Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Would Naruto win in this fights alone against 3 oponents

We all know Naruto is realy strong against oponents like Pein if i remember when he fought 6ways of pein they only used summons and absorbing moves only Yakiho used long range jutsus like shinra tensei and chibaku but i dont realy think Naruto would stand a chance against these but without using the 9tails
Im talking about Oros edo tensei summons either way i think they were strong as they were alive and this is when he is a SAGE

Hashirama Senju the 1st hokage his best long range jutsu was mokuton ability to trap his oponent like he traped Hiruzen Sarutobi and he couldnt move before Enma helped him

Tobirama Senju the 2nd hokage He is greatly known for his abilities with Water Release Ninjutsu being able to use high level water jutsu with no water source nearby.

Orochimaru is the best long range fighter of those 2 he can block Narutos TRS with Rashomon and that is the ultimate jutsu of naruto

Naruto is stronger than Hiruzen Sarutobi that defeated all 3 but with his number of long range jutsus he would lost against those 3

Tell me your opinion

Last edited:
Reactions: Mugiwara and Flaw