Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wowsh! been out for long and I see that the NB image above displays the spirit of Christmas! So nice to look at! I love it! :hug:

How's everyone? My friends' list is full of new names lol! new names like new comers and a looot of oldies with new names, new ava! Gosh! I don't know who's who anymore!

Oh look! New icons too! :izuna:

Can you make an icon that's like shooting an alien? I wanna use it on my alien best friend!

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,592💸
Kumi
74,911💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wowsh! been out for long and I see that the NB image above displays the spirit of Christmas! So nice to look at! I love it! :hug:

How's everyone? My friends' list is full of new names lol! new names like new comers and a looot of oldies with new names, new ava! Gosh! I don't know who's who anymore!

Oh look! New icons too! :izuna:

Can you make an icon that's like shooting an alien? I wanna use it on my alien best friend!
Aww...=DD
Isn't it a little early for Christmas celebration yet?:p
I bet you some kumis on you not getting Zombie over at this thread - Points at this thread;

xd:rolleyes:

Nevertheless the NB Christmas art is... well pretty Christmasy;)

Nikkou Arashi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Aww...=DD
Isn't it a little early for Christmas celebration yet?:p
I bet you some kumis on you not getting Zombie over at this thread - Points at this thread;

xd:rolleyes:

Nevertheless the NB Christmas art is... well pretty Christmasy;)
Don't write anything Zombie! I'll give you the kumi that Mikey is gonna loose! :D