Naruto's next Eps:

Episode - Title (English) / Title (Japanese) - Air Date

- - - - - - - - - - - -

156 - "Surpassing the Master" / "Shi o koeru toki" (師を超えるとき) - April 15, 2010

157 - "Konoha Attack!" / "Konoha shūgeki!" (木ノ葉襲撃!) - April 22, 2010

158 - "The Power to Believe" / "Shinjiru chikara" (信じる力) - April 29, 2010

159 - "Pain vs. Kakashi" / "Pein vs Kakashi" (ペインvsカカシ) - May 6, 2010

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Looks like that Pain's invasion will be aired in 2 weeks and the battle carries on without any fillers!~ :D

I will keep the future Naruto Anime Episodes updated.

Last edited:
Reactions: OmegaVegeta2000

jt270794

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
episode - title (english) / title (japanese) - air date

- - - - - - - - - - - -

156 - "surpassing the master" / "shi o koeru toki" (師を超えるとき) - april 15, 2010

157 - "konoha attack!" / "konoha shūgeki!" (木ノ葉襲撃!) - april 22, 2010

158 - "the power to believe" / "shinjiru chikara" (信じる力) - april 29, 2010

- - - - - - - - - - - -

looks like that pain's invasion will be aired in 2 weeks and the battle carries on without any fillers!~ :d
yes woooooooooooooooooooooooooo :d

Christyan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think we wont get that soon to naruto vs pain .... I expect several (10-15 fillers) till that fight , anime is catching up with the manga soo expect like 4-5 months of fillers ... maybe even more . Its posible to make 1 episode according with the manga and 1 filler for a while but thats unlikely.

narutodrama

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think we wont get that soon to naruto vs pain .... I expect several (10-15 fillers) till that fight , anime is catching up with the manga soo expect like 4-5 months of fillers ... maybe even more . Its posible to make 1 episode according with the manga and 1 filler for a while but thats unlikely.
lol so what pain will kill kakashi and then a filler you are totaly wrong lol naruto will fight pain in matter of 4 weeks lolxd

Christyan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol so what pain will kill kakashi and then a filler you are totaly wrong lol naruto will fight pain in matter of 4 weeks lolxd
well it might be like you say , but if the anime continues like this it will catch up with the manga , and then we will need to w8 for anime like we did when it was the passing from naruto to naruto shippuden . 1 anime can be made using several mangas , thats why we need fillers.

Drunken Weaz

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm confident that we will see Naruto's whole fight with Pain in Anime without any fillers.

Once the fight ends when we see Nagato resurrect the killed citizens and shinobi's in Konoha and then dies due to using "the resurrection technique", that's when a filler will come in.

Just hope it'll be a better one than the 6th tails filler arc... :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hope they fill it like they did with Jiraiya vs Pain. Some extra scenes/moves frogs at work fighting. So that the fillers are at least related to the story.

lorul2

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm confident that we will see Naruto's whole fight with Pain in Anime without any fillers.

Once the fight ends when we see XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXthat's when a filler will come in.

Just hope it'll be a better one than the 6th tails filler arc... :(

I'm no MOD but you may want to Edit this POST or atleast put a spoiler warning
.:mad:

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ohhhhh yeaaahhhh!!! xd i can't wait to see naruto fight pain!!!
and i cant wait for him to meet his father!!! :D its gonna be awesome especially when the war starts ^__^

Valkyria

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I do hope that they do extend the potential fights that many thought would occur during this arc.

I really wanted to see Konan vs the Aburame clan so if the Anime teams want to add some filler and not piss off people in the process, then adding that battle and Pain vs the other various shinobi would be welcomed.