Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
this is may be asked but i'm new and i don't know so excuse me if it is, and i want to know... naruto's mother is not mentioned in the anime and i know nothing about her... is she alive and what happened to her...
*there are spoilers ahead,beware!*
Naruto's mother was called Kushina Uzumaki.She was only mentioned in the Shippuden manga,so barely anything is known about her.She is presumed dead,nothing gives us a clue to what might have happened to her.She has very long red hair and blue eyes.I hope this helped ^^

sancio1995

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
well in the internet there is a rumor that she died by giving birth to naruto and her description is this: she had long red hair and blue eyes it sid that she was a tom boy when she was little and she was known to have an excellent ninjutsu they puted her last name to naruto to protect him from the yondaimes enemies

kungfu888

Banned
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
kungfu university

Welcome to ! Here you will find what is Kungfu, how can learn Kungfu well, how to be a man just like Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan and Jet Li!It's said that Gongfu. Hard work over time to accomplish skill. A painter can have gongfu. Or the butcher who cuts meat every day with such skill...his knife never touches bone. Learn the form, but seek the formless. Hear the soundless. Learn it all, then forget it all. Learn The Way, then find your own way. The musician can have gongfu. Or the poet who paints pictures with words and makes emperors weep. This, too, is gongfu. But do not name it, my friend, for it is like water. Nothing is softer than water...yet it can overcome rock. It does not fight. It flows around the opponent. Formless, nameles...the true master dwells within. Only you can free him. Come on, body! Many wellknown Kungfu masters will teach you form-form. Shaolin, Wudang, Taichi and many other linds of Kungfu. Anyone you like, just have a taste! Once chose, you will be a different person as before. Whoever you are, a painter, a butcher, a musician... To be YOU! Only $360 you can be YOU! Welcome to !

Shig

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Welcome to ! Here you will find what is Kungfu, how can learn Kungfu well, how to be a man just like Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan and Jet Li!It's said that Gongfu. Hard work over time to accomplish skill. A painter can have gongfu. Or the butcher who cuts meat every day with such skill...his knife never touches bone. Learn the form, but seek the formless. Hear the soundless. Learn it all, then forget it all. Learn The Way, then find your own way. The musician can have gongfu. Or the poet who paints pictures with words and makes emperors weep. This, too, is gongfu. But do not name it, my friend, for it is like water. Nothing is softer than water...yet it can overcome rock. It does not fight. It flows around the opponent. Formless, nameles...the true master dwells within. Only you can free him. Come on, body! Many wellknown Kungfu masters will teach you form-form. Shaolin, Wudang, Taichi and many other linds of Kungfu. Anyone you like, just have a taste! Once chose, you will be a different person as before. Whoever you are, a painter, a butcher, a musician... To be YOU! Only $360 you can be YOU! Welcome to !
dude if u post this again I will come at u and rape u... O_O spammer...

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
525๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Well in previous posts they said the most, but I'm still going to give a summary:
-her name is Kushina Uzumaki, she has got red hair and blue eyes
-she's from the former Land of the whirlpool
-when she was young, she looked a lot like a buy, but when she was elder she became famous for her beauty
-Naruto has the looks of his father, but his personality comes from his mother, just like he's fighting style

For so far as I know this information is the only that has been proven, don't know for the rest.