s0ulja

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok, so we have seen naruto being trained by some of the strongest characters in Narutoverse, namely Kakashi, Jiraiya, Fukasaku and Killer B and surpassed nearly all of them (we don't know if he is stronger than Killer B yet). Who do you think will train him next? Or maybe the series is coming to a close and he wont be needing anymore sensei's?
..personally i feel he only started getting introduced about his family so he will need to learn some of the feared uzumaki seals...so maybe a new character will be introduced? What do you guys think?

chieflazyarse

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not sure Naruto has a pretty fearsome arsenal I think the stage where he needs a sensei has passed hes ready to be independent after all nobody taught him his new rasengans

TotallyAlex

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto doesn't really need another sensei to be honest, the only thing anyone could teach him would be a specialized technique, like helping him develop some actual elemental techniques, or if there was somehow a secret Uzumaki survivor to teach him how to use their sealing jutsu.

Futur3Cha0s

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he doesn't need anyone to teach him seals. he somehow has already learned new sealing jutsus evidenced by when he sealed the nine tails with a new seal

Gilda

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think he will find one of his relations or maybe he dont need none anymore.
Maybe he will end up with Hinata and he will train his one kid