kakashi owns all

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Back in my day we were not allowed to modify others art/ fan art ect to make avatar/ sigs

However i have seen certain images used rampantly with the artist signature removed/ chopped off

i have reported this

nothing happens

i may have missed a rule change. I was just woundering

Kαmi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Like other users' art/fan art or are you talking about random internet user's art and fanart? I'm assuming you're talking about the former but how would a mod know if it's cut off or not? Just by your word? It may take a little more than that for something to be done about it.

Young Thug

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Like other users' art/fan art or are you talking about random internet user's art and fanart? I'm assuming you're talking about the former but how would a mod know if it's cut off or not? Just by your word? It may take a little more than that for something to be done about it.
NBers art/gfx, I remember getting an infraction for taking someone's gfx and using it as my ava and that was last year, so I don't believe much has changed since then.

Kαmi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
NBers art/gfx, I remember getting an infraction for taking someone's gfx and using it as my ava and that was last year, so I don't believe much has changed since then.
Not surprised you did that Lol. That rule probably hasn't changed then though.

OP, you probably just need to provide more proof that some other person took it without permission. Like having the original artist say something about it. Unless you're the artist and the mods are ignoring your reports (which I doubt). If that's the case, I don't know what to tell you then :dunno:

kakashi owns all

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
when i report it i link the orginal art with the artist signature on it

If someone makes something and give it to you its fine. But you are NOT allowed to have the orginal artist signature removed from their art. At least thats how it was

Kαmi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
when i report it i link the orginal art with the artist signature on it

If someone makes something and give it to you its fine. But you are NOT allowed to have the orginal artist signature removed from their art. At least thats how it was
Makes sense, that's how it should be. Did you try VM/PM the mod of the art hall forum? If anything, I think I remember an incident a little over a year ago where another user did that too, as trolling. He got banned so imagine that's the rule he was breaking. I can't imagine it would randomly be changed for some reason. The people you reported, did their avatar even change?

kakashi owns all

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Makes sense, that's how it should be. Did you try VM/PM the mod of the art hall forum? If anything, I think I remember an incident a little over a year ago where another user did that too, as trolling. He got banned so imagine that's the rule he was breaking. I can't imagine it would randomly be changed for some reason. The people you reported, did their avatar even change?
reported sigs and and ava's

none have been removed or changed

if a mod does not reply ill start pming mods

Kαmi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
reported sigs and and ava's

none have been removed or changed

if a mod does not reply ill start pming mods
Keep fighting the good fight u_u You could also try notifying the artist and have them report and/or PM a mod too along with you. That way the actual victim is involved rather than just a witness, the criminal and the judge. Having a victim usually makes for a better case huh? A court analogy might have been extreme but I think you get the point.

kakashi owns all

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Keep fighting the good fight u_u You could also try notifying the artist and have them report and/or PM a mod too along with you. That way the actual victim is involved rather than just a witness, the criminal and the judge. Having a victim usually makes for a better case huh? A court analogy might have been extreme but I think you get the point.
like i said

if naruto base is allowing this then fine

i just want to here that from a mod

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We have a policy that if you pretend to have made something, while you didn't, to gain reps, try to win a contest etc. you will be punished. In the case of regular avatars and signatures if it's something made by an NB member and you took it without his/her consent, that person can request to get it removed. For instance someone makes some avatars and posts them in the Design Hall and you use one of them as your own avatar while the creator doesn't like it, well then the creator can request from us to remove it.

However pictures that come from the internet that have no relationship to NB, well we can't really do much about that.

Jack Spicer

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My good friend Caliburn, who has enough time to respond to threads and not answer a legitimate concern from me as someone in charge has made in error regarding me, has already answered this perfectly. Please refrain from anymore comments and to anyone stealing artwork and claiming it as your own, please stop.

kakashi owns all

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My good friend Caliburn, who has enough time to respond to threads and not answer a legitimate concern from me as someone in charge has made in error regarding me, has already answered this perfectly. Please refrain from anymore comments and to anyone stealing artwork and claiming it as your own, please stop.
Dont bring your petering of caliburn to my tread

There was a rule that if you have a avatar that is taking ones work and removing their signature from it, it had to be removed

i see that its no longer like that :/

Status
Not open for further replies.