Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hope i'm not cloning a thread.:confused:

I was wondering if Naruto would have a main weapon (not kunais or shurikens) what would it be?

He would maybe need one to counter the Kusanagi sword if he fought Sasuke.

Do you think he will never have a weapon? Maybe the Fourth's Knife that Kakashi had.

It would be cool if the frogs from Myobokuzu Mountain gave him a weapon, believing he is the child of prophecy...

What do you think?

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That doesn't suit his style, and naruto is already too good for his father's tech.
sage mode + shadow clones + RS + "that jutsu" + sexy jutsu + transformation jutsu + summoning jutsu

what else do you need lol.

Hiruzen Sarutobi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
And that is what kyuubi and/or sage mode is for.

I honestly could never see him using a weapon.
It would be cool, though he would have to find something better than Kusanagi. If he ran his wind chakra through the weapon it would cut right through the Chidori-Kusanagi.... Maybe chakra blades like Asuma's, but different.

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
In japanese mythology there's some sort of legendary crow-related katana.

Personally, I think Itachi gave that to Naruto when he stuck a crow into his mouth. Naruto could channel his wind chakra through the sword to counter Sasuke's lightning sword.

UzumakiJake

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hope i'm not cloning a thread.:confused:

I was wondering if Naruto would have a main weapon (not kunais or shurikens) what would it be?

He would maybe need one to counter the Kusanagi sword if he fought Sasuke.

Do you think he will never have a weapon? Maybe the Fourth's Knife that Kakashi had.

It would be cool if the frogs from Myobokuzu Mountain gave him a weapon, believing he is the child of prophecy...

What do you think?
Some reall awesome sword..... like gamabuntas sword O_O

Saiga

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He has such a small arsenal of jutsu, having a weapon could help alot. Its surprising that he can beat any skilled ninja with so few things. Guess its just because he gets to be underestimated so much, plus most ninja are too cocky and play with their enemies too much.

Big Jutsu

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it would be bamf. a sword like the one shown at the end of some of the earlier animes would be sweet. him and sauske go back to back with thier swords but then put them back and walk away.