Awards
First i use Shadow clone x4
Then i use
Katon:Hibashiri)-Fire Style:Racing Fire
? Type:Attack
? Range:Short-Mid
? Chakra cost:15
? Damage Points:30
? Descripton: Fire that can circle around the opponent on the ground or be a fire ring in the air for a combo with a wind element.
First clone use
(Katon:Goukakyuu)-Fire Style:Grand Fireball
? Descripton: A huge fire ball that is the Uchiha clan`s favorite jutsu.
The other 3 use
(Kage Shuriken no Jutsu)-Shadow Shuriken Technique

* Type:Attack
* Range:Short-Mid
* Chakra Cost:15
* Damage Points:20
* Description: Kage Shuriken no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing a giant Windmill Shuriken. When throwing the shuriken, the ninja will also throw a second giant shuriken to hide in the shadow of the first. The hidden secondary shuriken can then approach the target without their being aware.

Naruto..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
First i use Shadow clone x4
Then i use
Katon:Hibashiri)-Fire Style:Racing Fire
? Descripton: Fire that can circle around the opponent on the ground or be a fire ring in the air for a combo with a wind element.
First clone use
The other 3 use
(Kage Shuriken no Jutsu)-Shadow Shuriken Technique

* Type:Attack
* Chakra Cost:15
* Description: Kage Shuriken no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing a giant Windmill Shuriken. When throwing the shuriken, the ninja will also throw a second giant shuriken to hide in the shadow of the first. The hidden secondary shuriken can then approach the target without their being aware.
allright i use:

cancel your and myens after that i use:

(Fuuton:Reppushou)-Wind Style Wind gale

* Type:Attack/Supplementary
* Range:Short
* Chakra Cost:10
* Description:A gust of wind capable of blowing away your opponent or that can add speed and stenght to a thrown projectile.
to blow bof shurikens out of the away.after that i use:

(Katon:Karyuu Endan)-Fire Styleragon Flame Bomb
? Range:Short-Long
? Chakra cost:20
? Damage Points:40
? Descripton: A powerful fire jutsu that spreads along the floor and can cover a long range of terrain.

Eron

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
allright i use:

cancel your and myens after that i use:

(Fuuton:Reppushou)-Wind Style Wind gale

* Type:Attack/Supplementary
* Description:A gust of wind capable of blowing away your opponent or that can add speed and stenght to a thrown projectile.
to blow bof shurikens out of the away.after that i use:

(Katon:Karyuu Endan)-Fire Styleragon Flame Bomb
? Descripton: A powerful fire jutsu that spreads along the floor and can cover a long range of terrain.
First to dodge ur attacks i use
(Kanashibari no Jutsu)-Temporary Body Paralysis Technique

* Type:Supplementary
* Chakra:15
* Damge Points:N/A
* Description: Kanashibari no Jutsu is an advanced Ninjutsu technique used to temporarily bind an individual or animal. With the person frozen in place, the ninja can either take the opportunity to attack or to retreat.

(Katon:Gouenkyuu)-Fire Style:Great Blazing Fireball
? Descripton: A bigger and more powerful version of the Grand Fire Ball jutsu that carries the opponet off on contact.

Then jump and use
(Katon:Karyuu Endan)-Fire Style:Dragon Flame Bomb

Naruto..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i make a sadow clone infront of me and he get hit buy your Temporary Body Paralysis Technique.and you directed the attack on the clone so i just jump out of the way and then use:

(Gokan Sakusou)-5 Senses Confusion Disorder

* Chakra Cost:
* Damge Points:
* The user throws an exploseive kunai at there targte and he mist spreads thrw the air.This jutsu cause he opponent to be hit buy attacks even thouhg they think they dodged it or countered it.This effect lasts for 2 turns.
after that i make two sadow clones and then a one clone helps me make a :

(Fuuton:Rasengan)-Wind Style Spiraling sphere
? Range:Short
? Chakra Cost:30
? Damage Points:60
? Description:A wind spiraling sphere that grinds the opponent with it incaseing them in a violent sphere of wind.

and run towards you and hit you whit the rasengan.

Eron

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
first use

(Kawarimi no Jutsu)-Change of Body Stance Technique

* Chakra Cost:5
* Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.

Then i jump and use
(Katon:Gouenka)-Fire Style:Fire Flower
? Descripton: The user spits three fireballs that combine in mid-air into one giant fireball.

when i fall i activate my sharingan and make 30 shadow clones which throw 30 shurikens,using my sharingan i now where will u be

Naruto..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i jump back to get out of the way of your fire ball and use:

(Fuuton:Kaiten Shuriken)-Wind Style Rotating Shuriken
? Chakra Cost:15
? Description:Shuriken controled by wind that can move and attack the opponent in the air or on land.
to take controle of your shurikens and attack you and your clones whit them and you only can aved them buy jumping up or whiit a defencive jutsu.and when you jump up i use:

(Shunshin no Jutsu)-Body Flicker Technique

* Range:Short-Long
* Description: Shunshin no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. The ninja will appear and disappear in an instant, allowing them to retreat or attack suddenly. To facilitate the movement, the ninja will often use nearby elements such as mist, sand or leaves to mask their appearance or disappearance.
and i apper bihide you in the air and use:

(Kanashibari no Jutsu)-Temporary Body Paralysis Technique

* Chakra:15
* Description: Kanashibari no Jutsu is an advanced Ninjutsu technique used to temporarily bind an individual or animal. With the person frozen in place, the ninja can either take the opportunity to attack or to retreat.

im right bihide you so im to close to you to stop or block the jutsu and since your frozen you cant move and i can cut you whit a kunai so it over.

Eron

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Heaxh...
first i use (Kawarimi no Jutsu)-Change of Body Stance Technique

* Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes
to dodge ur shuriken
then i use
(Katon:Kasumi Enbu No Jutsu)-Fire Style:Mist Waltz

* Chakra cost:10
* Damage Points:N/A
* Descripton: User spits out a huge mist of flameable gas the can be ignited by local fire or buy a fire jutsu.
now u cant see me so u cant use body flicker and the other jutsu
but i have sharingan and i can see u,then i use
(Katon:Karyuudan)-Fire Style:Dragon Flame Bullet
? Range:Short
? Descripton: A Flame projectile shaped like a dragon and much stronger then dragon fire.It can also be used with Earth dragon bomb to make the earth bombs lava.

Naruto..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ok.nice move but i use sadow clone jutsus and the clones form a big towere and they can see out of the mist so they see you and then i undo the jutsu and then i get the knowleg of the c;lones and the expiriences so i know were you are and use:

(Shunshin no Jutsu)-Body Flicker Technique

* Range:Short-Long
* Description: Shunshin no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. The ninja will appear and disappear in an instant, allowing them to retreat or attack suddenly. To facilitate the movement, the ninja will often use nearby elements such as mist, sand or leaves to mask their appearance or disappearance.
and i apper bihide you and i kick you in the mist and then i use:

(Katon:Endan)-Fire Style:Fireball
? Chakra cost:10
? Damage Points:20
? Descripton: Small fire ball.
to ignite the mist and your in it so you get blow up.and when i ignite the mist after that i jump on a tree brach

Eron

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
hm...
I use
(Kawarimi no Jutsu)-Change of Body Stance Technique

* Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.

then i use

(Henge no Jutsu)-Transformation Technique

* Chakra:5
* Damage Points:N/A
* Description: Henge no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique, which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents
and i transform in u and jump out of the mist,now u dont know who am i becouse of ur clones

Naruto..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i walk next to you and see have you seen him and then stab you whit a kunai.i know that is you because in my last turn i undid the jutsu to get the expirience and memory of my clones .so your greatly wounded.so it over.:D