BluePhenix

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
3⚔️
Just wanted to know which NB awards are still applicable, other than those used to prize contests winners and those which work actively for NB.

NarutoBase's Bug
You must be registered for see images

This one I guess is not applicable anymore since spamming is now prohibited on NB. Right?

NB's Diamond Members

No one ever won that one. What are it's requirements that make it so hard to obtain?

NarutoBase Best Senseis

Seems only a few senseis obtained that one. Is there a section where we can propose a sensei as one of the best we know?

Member of the Month (Male & Female)

I wonder what criterias must be met.

100th page

I have one example of this but I didn't receive the prize. Are there other criterias to be met?

Outstanding performance

Only one guy won this for outstanding performance in NB's arena. I should look for the link to the battle thread just to know what is the level to obtain this one.

Tournament Winner

No one won this. Does that mean there haven't been any tournament to date? I know there's a sound tournament ongoing, perhaps the winner will get it.

Ice Cream

Lol this one seems to be a joke. But if it is serious, HELL I LOVE ICE CREAMS!! O.O How do I prove it to get the medal?

Balloons!

For Rei only, lol it's self-explicit.

Winner of the NarutoBase Treasure Hunt

At what interval does that happen? I want to participate!!

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Just wanted to know which NB awards are still applicable, other than those used to prize contests winners and those which work actively for NB.

NarutoBase's Bug

This one I guess is not applicable anymore since spamming is now prohibited on NB. Right?

NB's Diamond Members

No one ever won that one. What are it's requirements that make it so hard to obtain?

NarutoBase Best Senseis

Seems only a few senseis obtained that one. Is there a section where we can propose a sensei as one of the best we know?

Member of the Month (Male & Female)

I wonder what criterias must be met.

100th page

I have one example of this but I didn't receive the prize. Are there other criterias to be met?

Outstanding performance

Only one guy won this for outstanding performance in NB's arena. I should look for the link to the battle thread just to know what is the level to obtain this one.

Tournament Winner

No one won this. Does that mean there haven't been any tournament to date? I know there's a sound tournament ongoing, perhaps the winner will get it.

Ice Cream

Lol this one seems to be a joke. But if it is serious, HELL I LOVE ICE CREAMS!! O.O How do I prove it to get the medal?

Balloons!

For Rei only, lol it's self-explicit.

Winner of the NarutoBase Treasure Hunt

At what interval does that happen? I want to participate!!

It was a one-time only event. Won't happen again.

Rei-only as well.

Win a tournament hosted by a mod and win it.

He won it because he helped alot in NB RP, he was a global moderator there.

Can't win it anymore.
There was a spam thread in Forum Games to win it.

Same as the one above, spam thread in forum games. The thread is locked now and you can no longer win these until further notice.

The admins will give out these to senseis that are doing great when they feel like it.

The requirements are that you be as awesome like me. (I think)

The spamming has been prohibited since the dawn of NB, didn't stop all those members from acquiring it. But Flaw is the only one that ever deserved it U_U

-Yard-

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For member of the month, that's given out by lawliet for random reasons such as being helpful like gamahiro who got it last month.

the sensei award I've seen 2 sensei's so far that has it and the only name I remember is Akiza.

Now that you mension the awards, they haven't given any out in ages
~ _
O_O

you're new...they give out awards for example the member of the month award was given last month.

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
For member of the month, that's given out by lawliet for random reasons such as being helpful like gamahiro who got it last month.

the sensei award I've seen 2 sensei's so far that has it and the only name I remember is Akiza.

~ _
O_O

you're new...they give out awards for example the member of the month award was given last month.
Lawliet doesn't give out awards.
And it was I that gave Gamahiro that award :p

anyway, brb.. exam >_>

BluePhenix

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
3⚔️

It was a one-time only event. Won't happen again.

Rei-only as well.

Win a tournament hosted by a mod and win it.

He won it because he helped alot in NB RP, he was a global moderator there.

Can't win it anymore.
There was a spam thread in Forum Games to win it.

Same as the one above, spam thread in forum games. The thread is locked now and you can no longer win these until further notice.

The admins will give out these to senseis that are doing great when they feel like it.

The requirements are that you be as awesome like me. (I think)

The spamming has been prohibited since the dawn of NB, didn't stop all those members from acquiring it. But Flaw is the only one that ever deserved it U_U

Thanks Mugiwara, cleared it up a bit.

Lol, would that be a good idea to create new awards for those who suck at standard contests such as profile, fanfic, album, etc...? Kinda for a motivational purpose...

BluePhenix

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
3⚔️
that would be mean

*votes for it*
thanks!! :D i was thinking about something like that one time treasure hunt event, where everyone gets a chance at it... perhaps the rules could be that the participants must have joined NB for over a year, that would serve to give priority to older members and show that they are valued for their loyalty...

Nyanmaru

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
thanks!! :D i was thinking about something like that one time treasure hunt event, where everyone gets a chance at it... perhaps the rules could be that the participants must have joined NB for over a year, that would serve to give priority to older members and show that they are valued for their loyalty...
totally agree.

Yugure

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I totally agree, I think it would also be good for people's motivation if they can win an award^^