Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

Basic Information
Name:Natsu Dragneel
Nickname:Salamander
Clan:None

Looks:Natsu has spiky pink hair, little yellow pupils he uses a black jacket, squared scarf that he uses to cover a scar,has baggy pants and sandals.

Personality:Natsu is very carefree and for nature reckless, he constant wants to figth with anybody, also is very loyal (fiercely) to his friends and very protective.
He is very competitive with his friends (thats how he demonstrait the relationship), he is also very simple-minded, he thinks that he can resolve any problem by his ways (punches)
And he rarely holds grudge or negative feelings towards an enemy.

Village Info.
Village of Birth:Amegakure
Village of Alliance:Konohagakure

Rank//Chakra Info.
Ninja Rank:Sannin
Specialty:Lightning
Elements:Raiton,Katon,Futon,Doton(still training)
Your ninjutsu:
Ninjutsu
All E-ranks
Raiton
3 A-ranks and below
Katon
All C-ranks
Futon
All C-ranks
Doton
4 C-ranks and below

Background Info.
History:
Natsu was born in amegakure, his parents were killed in an important mission for the village when he was 8 ,and he was taking care by his aunt, At the age of 10 his aunt told him what happen to his parents, he get depressed and he no longer talked to anybody.
1 year later he got tired of being all depressed and started training by his own to become a great ninja, but later he crossed the road with a strange man who had strange red eyes, the stranger killed the amegakure leader at the moment Natsu came and see the horrible murder.
The stranger could not let him go and tell what he did, he had nother choice but kill him to but he got soft and insted he got him and used a genjutsu on him to let him belived that he was his son.
He take him to his village konohagakure and he put him in the acadamy were he was bullied by all the other students, at the age of 12 in his graduation he got in a figth, he got mad and went into a rage.
Eventually Natsu discovered that he was not from konoha an asked his "father" were he was from and he had no other choice but to tell him the truth,
Natsu was shocked and it started to run towards the village entrance but he stoped in front of it and realized that there was no
reason to run away he knew nobody on his birth of place and the village will think he's a spy or a traitor so he returned to his "father" and trying to get used of the idea.
After that he spend 2 years training himself, when he finished his training, he prepare to leave the village and start his own life as a bounty hunter for a livin, but he got tired of that job after 1 year.
Later on he decide to try to return to his birth place he enter the village with no problems at all and he started to explore it there he stayed half a year trying to find a pourpuse in life.
Then he hear a rumor about that on organitation named akatsuki is causing a lot of trouble to the five nations including th hidden ninja villages there were said that there trying to capture the 9 bijjus and some other rumors said that the ninja leader of the village was a member of akatsuki, Natsu got the idea of trying to find out that if it was true and he went to the base were the leader is, an infiltrated, he saw a man with orange hair and weird purple eyes.
He accidentally make a noise and tried to get away, but the man send a woman with blue hair a orange eyes to pursui him, the woman quickly got him and started a fierce figth but in the end they both got K.O down, Natsu was trying to get up and suddenly tha man apeared in front of Natsu and the man show from his sleve a blak kinda sword, he bearly killed Natsu he only made him a scar in the neck, the man got compasioned and he only used a powerfull jutsu that erased what happen and take care of his wounds and make him a lower member of akatsuki. for a short time as a spy and set him free with any knogledge of who was him and suddenly by a hit i the head he remeber some of who he was and what hapen to him now he has a pourpuse trying to kill the man who gave him the scar used him as a spy locked all his memory and left him with nothing.

Other

Picture:

Theme Song and Background Music:

Battles

Won:None
Lost:2
Draws 3

~Approved~

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryuji

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
can somebody aprove this
im tired of using my original aprove bio, because it doesnt have all the jutsus i have learn, and i need it for the upcoming battles

Ryuji

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i know thats why i wanted aproved
cause in every figth you must provide the link of your bio, but my aprove bio doenst have anything i have learn