Narutos secret jutsu

RIP xjiraiyax

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In the past couple manga the frogs have talked about a "secret jutsu" that Both minato and Jiraya wanted him to learn. It is supposedly the whole reason minato sealed the 9 tails inside him. What do you think it is? obviously its something powerful enough to beat both madara and sasuke

Honord Sage

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Having Both Sage and Fox chakra to go with normal Chakra can open a hole lot of new jutsus on the long run. The possibilities are endless.

Kabu2

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
maybe he can summon the fox in the battle at the same time he can use the chakra too
remember before the battle vs. gara he summon the taod and toad transform to a fox....

RIP xjiraiyax

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
maybe he can summon the fox in the battle at the same time he can use the chakra too
remember before the battle vs. gara he summon the taod and toad transform to a fox
true but that was just transformation jutsu thats nothing special. If he was to summon the 9 tails madara could just control it anyways. Plus he'd have to destroy the seal everytime he used it how would he reseal it without minato?

leenox

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yup it sure somethg big and powerfull but isnt it dangerous to use bcoz the more powerfull jutsu the more risk to the user...like the fuuton rasen shuriken..tsunade told naruto not to use tht jutsu again right...plz comment...

Kabu2

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
true but that was just transformation jutsu thats nothing special. If he was to summon the 9 tails madara could just control it anyways. Plus he'd have to destroy the seal everytime he used it how would he reseal it without minato?

we just wait for that in the future
anyway if you can see how killerbee contral thier host..

i think naruto can do it also because killerbee will teach naruto in 492
check the 491 they meet in paradise island called "kumogakure"
more info

Last edited:

RIP xjiraiyax

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ya leenox i agree in the end i think Naruto will use the jutsu and sacrafice himself to save the leaf, but theres a ways to go until then lol. Killerbee's contol of his beast will def help naruto into develping his jutsu and ovarell nine tails control

cryhwks

Veteran
Kin
321💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What ever the Jutsu is it has to be powerfull if the Kyuubi's chakra is just the means of being able to use it it as to be some Jutsu not finished like the Rasengan was or a Jutsu that has not be seen in a very long time maby some Jutsu that only Rikudo Sennin could use

Modaro

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What I like about this secret jutsu is no one even has a theory on what it may be, good work kishi

Last edited:

Hijey

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What I like about this secret jutsu is no one even has a theory on what it may be, good work kishi
Agree with you! Anyhow, the jutsu gotta be very powerful. But I hope that it's not some kind of 1 try jutsu like the deathgod jutsu 4th used... Naruto wants to become hokage, save the village, get Sasuke back, maybe confess that he loves Hinata? :ulquiorra:

Modaro

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Agree with you! Anyhow, the jutsu gotta be very powerful. But I hope that it's not some kind of 1 try jutsu like the deathgod jutsu 4th used... Naruto wants to become hokage, save the village, get Sasuke back, maybe confess that he loves Hinata? :ulquiorra:
ueh it would be great for that to happen

Honord Sage

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara can only control the nine tails mind, if Naruto control the Fox then Madara can not take it over thats the hole point of having Naruto learn to control the Fox. That what His father intended when He sealed the Fox in Naruto in the first place.

Uchiha Obito Kun

<div class="bbWrapper">It's the control over the Kyuubi's powers.</div>

aishwary

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it can be that powerful but for that fox should agree to combine his chakra with naruto otherwise it effects jutsu energy and accuracy..

Akаsh

Supreme
Kin
10💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
to take full control over the nine tails like Kirabi ,.... he can be friends with nine tails and transform like it anytime and also use it as the cloack (in control)

i believe this is correct O_O

Honord Sage

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Look at KillerBee, His control of the 8 tail has open so many for Him that He would never have if He was a normal Ninja. The partnership has made Bee different from what He was before. The same would happen to Naruto ones He has a Partnership with the Fox.