Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I was just ondering if naruto can use the sage's body in conjunction with sage mode.... I know sage mode makes him strong, but is it possible to be in sage mode then tap into kyuubi's chakra?? and would it up the levels of naruto's transformation?

Havent posted in a long time but just wanted to know your thoughts on this :)

Felixman

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sideboooooob

and i think he would be able too......and since he seperated from the fox he can fuse with ma and pa toad and elevate the sage mode even further

i am really interested in what the elder toad will tell naruto now that he has acheived this new body...im strongly suspecting he hasnt told naruto everything about the prophecy

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yes its possible if you remember check the manga when he gets angry at pain the eyes are diffrent he was in sage mode but he had both kyubi and sages eyes indicating that he can now that hes got control over kyubis chakra well see how far he can go

muantea

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Seems like that is possible.
Let see, when naruto gonna fight after mastering the kyubi chakra in the next episode :)
Yeah its really possible I see in my dream Naruto using sage mode with the help of the kyubi chakra :) Nothing is impossible for Naruto, do u remember that others think that creating the wind rasengan was impossible