NARUTO's CAPABILITY GONE?

Uchiha Fan

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I might be missing something because I for one never seen B in a cloak form. And if I am "wrong" and it is not a serk stage then how did Naruto completely loose himself in that stage? Just in case the meaning of being serk means you have no control over yourself. In the right state of mind would you think Naruto would have hit Sakura? And B turns into Beast Mode. Serk and Beast are completely different.
You must be registered for see images
during bees fight with kisame bees chakara was sucked up by the samehada and he reverted to cloak form.

yin5746

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Interesting point. I think what he has now is just stronger. He did block three swords with just his arm when in his new kyuubi mode. Plus his opponents are just a hell of a lot stronger. I mean, fighting madara is in a completely different scale then fighting orochimaru.

Masumune

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Again the cloak actually harmed Naruto it had no healing trait. His skin actually dissolved in the mass of Chakra. If it kept up it could have killed Naruto according to Tsunade.
The healing still applies, the only thing about it is currently the Kyuubi has no chakra left to fight and must gather chakra first... also he usually heals from small injuries over night. Something major that makes him end up in the hospital will take a few days if anything.

The time he healed against Sasuke was because of the rush of the nine-tails chakra overflowing into him.

oonoki

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
and also pa (the old sage toad)also commented on naruto having the rgenerative ability of a monster in other words he did not lose a thing reather the pack wit kurama allows naruto to turn the chakra giving by kurama int a justsu whihc is not healing but do not that, that does not mean that he lost the ability to heal it just means that the healing ability has been slown down at the most, and also again the cloack at firts seems like its helping naruto by healing hm but it soon hurts him granted he can heal what ever injury he got before the cloack but after something in it it damaged his cells as master jiraya once said after he had been training naruto into controlling the nine tails chakra