Markomil

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What id like to see in the kids stories:
I would love to start it a reunion between naruto and sasuke ofc. Or maybe the whole team 7. But i think it would be more interesting if it happened like this: two hooded men are sitting at a random diner in the middle of nowhere. We wouldn see their faces at all, and they wouldnt call eachother by their names. One is asking about his wife and daughter, friends, village. It would be a short story, just for their character build up. The other would tell tales about the children. We understand that they are old, naruto is no longer the hokage, kakashi dead. They are now old, weak elders. There is no more rivalry, just respect.
The main villain would be Oro, more powerful than ever, I think he somehow discovered a new sage power or smth. I dont want to go into details about the kids' powers, they would be just like their elders', which i think would a be a shame, they should be original.
The stories end. The old men depart, one last time, their own separate ways. Now we see their faces, old naruto and sasuke, with a warm and content smiles (The faces are split in half as Kishi usually does ( '_ | _' ) ).
And i think that would be a good ending, we would get a finished story.

Reactions: Zris

Venomous Cobra

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
A good ending would be everybody dreaming inside the IT .obito and madara both laughing together think that they won then prime hiruzen comes and netulizes IT whick will stop the dream.he then gives the moon seal to enma and takes the sun seal which lead them to seal madara.Hiruzen then makes another moon using his hiruzeningan and the other moon will symbolize him and enma sealing madara

10/10 I would be naruto (the show) number 1 fan if this was what happened