Narutos Birth

Emerica16

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Did naruto get some of the nine tails chakra when he was born?
Cuz right after he was born he had those whisker lines haha.
And he didnt have the fox sealed within him till after a few hours or till idk. Haha after the fourth fought madara.

~Anubis~

Legendary
Kin
73๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
3๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Did naruto get some of the nine tails chakra when he was born?
Cuz right after he was born he had those whisker lines haha.
And he didnt have the fox sealed within him till after a few hours or till idk. Haha after the fourth fought madara.
are asking question or trying to say those old stuff to us...

if it's a question than yes naruto got kyuubi chakra when he was in the womb.... that's the reason he has whisker lines of the kyuubi.

Last edited:

NarutoVsGoku

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Naruto being in Kushina's womb doesnt prove that he has whiskers. the Kin Gin living in 9tails body doesnt prove that they recieved whiskers.

if i see a before and after pic of Kin Gin before they was in 9tails stomach and after and before they dont have whiskers and after they do have whiskers than that proves that 9tails contributed to them recieving whiskers..

but look at this, Kushina didnt have whiskers.

Miko didnt have whiskers..

Sora didnt have whiskers..

so whiskers may not be related to 9tails.....

tobitaka

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Naruto being in Kushina's womb doesnt prove that he has whiskers. the Kin Gin living in 9tails body doesnt prove that they recieved whiskers.

if i see a before and after pic of Kin Gin before they was in 9tails stomach and after and before they dont have whiskers and after they do have whiskers than that proves that 9tails contributed to them recieving whiskers..

i disagree. the whiskers are, and have always been, implied as the visible mark of the kyubi. maybe naruto has em only coz he HAS the kyubi, and kin/gin has em coz they injested so much of his chakra.

miko, i cnt remember him, but Sora only had a small part of the kyubi's chakra, and was only rampaging to that extent coz it was reacting to the actual kyubi.
and maybe over time they fade, perhaps when u learn how to control or restrain the kyubi, like kushina can. or maybe she wears makeup.

psukkar

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
he had them because he was born in a fox's host body.

But on another note what are those things on this face exacly.
I mean they aren't really whiskers because they don't pop out like u would see on cat. You would really look repulsive with those if you tried to pick up girls with those on ur face.

Or is it like in grown hair within the skin which also would put anyone off.

Or is it the the actual skin itself folded somewhat to create lines on his face. IN that case, that would look like scars and chicks dig scars.

SO which is it?

BarBoBot

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

1) sora is filler anime, so kishi didnt write that.

2) this is a theory: kushina and mito were jinchurriki. Naruto, and the gin/kin bros got the whiskers without being an actual jinchuriki. Naruto had the whiskers before he recieved the nine tails, because he spent 10 months inside of a jinchuriki, and the gin/kin bros got the whiskers because they spent several weeks inside the nine tails itself.

Therefore my theory is that jinchuriki do not get whiskers from the fox. Whiskers appear when someone has been "tainted" by the foxes chakra, and all the examples of people with the whiskers are people who spent long periods of time INSIDE the nine tails or the nine tails host.

3) its also possible that ONLY the MALES get whiskers from nine tails chakra, or maybe the ladies get their whiskers on their "kitty kat" (j/k on that last part) :p

Emerica16

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

Dude youre so right..

Emerica16

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

2) this is a theory: kushina and mito were jinchurriki. Naruto, and the gin/kin bros got the whiskers without being an actual jinchuriki. Naruto had the whiskers before he recieved the nine tails, because he spent 10 months inside of a jinchuriki, and the gin/kin bros got the whiskers because they spent several weeks inside the nine tails itself.

Therefore my theory is that jinchuriki do not get whiskers from the fox. Whiskers appear when someone has been "tainted" by the foxes chakra, and all the examples of people with the whiskers are people who spent long periods of time INSIDE the nine tails or the nine tails host.

3) its also possible that ONLY the MALES get whiskers from nine tails chakra, or maybe the ladies get their whiskers on their "kitty kat" (j/k on that last part) :p
Nevermind youre right.. Lol

NarutoVsGoku

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i disagree. the whiskers are, and have always been, implied as the visible mark of the kyubi. maybe naruto has em only coz he HAS the kyubi, and kin/gin has em coz they injested so much of his chakra.

miko, i cnt remember him, but Sora only had a small part of the kyubi's chakra, and was only rampaging to that extent coz it was reacting to the actual kyubi.
and maybe over time they fade, perhaps when u learn how to control or restrain the kyubi, like kushina can. or maybe she wears makeup.
no the whiskers have not been implied that they relate to kyuubi. it has just been related to Naruto..

i believe Naruto just have them because they are his disticntive markings. everybody in Naruto has a disticntive marking on their face, or a scar, or tattoo, seal, curse mark etc..

Miko is a lady. the 1st's wife..

Sora did not have a small part. he had enough to turn into the nine tails itself hadnt Naruto stopped him at 4 tails mode.. Sora did not have whiskers

it was never shown that Kushina had control on kyuubi. only people that had control over their tailed beasts were the 4th Mizukage, Yugito and Bee..

1. i never count out fillers or filler characters. how do you know Kishi didnt write that? doesnt Kishi owns the copyrights to Naruto?. he created it.

2. thats a great theory. Sora disproves it though

3. thats also a good idea but still Sora disproves.. lol on the last part btw..

Dude youre so right..
Nevermind youre right.. Lol
lol make up your mind

Last edited:

BarBoBot

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
its already common knowledge...kishi does not create the Anime. Im sure you have heard that before.

It follows the manga to a point, but filler episodes mean nothing to naruto cannon.

Sorry, but in the Naruto manga sora never existed...

here is the wiki link to Naruto.

you will notice that the Anime was directed by Hayato Date and produced by Studio Pierrot and TV Tokyo.

there is no mention of kishi in the explanation of the Naruto Anime, because he is a manga artist and creator. Its his concept but other people make the anime, not him.

Last edited:

NarutoVsGoku

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
its already common knowledge...kishi does not create the Anime. Im sure you have heard that before.

It follows the manga to a point, but filler episodes mean nothing to naruto cannon.

Sorry, but in the Naruto manga sora never existed...

here is the wiki link to Naruto.

you will notice that the Anime was directed by Hayato Date and produced by Studio Pierrot and TV Tokyo.

there is no mention of kishi in the explanation of the Naruto Anime, because he is a manga artist and creator. Its his concept but other people make the anime, not him.
Kishi writes some of the fillers. he wrote the six tails one. the fillers may not "exist" in manga but they follow the manga story line. things from the fillers and even movies get put into the manga like Paku and Gari were in the movie and the Bolt Swords "Twin" was in a filler.

Kishi is the creator and the anime and its fillers have to correspond with the manga. the anime is never different from the manga except for the added fillers..

Heister

Elite
Kin
14๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards

Sora only had some kyuubi chakra, not enough to change his body's appearance.

Kushina had her hair I guess, but usually the jinchuriki have some kind of resemblance to the tailed beasts

NarutoVsGoku

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Sora only had some kyuubi chakra, not enough to change his body's appearance.

Kushina had her hair I guess, but usually the jinchuriki have some kind of resemblance to the tailed beasts
Sora had enough chakra to go into 4 tails and even transform into the 9tails himself. Naruto prevented that..

Kushina had red hair before being a jinchuriki.. the red hair is an Uzamaki thing...

and actually no the jinchuriki doesnt have to resemble the tailed beast at all...

koldsmok

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

Yes, I agree.