BluePhenix

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
3⚔️
I've tried looking through the stickied threads but could only find the official sages list.

I think it would be good to have a stickied thread where all the requirements to apply for sage title, time-frame for a response, contents of the tests, advantages of gaining the sage title, and other specific details will be provided.

The thread would also serve as an application thread, such that everything related to the sage title can be kept in an orderly manner and away from Rei's profile. That way, people won't be harassing her through VMs and PMs to get information on the sage title and/or request their tests (probably like I did :p).

Therefore, it would work out the same way as the sensei application thread and would enable more timely responses. (I'm referring to Rei having to respond to a hundred VMs a day before she can identify such requests, not trying to criticize her work.)

Reactions: Rokusho..

Migualon J.J.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I've tried looking through the stickied threads but could only find the official sages list.

I think it would be good to have a stickied thread where all the requirements to apply for sage title, time-frame for a response, contents of the tests, advantages of gaining the sage title, and other specific details will be provided.

The thread would also serve as an application thread, such that everything related to the sage title can be kept in an orderly manner and away from Rei's profile. That way, people won't be harassing her through VMs and PMs to get information on the sage title and/or request their tests (probably like I did :p).

Therefore, it would work out the same way as the sensei application thread and would enable more timely responses. (I'm referring to Rei having to respond to a hundred VMs a day before she can identify such requests, not trying to criticize her work.)
you might be right, i want my sage mission asap too, but i still think not even you or me can pass it :(

so your trying to take your sage test,me to lol
don´t take this badly, but you have NO CHANCE of passing it man

BluePhenix

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
3⚔️
thanks everyone for supporting the idea! and lol, i like where this thread is heading to xd how the hell did he become sage in less than a month!? wth, it took me since january to get to 10000 posts!

Faust

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not like it makes him popular or anything, leave him be.
thanks everyone for supporting the idea! and lol, i like where this thread is heading to xd how the hell did he become sage in less than a month!? wth, it took me since january to get to 10000 posts!
Too bad you've joined in June.