u wanna die

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My question is did naruto loose the capability to heal? Not just an ordinary healing but cell regenenaration type that can easily be compared to tsunade... And the cloak where even blade of kusanagi cant penetrate

This is in part I where sasuke directly hit naruto chest with CHIDORI

You must be registered for see images

or maybe naruto had not yet been seriously wounded after this fight with sasuke

And this where naruto kyuubi cloak block out the blade of kusanagi

I think kishi forgot or ignoring all these old things .. insane healing, chakra cloak

I mean if naruto can heal from a direct hit with chidori to the chest within 2 seconds its comparable to tsunade jutso plus the chakra cloak where even the blade of kusanagi cant penetrate comparable to the third raikage.. I think naruto can TANK almost anything [ not saying all ]

Impenerable armour, insane healing, un-dodgeable speed (A just assumes that his attacks cant be dodged that it moves so fast that even with sasuke amaterasu cant hit him and naruto is supposed to be a little faster!!) all these have just been ignored for the sake of the plot.

I think these are LOOP holes ... or im over thinking it

DONT FLAME :D :D :D

Last edited:

rikankhaos

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To answer you question no he did not loose the capability. The healing comes from having the 9 tails itself sealed within him. The cloak will never show again because it's more of a berserk mode. The red chakra was from not being able to control the 9 tails and it feeding off his hatred. Kishi did not forget it one bit. But it would make zero sense to show him in that cloak. I thought it was pretty self explanatory and I for one figured that it would never show in the series again. It is the reason why the more tails came out the less control he had over himself. Hope this answers your question.

Reactions: UchihaKun and Arian

Jukain

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To answer you question no he did not loose the capability. The healing comes from having the 9 tails itself sealed within him. The cloak will never show again because it's more of a berserk mode. The red chakra was from not being able to control the 9 tails and it feeding off his hatred. Kishi did not forget it one bit. But it would make zero sense to show him in that cloak. I thought it was pretty self explanatory and I for one figured that it would never show in the series again. It is the reason why the more tails came out the less control he had over himself. Hope this answers your question.
your wrong cause B can freely go into that stage as he pleases so its not just a rage form

rikankhaos

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
your wrong cause B can freely go into that stage as he pleases so its not just a rage form
I might be missing something because I for one never seen B in a cloak form. And if I am "wrong" and it is not a serk stage then how did Naruto completely loose himself in that stage? Just in case the meaning of being serk means you have no control over yourself. In the right state of mind would you think Naruto would have hit Sakura? And B turns into Beast Mode. Serk and Beast are completely different.

u wanna die

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I might be missing something because I for one never seen B in a cloak form. And if I am "wrong" and it is not a serk stage then how did Naruto completely loose himself in that stage? Just in case the meaning of being serk means you have no control over yourself. In the right state of mind would you think Naruto would have hit Sakura? And B turns into Beast Mode. Serk and Beast are completely different.
well he dont need to berserk now.. all i can see now lately is karuma replenishing chakra not healing

rikankhaos

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well he dont need to berserk now.. all i can see now lately is karuma replenishing chakra not healing
You still don't get it do you? Go back to arc one where Tsunade explains it herself. That the cloak actually harms Naruto and does not really help him. And she as well explains why he heals so fast. Kurama being able to give chakra freely is just a bonus trait that Naruto can have to his advantage. The reason why he can go in beast mode is because he has a pact with Kurama now. You really need to read the 1st arc again. The reason why Naruto will never turn red/orange cloak again is because Kurama is not trying to free himself from Naruto. All the red cloak is a mass of negative energy that comes from Kurama so Naruto could feed off it. The more Naruto would feed from it the better chance Kurama had from escaping the seal. Why do you think Yondaime came out in the paint arc? To stop Kurama from being free.

redsglory1974

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto normal mode : normal chakra used to fight, kyuubi chakra as healing medium. During KM without naruto, naruto lost conscience and every damage was directly absorbed by Kyuubi. When naruto collaborate with the kyuubi, the rate of chakra that before been used as a healing source has been used directly as energy chakra to execute any jutsu. So, in my simple opinion, maybe the healing process is slow, but not fully lost.