shinseki Makai Rakka) – Blue Dragon Beast Drenching Hell Drop, and the opponent has heavy breathing, a powerful fist to the face with this boom effect. This is merely one of the examples, since I have some other CFS that deal with quick blows, and even a Sound cj that propels one forward with great speed, to deliver a Taijutsu strike. Basically, any technique that is fast enough, or flows well with Taijutsu, can be used in conjunction with Kaito's Tai.

Not sure if you wanted a practical example lol.

House

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay... wow @_@ so much writing. Let me breathe a little lol. Just sit down somewhere xD Do you have any questions regarding anything you have learned so far? Looking through the thread and stuff.

House

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay so at what technique did you guys stop at? I'm seeing that you guys are just discussing techniques and not really going in order >_> lol. Have you learned all of the A-ranked techniques? If not which one have you not?

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I learned up to (Aoiro Ryuu Yajuu Shinseki Makai Rakka) – Blue Dragon Beast Drenching Hell Drop with Ryujin. The only ones left in A rank that I have to learn are:

(Akai Ryuu Yajuu Hyaku Nenshou Renda) – Red Dragon Beast Hundred Burning Barrage
Description: The user will begin with charging their fists and legs with Fire chakra and then flip into the air doing a pike spin above the enemy to bring down their heels onto the enemy's shoulder. This drags their body down which then allows the user to jackhammer the enemy's head down and crash the enemy towards the ground where the user will then quickly appear below to begin striking into the enemy's stomach, lifting the enemy into the air. The user will then wrap his legs around the neck of the enemy and swing them down into the ground, landing a stomping strike into the back shoulder blades of the enemy.

(Kamakiri Kata: Yaiba Kiwa ) - Mantis Style: Sword Edge
Type: Offensive
Description: The user would attain the stance where they have their arms bent and their hands pointing down. They position their footing with their right foot slightly in front and their left foor in the same manner. This stance is to mimic the praying mantis. The user will concentrate their wind chakra into their entire forearms and then will strike at the opponent by extending their arms fully so that they mimic a sword's edge. The user will strike a total of six times and by using the wind-enhanced chakra, the springing action of the extension, and their body weight, they will then attack vital areas for maximum damage.

House

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I feel ya, and I'll try and make it as concise and cool as possible, using the method you described.

Dean dashes towards his opponent with his arms swaying beside him loosely. As he runs, he charges Water chakra to his fists. Upon getting close, he assumes a lower stance, and delivers a powerful water enhanced uppercut to the opponent's stomach, followed by a simple right hook into the opponent's stomach. With the opponent's stance lowered, Dean delivers an elbow hit with his right arm, to the opponent's neck, driving him into the ground.

(Akai Ryuu Yajuu Hyaku Nenshou Renda) – Red Dragon Beast Hundred Burning Barrage [

Dean once more runs towards his opponent, and charges Fire based chakra into his fists and legs. He then jumps as he gets closer, and delivers a heel strike with his right foot, onto the opponent's shoulder, severely burning him upon contact. His opponent is slammed onto the ground, as Dean lands behind him.

(Banrai Itoguruma) - Heavy Thunder Spinning Wheel

Lastly, Dean runs towards his opponent in a slightly lowered stance, as he charged his Lightning based chakra to his limbs. Upon getting close, Dean delivers a powerful uppercut with his right hand, hitting the opponent right below the chin. Due to the Lightning chakra, it would greatly the numb the opponent and the force of impact would be capable of breaking the opponent's jaw in the least. He is sent tumbling through the air, as Dean watches.

I have some questions, Mr Hawke.

If I perform a technique like I have above, it still retains the full amount of damage? And like some other techniques, I can add some of my own flavor to the technique, like in the first example I made? Like perform the first part, but take control of what I do afterwards?
I learned up to (Aoiro Ryuu Yajuu Shinseki Makai Rakka) – Blue Dragon Beast Drenching Hell Drop with Ryujin. The only ones left in A rank that I have to learn are:

Type: Offensive
Description: The user would attain the stance where they have their arms bent and their hands pointing down. They position their footing with their right foot slightly in front and their left foor in the same manner. This stance is to mimic the praying mantis. The user will concentrate their wind chakra into their entire forearms and then will strike at the opponent by extending their arms fully so that they mimic a sword's edge. The user will strike a total of six times and by using the wind-enhanced chakra, the springing action of the extension, and their body weight, they will then attack vital areas for maximum damage.
I mean, you did perform the Red Dragon Beast Barrage and you explained the mechanics of it pretty well. To be honest, like ZK said, you'll only get as far as the first sentence, which is charging yourself with fire and strike him with your dominant heel. That's why usually I focus on describing of my body's movement. Where and how I'm moving my upper body, how do the placing of my legs/balance change as I'm performing my heel strike. You know, I never go and explain the whole entire technique because once you land that blow, it's assumed that he's pretty much beaten up. Especially if he got hit by an A-ranked technique. Like I tell my other students. Leave no loopholes for your enemy. Description of the movement of your whole body is important. And also it can help you with what would you like to do in the next turn.

All in all, I'm okay with your description and also, notice the range. Mid range, you can might aswell get into short range with this technique to your opponent since most battles start from mid range. That's what I like about NB tai techs.

Alright, concerning the Mantis Style (obviously you're good on performing the technique since I saw you but still, just give me a basic performance of the technique) Also, in what situation would you use this technique?

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright.

Dean starts off by attaining the Matis stance, by having his arms bent and his hands pointing downwards towards the ground. His right leg, positioned slightly in front of left. Dean simply waits as he opponent enters close range, as he charges Wind chakra to his forearms, and as the opponent gets close enough, he would forcefully extend both his arms forward. This allows him to strike extremely fast, both of his fists aimed at hitting the opponent in the chest. Dean would deliver several such strikes, with his legs form in the ground, dealing quite some damage to the opponent's upper body.

How I would use it:

Well, since assuming the stance is quite fast, so basically this technique can act as a defense, and offense, as you simply wait in your opponent and attack. Though, one could easily also go on the offense and simply attack the opponent, by assuming the stance in movement, and striking a vital spot.

House

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright.

Dean starts off by attaining the Matis stance, by having his arms bent and his hands pointing downwards towards the ground. His right leg, positioned slightly in front of left. Dean simply waits as he opponent enters close range, as he charges Wind chakra to his forearms, and as the opponent gets close enough, he would forcefully extend both his arms forward. This allows him to strike extremely fast, both of his fists aimed at hitting the opponent in the chest. Dean would deliver several such strikes, with his legs form in the ground, dealing quite some damage to the opponent's upper body.

How I would use it:

Well, since assuming the stance is quite fast, so basically this technique can act as a defense, and offense, as you simply wait in your opponent and attack. Though, one could easily also go on the offense and simply attack the opponent, by assuming the stance in movement, and striking a vital spot.
Yeah that's basically it. Nice, you said what I wanted you to. Defensive. You notice how it says keep your arms bent like the mantis. You can pretty much block an attack with your forearm like that or might aswell shred their fist while you're at it by channeling your wind chakra on your forearm. Alright, if you don't have any questions, pick three techniques out of the S-ranks (excluding the restricted ones of course) and perform them for me. And tell me in what situations would you use them/how are they useful to you.